Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-20-2019, 03:09 PM   #1
MasterForYou1

Male 33/male/master seeks 21+/male/slave in any place (no limits)

33/male/master seeks 21+/male/slave in any place (no limits)

Before we start to discuss my request for no limits:
Obviously everyone has limits and thats fine. Obvious ones are Illegal, permanent, underage/kids, blackmail.

But what I actually want to say with "no limits": Everything not mentioned above goes.
In detail that means: Crossdressing and sissification, humiliation, hidden public moving on to full public, pain, messy, disgustung, ridiculous/stupid tasks, 24/7 rules and control to a degree that is possible online.

I like to train newbie slaves. You must be prepared and ready to be pushed from very easy to extreme in everything mentioned above. A main aspect is that you are going to be trained to become a proper sissy slut. That includes public tasks and public exposure at some point in the future for sure. Of course we slowly work on training you to get to that point.
I dont request any experience at all. Just your unlimitrd will to devote a lot of time to this and be ready to be trained, pushed, owned and controlled completely.
Obviously spending money on toys and clothes is definitely necessary.

Your training will be over messages. You will report back with a detailed task report along with pics/videos documenting everything.

If you think you have what it takes send me a prooer snd detailed application as a pm. Then we can discuss things.
Old 03-30-2019, 03:52 AM   #2
MasterForYou1

I want to add an important thing I missed out in my thread. You must live ALONE and be SINGLE. If you do not live alone I will accept roommates as well if you are willing to risk them finding out about this. But NOT with family.

While I am here let me make some things clear again that I discussed about with applicants.
During your training tasks and rules get more risky with time. I can ensure you that you will be caught as a sissy at some point for sure. Probably even on purpose to humiliate you even more. If you dont want that dont apply. You daily dress code will also always keep yoi aware of you being just a sissy slut.

Therefor you must be ready to spend a GOOD amount of money on clothes and toys. At the start there will be quite big expenses once and from there on thingd will be added regularly. If you dont want to spend so much money on this also do NOT apply.
Thanks for reading. Im waiting for you DETAILED applications.
One liner will be ignored.

Advertisements
Kink Talk