Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-19-2016, 01:33 PM   #1
stevesilence

Male 23/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (webcam not required)

23/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (webcam not required)

*I am looking for a female submissive accept all experiance levels and am not that picky over all about what I want in a sub i just want that sub too be willing too obey and carry out her orders i will require nonsexual pictures of her punishments tho My favorite type of punishment too dish out are spankings. I can be very flexable and understanding but strict also I live in Massachusetts and would prefer someone on the east coast but if not thats fine

EDIT:

Hello I am looking for a special female submissive. I do not discrimenate any age body type and weight is fine. my ideal D/s relationship is where I dominate and protect my submissive I would hold all the responsibility and she would hand over all control over too me it doesn't have too happen imideately but over time that trust should be there. She will know that I own her I can humiliate her punish her and her only job is too please me, me alone and maybe in return I reward her pm on here or txt me on kik xXstevesilenceXx if you are interested or would like too know more

Also I will only accept one female submissive so that way I can spend all my time on her

Last edited by lola.fox; 02-27-2016 at 07:48 AM. Reason: combining posts to remove unnecessary ad bumps
Old 02-24-2016, 01:03 PM   #2
stevesilence

Default Master looking for female submissive any age, body type

Hello I am looking for a special female submissive. I do not discrimenate any age body type and weight is fine. my ideal D/s relationship is where I dominate and protect my submissive I would hold all the responsibility and she would hand over all control over too me it doesn't have too happen imideately but over time that trust should be there. She will know that I own her I can humiliate her punish her and her only job is too please me, me alone and maybe in return I reward her pm on here or txt me on kik xXstevesilenceXx if you are interested or would like too know more

Last edited by lola.fox; 02-27-2016 at 07:48 AM. Reason: removing bumps
Old 03-19-2016, 08:59 AM   #3
stevesilence

Update: Still looking

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, male master, spanking, wedgie