Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 03-13-2019, 02:45 PM   #1
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default Icey's new AMA (With spanks and tasks options)

It's been a while since I did one of these so I figured why not make a new one!

Every fifth post can assign me up to 5 spanks with any implement listed below/location listed below. I will probably wait until I have a fair bunch and do them in sessions instead of 5 at a time. Reports will be posted after completion.

Every 10th post can assign me a custom task within my limits. Likes/dislikes/limits here. Tasks must be approved by AM and he reserves the right to refuse and/or modify them. Reports will be posted after completion.

To qualify to give me spanks or a task you must ask a minimum of three questions that haven't been asked before on the post.

*Implements:
~Paddle
~Studded paddle
~Ruler
~Flogger
~Hairbrush
~Hand
~Cane

*Spanks locations:
~Boobs
~Inner thighs
~Outer thighs
~Butt cheeks
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 04:35 PM   #2
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Which location do you hate spanking the most and why?

If you could be any animal, real or fictitious, what would you be?

If you had to recommend your favorite novel to someone and convince them to read it, what would you say?

What is the best thing you have watched on Netflix recently?

How many dares do you think you have completed in the last 30 days?
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
SasssySlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 04:57 AM   #3
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasssySlavePuppy View Post
Which location do you hate spanking the most and why?
Nipples!! I HATE any nipple pain, but mostly spanking and pegs. It's just not a fun type of pain for me in the slightest. I could easily do 5,000 spanks to my boobs and want more whereas I'm begging to stop after 10 nipple spanks. I deliberately didn't put that as an option and was hoping AM wouldn't realize. Hopefully he doesn't see this and add that as an option...

If you could be any animal, real or fictitious, what would you be?
Ohhh this is hard. I want to say unicorn because they are awesome. But I think I would rather have a unicorn than be one. So I will go with... a dragon! Dragons are cool and I would never be cold again.

If you had to recommend your favorite novel to someone and convince them to read it, what would you say?
"It has elves, dragons, dragon riders, a mad king, magic, several twists and turns, surprising plot lines, beautiful imagery and is beautifully written. What's not to like?"

What is the best thing you have watched on Netflix recently?
I am currently watching Doctor Who and just started season 7. I didn't think I would like it when I first started it but I love it! I am still mad about David Tenant being replaced as the doctor though.

How many dares do you think you have completed in the last 30 days?
I don't usually do dares unless they are tasks from my Dom. But he has read a lot of bedtime stories to me recently and I have had a few orgasms from my recent birthday thread!
Get a rule from me here.

Last edited by IceMaiden; 03-14-2019 at 05:10 AM.
Old 03-14-2019, 06:39 PM   #4
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

What is your favorite book that you described above?

How was your birthday?

What five people, dead or alive, or fictional would you invite to dinner and why?

What is AbusiveMaster’s most admirable quality?
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
SasssySlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 06:41 PM   #5
Dman1212
Butterfly’s Edging Bitch

5 spanks with the hairbrush on your boobs please! Thanks
What's your favorite word?

What was your first job?

What's one thing you're excited about that's coming up in 2019?

What was the worst job you've ever had?

What is your most-used emoji?

If you could win an Olympic medal for any sport, real or fake, what would it be?

If you could change your real name, what would it be?

If you could change your username, what would it be?
Triangles Task 19 out of 25
Dman1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 02:33 PM   #6
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasssySlavePuppy View Post
What is your favorite book that you described above?

Eragon/The Inheritance cycle. My mum bought me the first when I was maybe 15/16 solely because it was on sale very cheap and she knew/knows how much I love reading. I didn't think I would like it when I read the back cover but I was quickly hooked. It is one of very few that I can reread. I wasn't a fan of the most recent one to be released at the beginning of this year, though.

How was your birthday?
Very good, thank you! I had my child and sister on the day and I don't drink so I didn't do anything special or go out. It was just a nice lazy day with lots of nice gifts of unicorn merchanidse. My child and sister agreed to get along for me for the day as a gift from them! Usually I am yelling at them to stop arguing every half hour as they're more like brother and sister than aunt and nephew. They surprised me by keeping to it and I didn't have to tell them off a single time!

What five people, dead or alive, or fictional would you invite to dinner and why?
1: My grandma. She passed away from cancer in 2014 and I miss her dearly.
2: AM. We are several hours apart and we don't get to meet often enough. Even an hour or two for dinner would be awesome. Although I'm not sure if anything would actually get eaten or we would be...distracted.
3: Sarah Michelle Gellar. I have been a huge fan of her's since I became addicted to Buffy over 20 years ago. I always admired how she was/is so down to earth and refuses to discuss her personal life to the media.
4: Daenerys Targaryen. She has dragons!! She is my favourite GoT character because of how fair and honorable she is (mostly.) and I am going to be SO mad if she dies and/or doesn't win the throne.
5: Dean Winchester. Because...damn. The things I would let him do to me! A threesome with AM and Dean...yes please!!

What is AbusiveMaster’s most admirable quality?
He is kind. He pretends not to be and claims his username is accurate but it isn't in the slightest. He has one of the biggest hearts of anyone I know and would do anything for the people he loves. (And he is going to complain I am ruining his 'reputation of being a bastard.')
Get a rule from me here.

Last edited by IceMaiden; 03-16-2019 at 02:40 PM.
Old 03-16-2019, 02:59 PM   #7
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman1212 View Post
5 spanks with the hairbrush on your boobs please! Thanks

Thank you!

What's your favorite word?
Dollophead. It was used on Merlin, by Merlin to Arthur and it made me giggle so much. I then claimed it as my own to use to AM when he is being 'mean.' So...often!

What was your first job?
Working in a taxi firm as a receptionist. I started the day after I left school. My mum had worked there before I did, so I knew all the staff and drivers already plus most of the job, so I was lucky that I got offered the job before I even left school, to start as soon as I had. I didn't have to search for one for several months like many of my school friends did after we finished school.

What's one thing you're excited about that's coming up in 2019?
Meeting AM in person again!! The last time was 2017 and it has been far too long. We are looking for the beginning of May if our schedules match up. This time I will be staying there longer as well.

What was the worst job you've ever had?
Receptionist in a taxi firm! Not the first one I worked at, but another a few years later. Three or four members of the staff thought it was perfectly acceptable to ask me to join them on dates/go out with them/hook up etc or be sexually suggestive towards to me. Asking to join them was fine. What wasn't was to continue to pester me after I made it clear I had no interest. One even tried to run his hands up my knees and head towards..well you can guess where. I would often go home with a migraine and cry I was so stressed. At the time I couldn't afford to quit and I knew that my boss was family with some of the responsible ones so I didn't feel like I could say anything to him.

What is your most-used emoji?
(chuckle) on skype. Or if I am being bratty the (lalala) one.

If you could win an Olympic medal for any sport, real or fake, what would it be?
Unicorn and/or dragon riding!!!!

If you could change your real name, what would it be?
Hmm. I went through a phase when I was younger of hating my name (still not a fan) and being adamant I was going to change it to Ellie as soon as I was old enough. I don't think I would choose Ellie anymore though. Maybe Morgan. I like that name.

If you could change your username, what would it be?
I changed from frosty to IceMaiden a few years ago so I am quite happy with my username. I think the only thing I would do is change it to Icey, as most people call me that now anyway.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 03-16-2019, 09:27 PM   #8
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Why didn't you tell me about this thread Miss?

How many shoes do you have? Name each pair here with mentioning at least the type and color.

How often do you actually think of AbusiveMaster's lollipop?

How often do you think of 'lollipops' in general?

Do you actually like lollipops? This time I DO mean the actual sweets.

If it were up to you, what would be your ideal wake-up and sleeping times?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 08:45 AM   #9
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
Why didn't you tell me about this thread Miss?
I actually thought I did! But I also thought I had already commented your latest reports on docs and just now realized I hadn't. I am losing my mind.

How many shoes do you have? Name each pair here with mentioning at least the type and color.
One pair of trainers that are black and pink, I wear these all the time. One pair of small black glitter heels. One pair of silver small (but higher than the black ones) heels that were originally my bridesmaid heels. I haven't worn them since so over 7 years. One pair of pink slippers AM sent me that you can warm up. One pair of slippers my sister gave me few weeks ago that are white. I'm not a shoe person at all. I think I have bought two pairs of trainers in the last two years.

How often do you actually think of AbusiveMaster's lollipop?
Ummm. More than he thinks I do. At least once a day while I am imagining what he will do to me with it.

How often do you think of 'lollipops' in general?
Other than AM's, torturing yours, during a play session or when I am about to orgasm, very rarely. Probably once a week, maybe less.

Do you actually like lollipops? This time I DO mean the actual sweets.
I love the vimto ones! I'm not really keen on any others.

If it were up to you, what would be your ideal wake-up and sleeping times?
Asleep by 12-12.30am and awake (and feeling rested/like I had slept) by 7am. I get way more done between 6-10am than I do 9-6pm. I have no idea why, I am just always much more productive if I am awake and up early. When I wake up late I have no energy or motivation to do anything. My sleep is still a work in progress but it has been a while since I've slept 24+ hours so I am getting there slowly!
Get a rule from me here.

Old 04-02-2019, 09:49 AM   #10
Perseus

3 spanks to your inner thighs with your hand

Which was the last joke which made you laugh out loud?

Which song keeps getting stuck in your head these days?

If you won 50 million dollars in a lottery (after taxes) what is the one thing you'd buy if you could only buy one thing?

Do you believe in fate?

Also is this the 10th post or the one after this? If it is then I suppose I'll edit it to include a task.

Dislikes: Piss drinking, messy. crossdressing, semi public

Limits: Full public, blood, scat, permanent, face pics.
Perseus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 01:20 PM   #11
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseus View Post
3 spanks to your inner thighs with your hand
Thank you!

Which was the last joke which made you laugh out loud?
I'm not certain but I think it was probably when AM said I was anal retentive in relation to my OCD with cleaning combined with being very glad I had nice clean plug when I removed it.

Which song keeps getting stuck in your head these days?
The fortnite rap song!!! My child is obsessed with that game and raps it all day long. It drives me freaking mental.

If you won 50 million dollars in a lottery (after taxes) what is the one thing you'd buy if you could only buy one thing?
A mansion. So I would always be secure and my child would be secure and be able to live on the other side of it when I was still alive if he ever needed a place to stay still when he is an adult. He could then own it when I pass away.

Do you believe in fate?
Not at all. I think life is what you make it yourself.

Also is this the 10th post or the one after this? If it is then I suppose I'll edit it to include a task.
Yes it is the tenth
Get a rule from me here.

Old 04-10-2019, 11:11 PM   #12
Evi

What is the first toy you got? What is your favourite toy to use on yourself? Favourite toy for AM to use on you?

What movie have you watched the most times?

If you woke up and changed sex for a day, what would you spend the day doing? What is something you'd make sure you'd want to experience?

Whats your favourite genre to write? Do you write just for yourself, or do you post it for others to see.

If you came home one day feeling a little glum and you found Jaro on cam for you. What would you make him do that would bring you the most joy?

Toys

My ask me anything!

Kik: eradteg
Evi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 06:36 PM   #13
AquaLeo
Account Banned

Oh mah gosh! A new AmA thread from Icey? (not that i was their for the original one)

1. Whats your favorite sexual fantasy?

2. Do you think that your favorite sexual fantasy could ever become a reality? (If its not TOO impossible)

3. Whats your favorite restaurant? And what do you like to eat their?

4. Whats your morning routine?

5. Favorite pastime/thing to kill time?

Likes: Extreme CBT, edging, denial, toothpaste, public, pictures

Dislikes: hentai, video games, pee, anal

I've lost access to my account because I was stupid and shared my password publicly. Now, I don't get a GetDare account anymore.
AquaLeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 02:42 PM   #14
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evi View Post
What is the first toy you got? What is your favourite toy to use on yourself? Favourite toy for AM to use on you?

The first toy I remember getting (It may not be the actual first, my memory isn't the greatest!) was a neck to wrist restraint. Something like this. It wasn't the greatest and I found I could escape it when my then partner left me to go to work in it, only for him to be delayed getting home. He had made it so my hands were next to my neck and I was getting uncomfortable and didn't know how long he would be so I remembered reading a Steven King book where to get out of the handcuffs the girl in the story cut her wrists to use the blood as lube and make it slippy and easier to wriggle out of. Of course I didn't want to risk accidental death so I used baby lotion and was delighted to find out it worked and I escaped!

My favourite toy would have to be my hitachi wand. It lasted a little over four years before the wires started to break and it started to suddenly turn off at random moments due to the loose wires. The worst timing was when I was right on the brink of orgasm. I have a new wand now although it isn't a hitachi. I do want another one!

Oh this one is hard! When we met in person we didn't have a lot of time together so we didn't really use a lot of toys. We did use my paddle and some rope and his belt. But I think I liked his hands best when he spanked me by hand! Much more intimate than any of the toys we used for spanking.

What movie have you watched the most times?

I think this would be Cruel Intentions or White Fang or The Lion King. I can watch those over and over again.

If you woke up and changed sex for a day, what would you spend the day doing? What is something you'd make sure you'd want to experience?

Totally cliche but I really want to know what a BJ feels like and deepthroat and sex for males!

Whats your favourite genre to write? Do you write just for yourself, or do you post it for others to see.

I would say poetry and thriller/suspense. I have over 1,000 poems posted on another site and a bunch of stories that I haven't posted anywhere, ranging from thriller to romance to little themed written for AM. I mostly write just for myself and AM sometimes although I do like getting feedback and constructive critiscism when I do post them for others to view.

If you came home one day feeling a little glum and you found Jaro on cam for you. What would you make him do that would bring you the most joy?
Oh my! Lots of ball torture! I love playing ping pong balls with his ping pong bat. I really liked when he peed on cam with me watching too because he was so adorably blushy and that was delicious to see. When I told him he was blushing, he blushed even more and I found that awesome. I need to make him blush again really soon!
Get a rule from me here.

Old 04-24-2019, 07:27 AM   #15
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaLeo View Post
Oh mah gosh! A new AmA thread from Icey? (not that i was their for the original one)

1. Whats your favorite sexual fantasy?
A gangbang scene with AM, James Deen, Princess Donna and two other guys - I don't really care who the final two are. That would be awesome!!!

2. Do you think that your favorite sexual fantasy could ever become a reality? (If its not TOO impossible)
Well...I think one day I might be able to arrange a gangbang with AM and some others. But most likely not James Deen or Princess Donna So I guess the theme is more than possible but I would have to change the people in it.

3. Whats your favorite restaurant? And what do you like to eat their?
I rarely if ever eat out. I have issues eating in public and/or anyone watching me eat and I am extremely picky with my food too so prefer to cook or order in. The first time I ate while on camera with AM I think it took me over 90 minutes to finish my meal I was so self conscious about it.

4. Whats your morning routine?
Grumble and hit the snooze button on my alarm a bunch of times. Or if AM wakes me instead of my alarm (sometimes he calls on skype and video is set to auto answer for him) grumble that he is playing crappy music and putting me in a bad mood for the day so change it to something good! The man rarely ever plays me nice music to wake up to! When I do finally get up, wash my face, brush my hair and teeth, pee and get dressed and then do the housework before anything else.

5. Favorite pastime/thing to kill time?
Time with my child or if I am alone, play WoW, chess or read.
Get a rule from me here.

Advertisements
Kink Talk