Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-15-2017, 01:46 PM   #1
LDCII

Default Art project applybwithin

I've recently taken on a art qualification at night school and I'm looking for any volunteers male or female to take part. Yes it's likely to involve some semi/full nudity but it's all in the sake of art!

I'm trying to create a piece entitled "Layers of kink"

If you're interested please contact me here or on my KIK (LDCII)

female Cows for the milking shed for Humiliation & Udder control (PM with the title "Moo")

For Towel Drop Dare PM with the title Towel

If your interested in becoming a contestant on the Naughty Game Show DM with the Title Game show (Entry application required)

WANT your clothing controlled. Get in touch now.

KIK & SnapChat: LDCII (No time wasters)
LDCII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 01:59 PM   #2
LDCII

I've had some people enquirer but I'm in need of more pls if you are willing and soul get in contact

female Cows for the milking shed for Humiliation & Udder control (PM with the title "Moo")

If your interested in becoming a contestant on the Naughty Game Show DM with the Title Game show (Entry application required)

Old 02-23-2017, 05:17 PM   #3
LDCII

Ok so to update I've been inundated with guys getting in contact so I have plenty of you all thank you all so much for volunteering I'll be getting back to you soon.

But please I need some/any ladies as well?! I would be eternally grateful if you would be willing to get involved too.

Old 02-27-2017, 02:23 AM   #4
LDCII

Ok last shout on this as th eproject needs to be finalised. Again very much thanks to all the guys who have got back to me. That's awesome. However I do now need a few females who are willing to pose as well. Contact details in sig. th aks again everyone for helping out.

Old 03-25-2017, 06:31 PM   #5
LDCII

All thanks for all the responses I had so many that I didn't get the chance to use everyone. I got the pass mark required so again thbaks for all the help and sorry to those of you I didn't get back too.

For my next grades work I need the help of a female please. Msg me here for more details or via kik at LDCII

Old 03-29-2017, 04:03 AM   #6
LDCII

Im still in need of the help of a female for the new project please. Msg me here for more details or via kik at LDCII

Old 03-09-2019, 04:57 PM   #7
LDCII

New course new project. Feel free to get in contact for more details DM or kik (in sig) all welcome.

Old 03-11-2019, 04:59 PM   #8
LDCII

Thanks for all the responses so far. I’ve had way more than expected somapologoes if it’s taking me a while to reply to you all. I could do with a few more females, guys don’t seem so shy lol. But all are welcome and please keep them coming.

Old 03-22-2019, 03:06 PM   #9
LDCII

So again another update. I now have over 100 guys applied and don’t need anymore. Ladies if you are willing to step up and join I would be very grateful as I’m now getting towards crunch time where I have to get started. So those of you guys that have applied I’ll be mailing all of you to let you know the next steps.

Ladies pls contact me here (DM) or on kik for more info

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
art, kik, kink, nudity, pose