Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-04-2021, 01:00 PM   #1
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

Default Exhibitionist, longest walk/task?

So the exhibitionist out there, what was the longest walk/task you have done?

What do you count when you say longest? Do you mean time or do you mean distance?
Pm me "Edge" and I'll edge 5 times, with no cum at end.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84373
W01f is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to W01f for this post:
Old 03-05-2021, 05:39 AM   #2
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

The longest nude walk I've done is about 4 miles. It was along a nature trail used by horseback riders, bikers, and hikers. The walk took me about an hour, but no one else seemed to be on the trail that day, or at least I did not see anyone else that day.

As far as what qualifies as "longest", distance obviously means time, but just sitting/standing nude for an hour is as nerve-wracking as walking. More so, under certain conditions.

This, of course, does not count the nude drives or weekends spent at clothing optional events .

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 07:36 AM   #3
Hertog

I walked for 5 minutes in Bra, panties and shoes only. I left my clothes in a bag on the side of the forest trail (had my car keys and phone in the bra XD)

Then I sat naked on a bench for 10 minutes before walking back to my clothes.

So... i was nude for 10 minutes and almost nude for 10.

I just finished dressing again when someone saw me, lucky me.

--
Idea: I might try to copy the best stories posted here XD
Limits: family, social suicide, scat, blood,sending pics/vids of my face, illegal stuff
Kik: hertog_91
Hertog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 01:21 AM   #4
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Thank you for the nice question!

TOTALLY NUDE (and full make up/femeale attire)
Complete nude only girl shoes near a tower of a fortress visited, walked 20 steps for 5 time and take picture with delay self shot
Nobody seen me

PUBLIC FLASHING CROSSDRESSED
on bench lay with skirt lifted up complete and expose thong, while reading book.
I could’ve 12 page read in while tan lines at my bottom, probable one hour.
One young woman surprised me and she very embarassed was: she told “sorry, whish good day!” And “It very sunny hot today” when I left bench after while

ONLY BIKINI FOR TANLINES
on bench near country path, wear wear light summer dress, I stripped and only white bikini with flowers remained. Put sun protection cream and remained for gain good sun bath 30 minut.
Some golf player in distance look the show when strip down and put dress on at the end, some old guy in retirement walk near and observed while pass in the path

TOTALLY CROSSDRESSED FULL PUBLIC WALK
9 hour all day from morning, inclusive the driving and walk around small town and several selfie in streets
Dozens people seen me, but very discrete, some male looked me while in company of wife/girlfriend. One woman congratulated the my dress

KINKY CROSSDRESSED SEMI-PUBLIC WALK
walk more of 2000 steps full crossdressed in summerdress (lifted skirt well over knees) and buttplugged, with cum on my face and only diva sunglasses for protect privacy, from picnik area in hills country, to car parking
One girl seen me after walked away and facial cum was in face only after 2 minut (but she not notice I think) and 2 hiker walk. One guy passed on country road with his car 2 time to look me again
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Last edited by Sabina; 03-06-2021 at 01:43 AM.
Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2021, 02:09 PM   #5
bigmoe192

Smile

One night when I was really horny I walked to the golf course down the street from me just after midnight or so, and took my clothes off except my shoes. I walked around the golf course naked for a while and ended up jerking off because I was hard the whole time 😋

Kik -- bigmoe192

Likes-- oral, teasing, bdsm, exhibitionist, hidden public, outdoors, games, public cam, anything naughty, trying new things 😉

Limits-- scat, blood, illegal, extreme pain, fisting, extreme anal, permanent, peeing, diapers
bigmoe192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 12:55 AM   #6
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Hmmm...1 mile on an island at night. About 30 minutes. Clothes locked to a pier.

Last summer I spent about 30 minutes during daylight down by a river having a mud bath.

I guess a few years back...daylight...a semi forested area by a river. Maybe 2 hours naked.

30 minutes in a sex shop. Naked. Masturbated. Sucked my toes for an audience of about 20. Sucked a cock. Was stroked by a third...

1 hr. In another sex shop. Not as much an audience. Found someone to fuck me.

Ooo, yeah, last year...daylight...just off a bike trail. 1 hr. In sand and skinny dipping in the river.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 04:14 PM   #7
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

i think that longest can be a combination of the two, because both time and distance length when increased also increase your chances of being caught, time naked means more time for someone to come across you and with distance, more chance of coming across someone else. distance is more dangerous if you don't have your clothes with you though

I've done the WNBR twice which is biking, not walking though i did the first with roller skates, but it was through my city's downtown as well as other areas and took almost 2 hours both times so that would cover both i would say

but with walking i've done nude hikes that took 30+ minutes and covered a decent amount of ground as well as leaving my clothes in a hiding place and walking the length of an unofficial beach completely nude where i have been seen before in all my glory

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk