Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 11-29-2020, 04:03 AM   #1
ed73

Male 47/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/master in EU (serious)

47/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/master in EU (serious)

I am a man of 47 years old, I live in the Netherlands. I am 5.8 tall, and I weigh approximately 191 lbs.

what I'm looking for:

as i have indicated in the title i am looking for a master or mistress, who will claim me something as his or her property. I am looking for a master or mistress who is very clear with me and gives me clear rules and orders.

what can a master or mistress expect from me:

i am loyal, i feel that as a sub.i should obey and serve my master or mistress at all times. i try to push my boundaries for my master or mistress.

I think it is important to respect each other's boundaries, and to be able to trust each other blindly.

Loves: chastity,permanent chastity,cbt,hidden public,daily tasks and rules,wax play,shaving,denial,long-term denial.

Like: humiliation,anal,spanking,name calling,punishment,pain,house wife transformation,dehumanization.

Limits:scat,family,blackmail,pic/vids on social media, illegal,tasks at worktime.

Advertisements
Kink Talk