Old 01-15-2021, 08:07 PM   #76
Corleone91

We're brought back out to kick off the final round and I get to watch as each person comes before me. Some get lucky and some are getting absolutely destroyed by the wall. By the time it gets to me, I'm at least no longer the only one without pants.

As my name is called it looks like it's down to me and Ezeperalta. I nervously take my space next to the wall and open my first door terrified that I'm about to get covered in something. To my surprise, it's 500 points. I'm feeling pretty good now and give Ezeperalta a cocky smirk. My confidence grows as I move to the second door and open it... Damn, -200. Well, it's better then adding to the mess. Still relatively confident, I go to the last door. "Get Two Pieces of Clothes Back". Sweet, looks like I at least get to go home relatively covered. I just hope I get a shower first.

Ezeperalta steps up and I still feel confident but a tick nervous. I breathe a sigh of relief after the first door. With door number two, it's 200 points and my nervousness grows. With the last door it's a -200 hit and I know I've somehow won!

As Griffin tells me my prize, I'm excited for my trip and thrilled that I'm not in the loser seat. They explain Smelly Melly's punishment and you can't help but feel bad. I kick back as I watch it unfold.

::Thanks again, Blue Griffin!!!::

May Do: Pee Myself, Denial/Edge, clothing destruction

Limits: Pictures/Public/other people, pain/blood/scars, anal, humiliation, Poo, blackmail, illegal, dangerous, eating anything nasty (pee, poop, etc), cross-dressing, toothpaste/icy hot/hot sauce/itching powers/etc
Corleone91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 09:40 PM   #77
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Box Feedback

As the last couple of reports come in, I would like to open the floor to player/audience feedback before our next game.

What did you feel work?
What didn’t work and why?
Any improvement or suggestions?

Currently I’ve heard these suggestions:

Audience's favorite- after each game, the audience gets to vote on their favorite contestant (based on reports). That player gets the option of entry into the next game along with 1st and 2nd place. This can encourage players to play to the audience or try to write more detailed reports.

Less conditional forfeits. While having something like the winner of a round getting to pie a contestant, something like everyone getting to pie one person or swapping/removing clothes only delays some people posting waiting for others to see what they have to go through.

Any other suggestions or feedback?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:
Old 01-18-2021, 03:09 PM   #78
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

As the final round starts I am feeling pretty good with my lead... I instantly have WAMPUP jump into first as I wait my turn to pick the doors. Corleone jumps into first with a big 500 points but then gets a -200 so I still have a realistic shot as I start to open my doors

I open the first door, its trade clothes with another player. I look at the host who tells me I can do it back stage and only have to trade the outer layer. The crowd boos a little bit thinking its a bit unfair they don't get to watch and swapping clothes seems pretty tame. I choose Corleone since he just got all his clothes back. I reluctantly pull my skirt and shirt off in front of him back stage, taking his shirt, pants, shoes and socks. I walk back out as he has to come back out in my skirt and shirt which are small for him. I then tie him by getting 200. It all comes down to the last draw which of course is a -200 and I fall into second place. Feeling so hard done and cheated out of a victory as nothing happens to anyone except first and last. Thinking I deserve a prize for all that I went through. this show was so icky!

However, I still need money to pay for college expenses so I sign back up for another round.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 05:24 PM   #79
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default Feedback pt2

Thank you for the report exeperslta212 and I’ll make sure to add you to the next game.

Also i’ve had a pm sent to me that suggests that “ I think it would have been fun with more penalties at the end.” What’s everyone else’s feeling about that?

Lottery pool for Feb:

Callmecurious
Strangerthings
AnyNamey7
KINKY CAKES
qr1959
Brandonlow
silly bitch
bunny
Andrea
yoyo foxwell
Novagunger
Flareon
Kirdz
Matildachi
Wampup
Smelly melly

Confirmed players for Feb:
Corleone91
Ezeperalta212
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 01-19-2021 at 05:23 AM.
Old 01-19-2021, 12:50 AM   #80
SmellyMelly
getDare Devil

I think that’s a great idea! If it’s not too much work. Also, I think you forgot me in the pool

Dislikes: spanking, bed wetting

Limits: pain, public, poop

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=98025

I have 230 hours of wedgies to complete thanks to GWD and Emily's thread

———————————

I'm a stinky dirty slut with a wet soggy diaper. I just can't get potty trained...
SmellyMelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 06:32 PM   #81
Corleone91

I like the idea of penalties as well.

Overall i enjoyed it and don't really have any issues. I can understand the feedback on waiting for other people though in situations that pushed for that interaction. I usually tried to wait a day or two to post in case other player's stories impacted mine.

Thanks again!

Limits: Pictures/Public/other people, pain/blood/scars, anal, humiliation, Poo, blackmail, illegal, dangerous, eating anything nasty (pee, poop, etc), cross-dressing, toothpaste/icy hot/hot sauce/itching powers/etc
Old 01-24-2021, 08:27 PM   #82
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default February Lottery!

Welcome back ladies and gentlemen. With a little more than a week before we start the next round it's time to pick our players. After 8 spins we have our players! Let's take a look at our lineup:

Confirmed players for Feb:
Corleone91
Ezeperalta212
-NovaGunger
-Kirdz
-Smelly melly
-anynamey7
-Kinky cakes
-Brandonlow
-Wampup
-Callmecurious

Some old players and some new. Please welcome them to stage as we get set up for the game! To those who didn't make it I'm sorry you didn't get in. Hopefully you will have better luck next month. Will these players please confirm that they will be playing next week by "walking to the sage"/posting below.

(We do have alternates if something has changed and one of those players cannot play.)
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 01-24-2021 at 08:35 PM.
Old 01-25-2021, 05:39 PM   #83
Corleone91

::Confirming - Thanks again for this!!!::

As the announcer calls my name, I step forward on to the stage. I'm relaxed after my vacation prize from the last show but now I need to defend my win. I see a few familiar faces but some new ones as well. My competitive spirit flares back up inside of me and I'm ready to take everyone on.

I am wearing a blue golf shirt, khaki shorts, blue novelty boxer briefs, black socks and shoes and hoping I get to leave those those items (relatively clean of course).

Old 01-26-2021, 03:05 AM   #84
brandonlow67042
getDare Sweetheart

Confirm

As the host calls my name, I walk up to the stage in excitement to get to play. As I am wearing a red bra with matching red panties, jean shorts, pink t-shirt, white tennis shoes with no socks.

likes xdressing, cum eating, edging, ice, bondage

dislikes anal, pain

limits family, permanent, public, poo, pee, pics, cam

Red vs. Blue: On Blue team

Last edited by brandonlow67042; 01-28-2021 at 03:43 AM.
brandonlow67042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 03:17 AM   #85
Any_namey7

Confirm

I step out of my locker wearing shoes, socks, pants, a shirt ans my underwear just like everyone else. Since I watched the last show, I'm a bit scared of losing because of the cruel and humiliating punishment I watched when I was in the audience. But I belive in my skills and get onto the stage, hoping not to get to messy.

Dislikes: Pain, bladder control, light or hidden public

Limits: family, friends, public, scat, extreme pain, face, marks, anal, illegal

Kik: AnyNamey7
Any_namey7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 04:35 AM   #86
SmellyMelly
getDare Devil

I jog onto stage wearing a plain white shirt and denim jeans, trying my best to remain inconspicuous. Following last month’s humiliating punishment, I have potty trained myself but people still notice my face in the streets. I’m trying to redeem myself this month and make people forget about last month’s failure!

Dislikes: spanking, bed wetting

Limits: pain, public, poop

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=98025

I have 230 hours of wedgies to complete thanks to GWD and Emily's thread

———————————

I'm a stinky dirty slut with a wet soggy diaper. I just can't get potty trained...
SmellyMelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 11:58 AM   #87
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

Confirming!

Hearing my name called for the next game, I make my way out to the stage dressed in the normal gameshow uniform. I can’t wait for the games and the mess. Last month’s game left me a pretty thoroughly covered and stinking mess. And with another holiday this month, I can’t wait to see the theming.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 04:10 PM   #88
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default Player change.

We’ve had two player regretfully turn down their selection due to their busy schedules. I’m currently trying our alternates farther down the list. Glad to see our players getting ready for the next round though.
Full signature here!
Old 01-27-2021, 08:30 PM   #89
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Name: Kisune Karnon
Sex: M
Description:

Average build male with average features. Short Dark brown hair, blue/green eyes. Jack of all trades(or as best as I can). Lists of things in signature.

Let me know if I get a chance into the game!

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 09:38 PM   #90
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I show back up, pretty frustrated that I lost at the last second in the pervious show. Disappointed that there was no prize for second place and it was quite icky but I really am determined to win some prizes and make up for losing last time.

I show up and I am given my outfit, walking out in a mid thigh length light blue jean skirt, dark green t-shirt, dark green bra and dark green thong and sandals.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
2021, blue griffin, gameshow, messy, roleplay