Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-08-2010, 04:40 PM   #31
tripers
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to tripers Send a message via Yahoo to tripers

okay wear a diaper on your head and go on a walk around your neighbor hood. Make sure at least 2 prople see you on your walk. If those two people say and thing tell them you have diariha of the mouth. Then ask them if they want to borrow your diaper. Once two people see you, you may take your diaper off and walk home.

Kik: tripers

PM Dares
tripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 02:05 AM   #32
qatguy
getDare Succubus

make an outfit covering as much of your body as possible, using nothing but the diapers. once made, keep it on for 6 hours.
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 10:36 AM   #33
daremenow
getDare Succubus

crossdress as much as possible. Then put on as many diapers as you want. Then if you can piss or put warm water into 2 balloons. Then you must put 1 balloon in front and 1 in back of diaper. Go about as normal and wait till they pop. Repeat as necessary until all the diapers you have on are soaked.
daremenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 04:29 PM   #34
qatguy
getDare Succubus

your dare is to put on 2 diapers, then use the vibrator through your diapers to masturbate until you cum

please tell me how many diapers to wear at work under my work pants
Old 01-13-2010, 06:13 PM   #35
kendra_gurl

Put on only One diaper. Cook 2 bags of Ramen noodles without using the seasoning, Please allow them to cool then pour half in front and the other half in the back of the diaper. Go shopping or for a walk in public for as long as you can stand it before you need to masturbate
kendra_gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 07:56 PM   #36
beatlmastr1
Baby Member

Default I think I'm ready

I think I'm ready to try a diaper dare...
beatlmastr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 10:54 PM   #37
qatguy
getDare Succubus

kendra_gurl
your diaper dare is for you to put on 3 diapers, then pour ketchup in the most inner diaper, mustard in the second diaper, and mayonaise in the outer diaper. now go out to the mall for 1 hour asking random guys to spank you.

beatlmaster, your diapers dare is to put on 5 diapers then pour water in all of them. now masturbate and try not to orgasm. if you do, tell me and i will give you a punishment.
Old 01-14-2010, 11:41 AM   #38
Diaperboy1023
Baby Member

Default Ok Diaper Dare

OK I need a diaper dare - the dare I post for anyone who will try it is simple - you'll need 2 Diapers, An enema kit, Doculax suppositories, a butt-plug, and a way to restrain yourself. First feel up the 2qt enema with warm soapy water, insert 2 Doculax suppositories into your butt, and insert the enema nozzle into your butt, fill until the enema is totally in you then insert the butt-plug, put the diapers on and hold for 1 hour. finally take the butt-plug out and fill ur diaper and wear it for 5 hours while tied either to your bed or sitting in a chair.

My limits are this - no public, pain, or humiliation
Diaperboy1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 10:51 PM   #39
qatguy
getDare Succubus

Sport 8ball wear a diaper with a whole can of whipped cream in the diaper

can you please give me a punishment within my limits, instead of me taking laxitives?

Last edited by qatguy; 01-14-2010 at 10:56 PM. Reason: didn't give a diaper dare
Old 01-15-2010, 05:33 AM   #40
cools900
Account Banned

qatboy think of anouther dare... ( long one ) pee and poop yourself well thinking.

diaperboy1023 here's a long dare . when you wake up tomorrow put on a diaper and take off everything eles. you have to always be on your knees so no walking. go and get 3 drinks one has to be a soda. pour a soda all over yourself and then drink the other two. babys like to get messy and like to suck on things... now find 5 things around the house that are penis/boob shaped then suck on them for at least 5 mins each. If you have a butt plug put it in for the rest of the dare. now put 1 cup of syrup in the diaper. ( if you don't want to get caught use differnt things to get the 1 cup ). now pee yourself ( or wait tell you can ). lay down in your bathtub take off your diaper and eat all you can with a spoon. after you eat that cum on the diaper and lick that clean too...

if you did not do all the dare or had limits that would not let you, lay in the bathtub, fill it with cold water and pee in it, wait 20 mins befor geting out ( drink some if you can ).

to the person doing my dare, I have diapers that only cover the front ( for pee ) so try to make it work with that THANKS
Old 01-16-2010, 09:17 PM   #41
daremenow
getDare Succubus

put on one diaper and find as many messy thing as you can find. get in the bath and put these items in the diaper and also try to poop/pee in the diaper. wear for as long as possible
daremenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:19 PM   #42
jman182
getDare Sweetheart

put on a diaper and pour a can of baked beans and wear it until you pee in it twice

Limits: Permanent, family, friends, pain, cbt

Accepting Dares Blog
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77514

exposed at the mercy for all: www.emlalock.com/#/r/2tnev

Album: https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=16793
jman182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 09:13 PM   #43
qatguy
getDare Succubus

Smile put pop rocks in a diaper...

and wear the diaper until you pee in it 3 times.

if you can't find pop rocks, then place 5 cups of flour in the diaper, and wear it until you pee 5 times.
Old 01-20-2010, 12:45 AM   #44
cools900
Account Banned

put a diaper on then roll a dice twice.

1. pee yourself
2. pee yourself
3. poop yourself ( feel free to do both )
4. poop yourself ( feel free to do both )
5. poop yourself ( feel free to do both )
6. pee yourself

1. take it off and put it on your head
2. lick it twice then put it back on
3. dare over clean up and don't cum for a day
4. put on cloths and wait an hour
5. tell a close friend what you did and ask them to change you if they say no then take a picture and send it to them.
6. cum in the diaper!!! lick it clean if you only peed
Old 01-22-2010, 08:05 PM   #45
TeenSlave
getDare Sweetheart

Get a shower in a diaper so it swells up and keep it on for at least half an hour.

If your daring and into it. then keep it on and go for a walk in public with the swollen diaper on under your clothes

P.S. no poop, no crossdressing, no multiple diapers.
Thanks
TeenSlave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper