Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-24-2020, 01:55 AM   #31
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurious kat View Post
I do feel that I could have jumped into cleaning the communal hallway this morning, instead of thinking about the delightful possibilities getDare offers. I will go do that now, but a reminder might be in order.

I have the same items available, plus as I have just remembered, a short acrylic-rod cane intended for close-range spankings (the long cane exceeds my reach to apply effectively, but I haven't tried the short one yet), in case that makes it seem more equitable. Although, I fear, having experienced a proper caning from someone else... it will not truly BE equitable even so.

But if it provides an opportunity to bring you both joy, of course I will volunteer to receive as many more as seems suitable! Happiness!
Well I would hate for you to miss the opportunity to try the short cane out. So I think this punishment of cane strokes for cane strokes is appropriate. If able do the punishment in the hallway so you can see why you are being punished. So bare your ass and bend over. Since it is just a reminder and you are trying it out, I think a good solid 15 from each side will be good for you. And as you said you have been properly caned before, you know which ones count and which ones do not.

Thank you for helping us again.
sonicboom1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 02:00 AM   #32
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_carter View Post
Hello, I'm getting this in just in time as it is 10:30 pm Sunday night. Anyway, I need to be punished for not keeping my room organized. I've been working on getting it cleaned up, but now I'm not keeping the cleaned up parts straight very well.

I have a wooden hairbrush and a wooden bath brush (I know, they are similar implements, but that's what I have to work with).

Severity would be soft, or nothing more than medium at the most. I mostly just need a reminder to keep things straight and neat.
We all need reminders sometimes, so a quick solid 15 with the bath brush to each cheek will help with that, but make sure you clean up your mess immediately after. The spanking will take place in your room, bent over your bed with your panties around your ankles.

Thank you for responding in our thread.
Old 08-24-2020, 05:44 AM   #33
sandimandi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurious kat View Post
I do feel that I could have jumped into cleaning the communal hallway this morning, instead of thinking about the delightful possibilities getDare offers. I will go do that now, but a reminder might be in order.

I have the same items available, plus as I have just remembered, a short acrylic-rod cane intended for close-range spankings (the long cane exceeds my reach to apply effectively, but I haven't tried the short one yet), in case that makes it seem more equitable. Although, I fear, having experienced a proper caning from someone else... it will not truly BE equitable even so.

But if it provides an opportunity to bring you both joy, of course I will volunteer to receive as many more as seems suitable! Happiness!
:-) oo you are so sweet :-) thank you very much

If there is something you don't see here and want to try on me, let me know. I am just a slave for the enjoyment of others.

Enjoy my story in my blog also
Click here.
sandimandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 05:47 AM   #34
sandimandi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicboom1979 View Post
We all need reminders sometimes, so a quick solid 15 with the bath brush to each cheek will help with that, but make sure you clean up your mess immediately after. The spanking will take place in your room, bent over your bed with your panties around your ankles.

yes yes we BOTH need sometimes a remind :-)
it is a humiliating spank now i sees--- Im happy with the number now

If there is something you don't see here and want to try on me, let me know. I am just a slave for the enjoyment of others.

Click here.
Old 08-24-2020, 09:51 PM   #35
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Quote:

Thank you for the punishment. I did it after my shower tonight.

After I finished my shower, I dried off and got dressed. Then I grabbed the bathbrush and I dried it off so it wasn't dripping water everywhere and brought it to my room. My bed is a little lower than my hips, so I proceeded to stack a few pillows on the end and then I pushed my pajama pants and my panties down to my ankles (and made sure my tanktop wasn't covering my bum anywhere) and bent over the bed. I grabbed the bathbrush and did 15 smacks to each cheek. As required I did them hard and fast. The spanking took all of a minute, but since my bum was still damp from my shower, it definitely left a stinging sensation with each hit.

Once the spanking was all over I got up, fixed my clothes and straightened my room before returning the bathbrush to the bathroom.

Thank you for the punishment. Hopefully it will keep me on the straight and narrow and keep me cleaning my room.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 09:04 PM   #36
kurious kat
getDare's Kinkiest Kitty

Quote:
Well I would hate for you to miss the opportunity to try the short cane out. So I think this punishment of cane strokes for cane strokes is appropriate. If able do the punishment in the hallway so you can see why you are being punished. So bare your ass and bend over. Since it is just a reminder and you are trying it out, I think a good solid 15 from each side will be good for you. And as you said you have been properly caned before, you know which ones count and which ones do not.

Thank you for helping us again.
I do hope you will let us know how it's gone!

As for my share of the spanks, I snuck into the hallway under the guise of watering the plants. Everyone needs to carry a soil poking stick with them for plant care, right? *cough* Right!

I found a spot where I could stay half-hidden behind an access door, although still facing out into the rest of the hall, and lifted my skirt up behind me. I alternated sides as I counted up to 15 with the, er, poking stick.

Sadly, I had at least 7 hits that seemed too soft or off-target, which I had to repeat. I fear that due to the angle of my swing, even my solid strikes would have been more striking if administered by someone else -- but they definitely got my attention!

By the time I flipped my skirt back down and walked back to my own room, I could feel the heat from the cane. I must admit, I felt slightly more encouraged to repeat my behavior than I ought to have -- but it was for a good cause.

Thank you for allowing me to benefit from your assistance!
kurious kat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kurious kat for this post:
Old 08-25-2020, 11:51 PM   #37
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

Thank you to everyone for your help. Both of us appreciate your participation. All of your reports were amazing and well written. We enjoyed reading them and I will make sure my slave sends out a well written detailed report when she is done with her canings.
So here are the totals of all the spankings received.
dareme21 contributed 75 spanks
kurious_kat contributed 100 spanks
playful_slut contributed 130 spanks
millenniumDoll contributed 170 spanks
alex_carter contributed 30 spanks
and kurious_kat contributed again with 37 spanks

If I have miscounted, please let me know as I want to be fair.

bobafetish strokes were not added in because the deal was spanks completed and not spanks assigned. However, if she submits a report with the completion of the spanks before my slut takes her caning, I will add it into the total.

So the grand total for my slut is 542 cane strokes

We are shooting for completing these this weekend, but as you all know, sometimes life gets in the way. So we will see. I will promise that she will receive every single stroke. Since this is a high number, they probably will not be in one session. I do want them all to be done somewhat close to each other so she gets the full affect of them. So I am thinking 100 per hour for 4 hours and 142 for the 5th hour. Again this will be based on availability.

We both promise to keep you up to date on what is happening as we do not want to disappoint all of you that participated.

Thank you again
The following user says Thank You to sonicboom1979 for this post:
Old 08-26-2020, 11:43 AM   #38
sandimandi

Quote:
Thank you to everyone for your help. Both of us appreciate your participation. All of your reports were amazing and well written. We enjoyed reading them and I will make sure my slave sends out a well written detailed report when she is done with her canings.
So here are the totals of all the spankings received.
dareme21 contributed 75 spanks
kurious_kat contributed 100 spanks
playful_slut contributed 130 spanks
millenniumDoll contributed 170 spanks
alex_carter contributed 30 spanks
and kurious_kat contributed again with 37 spanks

If I have miscounted, please let me know as I want to be fair.

bobafetish strokes were not added in because the deal was spanks completed and not spanks assigned. However, if she submits a report with the completion of the spanks before my slut takes her caning, I will add it into the total.

So the grand total for my slut is 542 cane strokes

We are shooting for completing these this weekend, but as you all know, sometimes life gets in the way. So we will see. I will promise that she will receive every single stroke. Since this is a high number, they probably will not be in one session. I do want them all to be done somewhat close to each other so she gets the full affect of them. So I am thinking 100 per hour for 4 hours and 142 for the 5th hour. Again this will be based on availability.

We both promise to keep you up to date on what is happening as we do not want to disappoint all of you that participated.

Thank you again
OOOOOOOOOO OMG!! Im so suprised and shocked now! I would not say the number will be so high
I think no more sunshine for me :-)
thank you for all ad I will do my best to complete everything

Click here.
Old 09-14-2020, 07:19 AM   #39
sandimandi

Hello to everyone who helped me getting my cane strokes
I know it is a lot later as I finished my punisments so I do apologize again as I did it in pm already and asked for some adding punishments to the numbers what I earned with your help here.
I got two answears from:
Playful slut:
Since I contributed 130 spanks, I feel that you should know wearing your nipple clamps for those 130. Every 26 strokes, you should remove the clamps, rotate them 90 degrees, and put them back on (a total of five times). This should add some more fun pain to your punishment!
And than from
Alex carter:
I think your largest dildo sounds like a good idea. Once you get it in if you can manage to keep yourself relaxed through your caning you will almost be able to forget that it is in, but if you clench from your caning you will certainly remember that you have earned extra punishment for delaying.

With my master we decided accept those suggestions and as from me I had an idea making more spanks so in totall 600 strokes. Master allowed me take some breaks during sessions for recovery but I should do the totall during 12 hours .
On Saturday I found the right time for complating it so afternoon at 2 pm I put clamps on my nipples and started with caning. The start went good nipples were aching ... I was satisfied with myself I almost thought it will be nothing for me. Than when I reattached clamps the 3th times I felt them thighter already and nipple more sore as it is bearable. I was forsing myself for complate the first 200 strokes. My ass was sensitive red and after some time I did not feel the fire on my skin.
At 3:30pm I complated the second round with 200 strokes. Now it was only caning. I bent over and i had my pants and panties on my ankles and did them. I was concentrated and knew I must be strong and dont make it easy for myself .. it is a punishment ..right? when I was finished my ass was in fire and i felt pulsing it and when I put my panties back it was not a confort feeling.
My mind was around the caning only the whole time. It was a mentaly force for me . I had to force myself also for the last session, I really had no mood for it I felt it enough already.
Now I put my biggest dildo deep into pussy and fixed it with my panties too. The last session started at 6pm. Every strokes were painful. My skin was burning and deeply red. I wanted not to get a look in mirror it was better not see – believe me it would make it worse . my master was happy when I refered him about it and mainly with that fact as I told him I got wet from caning. I felt I cannnot hold the dildo in. My mind was on dildo and keeping it in than after a stroke on my burning ass and the number where Im now. So I was really busy.
When I finished all 200 again and wanted to walk away from my punishment place barely could walk from the pain. The dildo was covered with my pussy jouces and I knew I cannot let it like that so I licked it clean and sucked it properly untill I felt itis enough clean now.
I hope you will be satisfied with my report and just for your info .. nipples are sore so Im without bra and my ass is marked . Thank you for the cooperation I hope we will have a luck the next time again.

Click here.
The following user says Thank You to sandimandi for this post:
Old 09-23-2020, 11:09 AM   #40
sandimandi

Master Im so happy we are having people here and they are reading our thread, Im blushing in the same time as they can see my slutty actions

Click here.
Old 09-24-2020, 01:31 AM   #41
sonicboom1979
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandimandi View Post
Master Im so happy we are having people here and they are reading our thread, Im blushing in the same time as they can see my slutty actions
I am happy also. And because you enjoyed it so much, if anyone wants or needs a punishment spanking, my slut will match your spanks again. So feel free to post your request in this thread.
The following user says Thank You to sonicboom1979 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk