Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-01-2023, 07:36 AM   #1
Dick Dareme
Baby Member

Default Response time dare duel

Something new. How about participants duel it out.

1. Specify a dare theme, trigger event, and response time
2. Agree to the same
3. One hour delay, 24 hour duration (other than sleep)
4. Loser (based on response time) has to do the dare then specified by the winner

For instance:

Theme - public (nature), undies, striptease

Trigger event - show undies, 1 minute response

First one that fails to show undies within one minute must do a dare specified within the theme.

Dislikes: anything getting me arrested, perm marking, extreme pain, social suicide.

Likes: I am a shared toy, so with my mistresses permission, I am released to your creativity for her enjoyment. Vid and pic proof, of course.

Safe public, humiliation, cbt, feminization, some fluids, a favorite is nature trail adventures.
Dick Dareme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2023, 07:42 AM   #2
csuju

So to check I understand this correctly, two people agree on a "response time" style challenge, e.g. must show undies within one minute of request, and are then free to make that request of the other person over a 24 hour period, but no more than once an hour. The first person to fail to respond in time, then gets a dare based on the agreed theme.

Does that sound right?

Likes: semi or hidden public, joi, edging, pics, teasing, denial, games
Limits: family, permanent, semi-permanent, piss, scat, face
Toys: Wevibe Vector (app-controlled prostate massager), chastity cage, two vibrating cock rings, vibrating buttplug, anal beads, small and medium butt plugs, realistic 6" dildo, bra, panties, plus normal household things.
I can only get toys when home alone.

Kik: csuju

Read about my shopping trip
csuju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2023, 07:55 AM   #3
Dick Dareme
Baby Member

Default Yes I think so

Yes, the basic idea is to set a condition and response time, then a penalty for failure.

The difference is a third party doesn’t choose the loser, the players duel.

Dislikes: anything getting me arrested, perm marking, extreme pain, social suicide.

Likes: I am a shared toy, so with my mistresses permission, I am released to your creativity for her enjoyment. Vid and pic proof, of course.

Safe public, humiliation, cbt, feminization, some fluids, a favorite is nature trail adventures.
Dick Dareme is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk