Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-03-2019, 08:47 PM   #1
Goddess Valkyrie
Account Banned

Default Punish a goddess

Hello getdare
I am know to many of you as a goddess, to some of you I am known as a slut.

However I have fucked up, I lost made one of my subs do an unthinkable thing, and now I feel truly sorry for him.

So I want you getdarians to make sure that I never go beyond my subs limits ever again.

And because I went beyond my subs limits I am willing to beyond my own limits (can't change the fact that my camera doesn't work).

Please punish this goddess.
Proud owner of lightze
Take Revenge on him
Goddess Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 02:05 AM   #2
redcamel
getDare Addict

Well, if you camera doesn't works I give you two alternative ways to break your limits:

- ask somebody to lend you a camera, and post on kinktalk a serie of pics of you starting from full dressed and stripping to full naked (you can blur your face)

- spend a whole day in family completely naked

Your choice.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 02:07 AM   #3
Sir_Timo
Account Banned

Surprising this post hasn't an answer so far, so let's dig right into your punishment for beeing such a bitch to your slut.

How about a few rules to start?

1. You are not allowed to cum, unless ordered as part of your punishment, until the members here think you suffered enough.
2. You have to edge once for every post made in this thread. Your posts count, too. Double post without a new task don't count.
3. You have to wear your collar while at home.
4. You have to wear diapers for two weeks. You are allowed to change them twice a day.

I guess these will get you in the right mood, but of course you have to do a task, too.

Strip naked and put the 5 inch butt plug into your ass. Nipple clamps onto your nipples and your panties into your mouth.
Now sit down with paper and pen. Write "I don't deserve to be a goddess. I am a worthless bitch" 100 times.
Afterwards you'll do some corner time, 15 minutes are enough for first.
Ass to mouth should be a softer limit, so remove plug and panties. Put the plug into your mouth and the panties over your head for the cornertime. Think about what you did, and than tell us what you did to your former slave!

Replace the goddess part of your signature with the line you wrote.
Sir_Timo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 02:12 AM   #4
Goddess Valkyrie
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Well, if you camera doesn't works I give you two alternative ways to break your limits:

- ask somebody to lend you a camera, and post on kinktalk a serie of pics of you starting from full dressed and stripping to full naked (you can blur your face)

- spend a whole day in family completely naked

Your choice.

Thank you for the choice sir, I elect to spend a whole day with my family naked, as we are comfortable with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Timo View Post
Surprising this post hasn't an answer so far, so let's dig right into your punishment for beeing such a bitch to your slut.

How about a few rules to start?

1. You are not allowed to cum, unless ordered as part of your punishment, until the members here think you suffered enough.
2. You have to edge once for every post made in this thread. Your posts count, too. Double post without a new task don't count.
3. You have to wear your collar while at home.
4. You have to wear diapers for two weeks. You are allowed to change them twice a day.

I guess these will get you in the right mood, but of course you have to do a task, too.

Strip naked and put the 5 inch butt plug into your ass. Nipple clamps onto your nipples and your panties into your mouth.
Now sit down with paper and pen. Write "I don't deserve to be a goddess. I am a worthless bitch" 100 times.
Afterwards you'll do some corner time, 15 minutes are enough for first.
Ass to mouth should be a softer limit, so remove plug and panties. Put the plug into your mouth and the panties over your head for the cornertime. Think about what you did, and than tell us what you did to your former slave!

Replace the goddess part of your signature with the line you wrote.
Thank you for the rules and the task sir, and you are correct, I do not deserve to be a goddess. I will tell you what I did to my sub after my task is completed.
Proud owner of lightze
Take Revenge on him
Old 03-04-2019, 02:22 AM   #5
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess Valkyrie View Post
Thank you for the choice sir, I elect to spend a whole day with my family naked, as we are comfortable with that.
Mmmmm... I guess you should be more detailed when you say that "family" is among your limits.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 02:51 AM   #6
redass_slave

You will be punished two ways.
1. You write in big black letter on your chest SLAVE and then you will shove the 6 inch plug up your ass. Then you will take your phone charger cable, double it over and use it as a whip. You will whip your ass, your back, your belly, your tits, your feet and your pussy 50 times each. As you are a goddess and dominant, you should take these lashes as hard as you can. After all you deserve no mercy.
2. You will give yourself an enema. You will fill yourself to the max. You will then lay on your back in the bathtub with your legs over your head. Then you will be allowed to release the enema. Make sure that the enema falls over your head and face and you are not allowed to avoid it. You will then lay in your shit and edge 5 times as you will enjoy being a filthy slut slave.

When you have completed these tasks, since you do not have a way for pictures, you will write a very detailed report describing the punishments and how you felt during each and every part of it.
redass_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 03:14 AM   #7
Goddess Valkyrie
Account Banned

Thank you for the punishment sir.
Proud owner of lightze
Take Revenge on him
Old 03-04-2019, 03:22 AM   #8
herpderp42
getDare Addict

While I do like the idea that you try and "make up" for that I do not enjoy the thought of you ignoring your own limits. Hear me out why:

For me a limit is exactly that. A LIMIT which shouldn't be forced to be broken. Maybe after getting a lot of trust with somebody this border might get weaker and they can be explored with. However this should always be done with the subs agreement.

So how will you be able to see the limit of others as this construct if you ignore your own ones?
Wont that make you believe you can freely break their limits again simply because limits have lost the meaning to you?
I can see when you want to push/ test them a bit but breaking them seems just wrong to me.

Lastly: As a sub I really dislike the term goddess and I am losing my interest. This thread however
makes me have a higher opinion of you once you have completed your punishments.
Old 03-04-2019, 03:29 AM   #9
Lyb
getDare Addict

I'm also going to give you rules to remind you of your inferior place they will continue until there are no longer posts in this thread.

When at home:
You must always be naked (think that was said but not sure)

Wear your collar (might have been said too)

Do not use furniture, you must sit eat and sleep on the floor.

When eating you must eat without hands because you're more bitch than goddess

Wear your anal beads at all time and clean them up using your mouth every morning.

You hands and ankles will be cuffed.

You will edge every morning, every night and once before each meal

When not at home:

You must only use the bathroom naked

You will wear underwear if you have permission only

And on getdare you will sign each post by "stupid bitch"

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 03:38 AM   #10
Goddess Valkyrie
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
I'm also going to give you rules to remind you of your inferior place they will continue until there are no longer posts in this thread.

When at home:
You must always be naked (think that was said but not sure)

Wear your collar (might have been said too)

Do not use furniture, you must sit eat and sleep on the floor.

When eating you must eat without hands because you're more bitch than goddess

Wear your anal beads at all time and clean them up using your mouth every morning.

You hands and ankles will be cuffed.

You will edge every morning, every night and once before each meal

When not at home:

You must only use the bathroom naked

You will wear underwear if you have permission only

And on getdare you will sign each post by "stupid bitch"

Thank you for the rules
-stupid bitch
Proud owner of lightze
Take Revenge on him
Old 03-04-2019, 03:44 AM   #11
Goddess Valkyrie
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
While I do like the idea that you try and "make up" for that I do not enjoy the thought of you ignoring your own limits. Hear me out why:

For me a limit is exactly that. A LIMIT which shouldn't be forced to be broken. Maybe after getting a lot of trust with somebody this border might get weaker and they can be explored with. However this should always be done with the subs agreement.

So how will you be able to see the limit of others as this construct if you ignore your own ones?
Wont that make you believe you can freely break their limits again simply because limits have lost the meaning to you?
I can see when you want to push/ test them a bit but breaking them seems just wrong to me.

Lastly: As a sub I really dislike the term goddess and I am losing my interest. This thread however
makes me have a higher opinion of you once you have completed your punishments.
The reason I am letting people break my limits is because it is to remind me that their are reasons limits aren't to be broken
Proud owner of lightze
Take Revenge on him
Old 03-04-2019, 03:48 AM   #12
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Quote:
The reason I am letting people break my limits is because it is to remind me that their are reasons limits aren't to be broken
I do see the idea. But wouldn't you prove that there are reasons that ALLOW you to break rules? It is like fighting violence with violence in my eyes.
Well your decision. Again, I do like your commitment.
Old 03-04-2019, 03:57 AM   #13
Sir_Timo
Account Banned

Of course you have to report detailed on every task bitch!
We are waiting for the first ones you completed.

As you didn't do it so far, you'll hit your tits with a charging cord until you edged two times.
Afterwards 50 hits to your clit
Sir_Timo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 04:10 AM   #14
Goddess Valkyrie
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Timo View Post
Of course you have to report detailed on every task bitch!
We are waiting for the first ones you completed.

As you didn't do it so far, you'll hit your tits with a charging cord until you edged two times.
Afterwards 50 hits to your clit
I'm sorry sir, I've been answering to people on kik
Proud owner of lightze
Take Revenge on him
Old 03-04-2019, 04:11 AM   #15
Lyb
getDare Addict

Quote:
I'm sorry sir, I've been answering to people on kik
I see you did not sign that post as instructed. I believe 10mn with clamps on your nipples should remind you

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lyb for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, diaper, kik, pain, torcher