Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-22-2018, 06:49 PM   #31
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

You lose a bet to your best fried of the opposite gender. They give you the options of...
A. Wearing the underwear they wore the previous day for a whole day
B. Drinking a cup of their urine
C. Paying for a dinner for them and their romantic intrest

After a night of fun with the sexiest person you have seen in a long time, you wake up to an empty bed, and a chastity on. You notice a note telling you to come to an address tomorrow night at midnight. You arrive to find the person you slept with the previous night, and four of their friend. They tell you that you can have the key if you do one of the following.
A. let them all gang bang you all night long
B. Perform oral on all of them until they all cum twice
C. Allow them to violate your asshole any way they want

You are tight on money, and decide to apply for a job in the adult film industry. You get a call from the publishing company giving you three options to choose from.
A. Bondage- You will be tied in the air and vigorously fucked
B. Bukkake - You will be drenched in multiple loads of cum
C. Feet- You will have to worship the feet of a mistress

When you realize you need a steady job, you decide to hire yourself out for services. You decide your service will be...
A. Maid- You will go to peoples houses in a maids uniform. To earn more in tips you decide to make it clear that the costumers can make "special" requests of you while cleaning.
B.Domme/Dominatrix- You decide that you want a turn at being the one in charge. You fulfill sad little sub's fantasies, while also having some fun of your own.
C. Stripping- You know you can get up on a stage and let your body be on display for others to drool over. You can also give some private shows for more money

You decide to do some nude modeling for an art class. They are paying very well and you didn't know why until you got there. They told you that you weren't gonna be completely nude. You were gonna wear...
A. A diaper and a binkey
B. The opposite sex's underwear
C. A Hishi Karada

You got caught cheating on you S/O. They tell you they will forgive you if they can pick a person to come over and do one of the following.
A. Fuck you S/O while you watch in a chastity
B. They fuck you as much as they want
C. They split the time evenly between you and your partner

Your master/mistress had locked you in ballet boots, a (tight for girls, stuffed for guys) bra, and a chastity. All three have a separate key. Your master/mistress will give you one key now to unlock, but will mail the other two keys to you. Which key do you choose to take
A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 09:51 PM   #32
Ana The Sniper

You lose a bet to your best fried of the opposite gender. They give you the options of...

I don't wanna spend money, and her panties would be too uncomfortable. I like pee and it would be hot!

After a night of fun with the sexiest person you have seen in a long time, you wake up to an empty bed, and a chastity on. You notice a note telling you to come to an address tomorrow night at midnight. You arrive to find the person you slept with the previous night, and four of their friend. They tell you that you can have the key if you do one of the following.

C would be hard as I'm not too skilled in anal. A would probably leave me sore.

You are tight on money, and decide to apply for a job in the adult film industry. You get a call from the publishing company giving you three options to choose from.

A would leave me sore again, and C does nothing for me and is silly. B is actually a fantasy of mine at least!

When you realize you need a steady job, you decide to hire yourself out for services. You decide your service will be...
A. Maid- You will go to peoples houses in a maids uniform. To earn more in tips you decide to make it clear that the costumers can make "special" requests of you while cleaning.
B.Domme/Dominatrix- You decide that you want a turn at being the one in charge. You fulfill sad little sub's fantasies, while also having some fun of your own.
C. Stripping- You know you can get up on a stage and let your body be on display for others to drool over. You can also give some private shows for more money

Maid would be easiest for me and would be fun. Also the best paying.

You decide to do some nude modeling for an art class. They are paying very well and you didn't know why until you got there. They told you that you weren't gonna be completely nude. You were gonna wear...
A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada

This one just seems the most artistic!

You got caught cheating on you S/O. They tell you they will forgive you if they can pick a person to come over and do one of the following.

Might lead to some reconciliation threesome!

Your master/mistress had locked you in ballet boots, a (tight for girls, stuffed for guys) bra, and a chastity. All three have a separate key. Your master/mistress will give you one key now to unlock, but will mail the other two keys to you. Which key do you choose to take
A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity

I can still go to work with chastity and the ballet slippers (can put shoes on over them)

Likes & Limits | PM Dares | My Rules | FapRoulette | KinkTalk

I work an intense job and cannot always respond to PMs or dares quickly. Bare with me!
Ana The Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 10:06 PM   #33
Diapered_prince
Distinguished Member

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada

A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity
Old 07-23-2018, 12:25 PM   #34
huns221

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada

A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity

Likes, Dislikes, Limites

My BDSM Test

My Sex Map
huns221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 09:44 PM   #35
E_S00

C. Paying for a dinner for them and their romantic intrest -- Whatever, I like making food!

B. Perform oral on all of them until they all cum twice -- Sore jaw,but I'll be ok.

B. Bukkake - You will be drenched in multiple loads of cum -- Feels like a shower is in order anyway.

B.Domme/Dominatrix- You decide that you want a turn at being the one in charge. You fulfill sad little sub's fantasies, while also having some fun of your own. -- I think I could be both caring and demanding.

B. The opposite sex's underwear -- Easy as hell!

B. They fuck you as much as they want -- So I'm getting even more sex??

A. Ballet boots -- How am I going to exercise??

Limits: not interested in revealing personal info (including face), compromising irl relationships, scat, performing illegal acts.
E_S00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 07:11 AM   #36
DiaperFetishist

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada

A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity

Kik: AnABDLBoy95

Diapers
Humiliation
Spanking
Bladder Control
Anal
Bondage
Sissy
Chastity

Limits

Social suicide
Family
Long-term
DiaperFetishist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 09:02 AM   #37
Moni K

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada

A. Fuck your S/O while you watch in a chastity

A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity
Moni K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 02:20 PM   #38
sokkos

You lose a bet to your best friend of the opposite gender. They give you the options of...
Depend on the friend really but I like women's underwear.

Oh yes please.

C. Chastity

Limits: Scat, illegal, messy, permanent, family, bestiality, very painful, wedgie.

Not said: I would give it a try.

I'm male and in my late 30s, straight and married.
sokkos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 02:46 PM   #39
playpig69

B. Drinking a cup of their urine - pee is secretly a big turn on for me

B. Bukkake - You will be drenched in multiple loads of cum - I think, but bondage would also be pretty hot!

A. Maid - Has a certain appeal to a sub like me

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada

A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity

C. Chastity
playpig69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 06:25 PM   #40
masato

B. Bra

Likes: exhibitionism, hidden public, crossdressing, bondage, cum eating, public vibrator play

Limits: scat, blood, pee, illegal
masato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 05:32 PM   #41
LittleAmyP
Distinguished Member

Default Amy's Answers

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada

A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity

Likes: Clamps, Soft spanking, Ciit discpline, Forced Orgasm, Hidden public (masturbation/flashing), Nipple play

Dislikes: anal sex, public,

Limits: illegal stuff, gross things

Toys: Dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps, vibrating clamps, clitoral clamps, hitachi wand, and a buttplug (I don't like that one)

My PM-Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82497
LittleAmyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 07:21 AM   #42
antJ

C. Feet- You will have to worship the feet of a mistress ...but I'd be up for all of them

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada

A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity

Serious pain, permanent damage/marking, having things inserted in me, face, blood/watersports/scat.
antJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 06:42 PM   #43
cacti
getDare Sweetheart

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada

A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity

Likes: Cum play, anal play (household objects/fingers), feet, pee, humiliation, sissification, hidden public
Dislikes/ punishments: spanking, body writing, denial
Limits: high risk public, pain/blood, family, illegal, permanent, face pics, vomit, heavy scat

bdsm test results

AMA
cacti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 06:45 PM   #44
wheelsoffeathers
getDare Sweetheart

A. A diaper and a binkey
C. A Hishi Karada

A. Ballet boots
B. Bra
C. Chastity

wheelsoffeathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 11:29 PM   #45
younganalwhore

I love cross dressing tbh

I love anal play especially anal destruction and will gladly bow to those willing to ruin my hole

Always loved being a cum slut and submitting to loads and loads of cum

I love being center of attention especially sexual attention and making money from it makes it a no brainer for me

I’m a sissy at heart but also come on, women’s underwear is sexy and will be getting all the guys painting me hard and wanting to dump loads in me, I’d love every second as I stood there with my shaved body posing in silky underwear

I am a toy for others pleasure... use me hard and however you want

A. Ballet boots
They’re uncomfortable and I quite frankly love chastity and bras
I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge, Kik me "expose yourself" for a Pic / video of anything you want me to show... If I answer after 24h+, then you may expose it anywhere you please! - here is the thread... https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=334604

Likes: Extreme anal, Insertions, PnP, Submission, Lengthy Dares, Public, Exposure, Piss, bizarre Lubes / insertions, Chastity
Limits: Family, Scat

Kik - Arcticcobra
younganalwhore is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk