Old 09-22-2020, 09:29 AM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Only One Naked Experiences

What has been your own favourite(s) only one naked experience(s)

It could either be you naked or someone else

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 03:44 AM   #2
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default Only one naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
What has been your own favourite(s) only one naked experience(s)

It could either be you naked or someone else
I think the best one for me was when I went to visit a friend . I went naked from home , and when we arrived she had several people there . While there I was blindfolded and walked round the housing estate totally naked which was a real buzz .When back indoors they made me edge and stay arroused till we finally left for home .It was great and would love to repeat the experience .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 08:19 AM   #3
Yourchoice
getDare Sweetheart

One of the most fun was a few years ago when I cleaned my neighbors pool for her while being completely naked. I did this several times and on multiple occasions she had a couple of friends over to lay out while I cleaned the pool. They were always in cute bikinis and made sure that I always had a cold drink handy.
Yourchoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 07:16 PM   #4
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

A good favourite that was actually a bit embarrassing at first was going to a nude friendly showing of an erotic movie. I got naked of course and put my clothes in my backpack and sat up front and one of the people working there asked if they could take my back out of the room to make more room for people and I said yes. I didn't realize until the film was over that I was the only one who got naked AND my clothes were in my backpack which was moved into a locked room that I had to ask for a key for from the front desk. I had to walk butt naked from the front row to the reception in front of at least 20-30 people and then stand naked in front of the door where very cold winter air came through when people kept opening it while I waited for the reception girl to come back with a key. It definitely shrunk me too and one of the staff women said I was brave.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.

Last edited by Truckernaut42; 10-06-2020 at 04:57 PM.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 04:06 AM   #5
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post
A good favourite that was actually a bit embarrassing at first was going to a nude friendly showing of an erotic movie. I got naked of course and put my clothes in my backpack and sat up friend and one of the people working there asked if they could take my back out of the room to make more room for people and I said yes. I didn't realize until the film was over that I was the only one who got naked AND my clothes were in my backpack which was moved into a locked room that I had to ask for a key for from the front desk. I had to walk butt naked from the front row to the reception in front of at least 20-30 people and then stand naked in front of the door where very cold winter air came through when people kept opening it while I waited for the reception girl to come back with a key. It definitely shrunk me too and one of the staff women said I was brave.
Oh wow, now that's hot

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to andrew_b for this post:
Old 10-05-2020, 07:37 AM   #6
chrisukm

Default Woods

Going to the woods at night with a kinky playmate.......she made me strip completely and tied my hands above my head. It was cold had been raining and I could hear traffic passing on a main road about 10m away.........she unfolded a camping chair and sat there wrapped up drinking hot chocolate and verbally humiliating me. After a while I told her I needed to pee 'I'm not stopping you, but I'm not untieing you until you have' that was a fun evening!!

If I'm in the 'strip on demand' thread extras;

1) Hard
2) Wait (remain naked while the pic is reviewed)
3) Outside
4) Girlie (I will switch fem underwear either for the pic or the remainder of the session)

Likes tease, denial(for short periods!),self humiliation, particuarly 'into' some SPH !
self bondage, and mild risk of public humiliation, mild pain

limits
orgasms, face, blood, scat, kids, wedges !stuff thats going to get me arrested or need explaining
chrisukm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 02:40 AM   #7
Thifr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisukm View Post
Going to the woods at night with a kinky playmate.......she made me strip completely and tied my hands above my head. It was cold had been raining and I could hear traffic passing on a main road about 10m away.........she unfolded a camping chair and sat there wrapped up drinking hot chocolate and verbally humiliating me. After a while I told her I needed to pee 'I'm not stopping you, but I'm not untieing you until you have' that was a fun evening!!
Nice ! Exciting to read...

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 04:08 AM   #8
Ayrshire pvcdresser

Walking freely naked while trains are passsing bye
Ayrshire pvcdresser is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk