Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-31-2011, 07:09 PM   #1
ShadowInTheDarkness
getDare Sweetheart

Male 18/M Complete Beginner Dares!

Hey guys, I've been debated posting this for a while or not...

I have a habit of making truly gigantic posts, so I'll try to keep this slick.

Basically... I am totally new to dares. I pretty much have never done any! But I certain want to start trying some out

My likes/limits are in my sig, but I'll go over them in detail. Pain and Public is an absolute no go area. I live with my parents and sister (she's 20 by the way), and I am not willing to leave a grain of chance of them finding out. I am currently off college and therefore home alone somewhat frequently, I intend to do the dares then.

I like messy and anything to do with what I'm wearing would be good (though with all the curtains drawn XD). I may be able to sneak into my sisters room when I'm alone and borrow some of her clothes. So very mild crossdressing dares are possible, but I can't do any kind of damage to them (like stains), otherwise she might realise!

Petplay (pretending to be an animal) is also something I wouldn't mind doing, preferably as a cat .

I may be willing to do something like anal-insertions, but bear in mind that area is completely new to be, so keep them newbie!

Lastly, I have no sex toys of which to play with (I know, so deprived~) but I'm willing to go down to the corner shop and buy very common things (Like baked beans or something) but not anything that might arouse suspicion.

Bottom line, try and keep within the above limits (I know that's pretty strict, sorry ^^), but feel free to post something which might be slightly beyond, never know, I might be up for it.

I will be posting back and any dares I do end up doing, I will report back and say how they went!

Btw, I don't know exactly when I will be able to do any dares, so if it's a few days before I can attempt any I'm sorry =^_^=

Enemas, Diapers, Edging, Teasing, Private, Pee, Furry/Kitty, Beginner Anal, Roleplay
Anal, Messy, Toothpaste, Short dares, Writing Stories, Bondage
Pain, Long dares, food, Cum Eating
Anyone finding out, Public, Pain, Poo, Family/Friends, Pictures, Body writing/drawing

=^.^=

I am a Cat =P! *Mew*=^w^=*Mew*
ShadowInTheDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 07:33 PM   #2
atilaus

Alright, go ahead and make your hair into a mohawk with anything sticky you can find. Let me know how it goes?

limits: pain, public, bodily fluids

will do for punishments: webcam, dare slave, poop.

I will do any dare PMed to me.
atilaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 08:53 PM   #3
Pie22
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to Pie22

Go to each room of your house and find something to stick in your ass. Play with it while you either bark (dog mood), meow or purr (if you have to be quiet). Do this for 60 seconds. If it is messy, you may wipe it off, but no scrubbing it. It must have a smell. Leave it where you found it. Report to us everything you used.

Go into your sisters room and find her dirty underwear. Sniff it like an animal on all fours naked while you edge. You must edge once for each piece of underwear you find. Report how dirty they were, what she smells like and how turned on you were.

Enjoy
Limits: Permanent, Public, Family, Beastiliality

When god hands you lemons, you FIND A NEW GOD!!!
Pie22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beginner, dares, shadowinthedarkness