Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-23-2019, 07:34 PM   #1
Meister Andrew

Male 38/male/master seeks any age/female/sub in (see post) (online)

38/male/master seeks any age/female/sub in (see post) (online)

First things first. I didn't select an age as I am not just open to young women but also somewhat older ones. While physical attractiveness is important it's not the only criteria. If you're of middle age, adventurous and think you still have some of "the looks" you are welcome to apply. An American/Canadian timezone is preferred as it most closely matches my schedule. New York would score you extra points.

I am extreme. This is somewhat open to negotiation but I'd prefer someone who has few if any limits. Experience isn't necessary. I am willing to work with what I get but you must be willing to work towards what I need. Pics/cam is a requirement. That doesn't mean I will be asking for them all the time but you must be willing to provide them for any tasks I would like to see.

I am willing to be a listener and offer advice where I can but am not looking for full on friendship. If you're only looking for domination however that is fine as well. We will communicate through email/text apps that I select as well as live cam. I don't own a camera/mic but obviously you will require one.

I am not looking for 24/7 micromanagement (domination is hard enough as it is) but basic permanent rules may apply. If you need this in order to function we will not be a good fit. In case this isn't clear, you will run and manage your own life but I still have a reasonable say over any aspect of it that I choose. Think of it as something between sub a slave that may change at my discretion.

Good communication is a must. I don't like one word replies and prefer proper sentences. Volunteering extra information would be a plus. I put a lot of effort into this ad and would like for your reply to at least try to return the favour.
Old 03-21-2019, 06:33 PM   #2
Meister Andrew

Still looking. I am serious about the pics/cam. I've been contacted a lot by people that refuse or simply get quiet when I ask about this yet they know in advance. We can discuss things but if you can't even show your face live it won't go anywhere. There's a lot of fakes even on here asking for tasks and such and then never reads them or when they do they never get back to you even though they say they will. Mostly males getting a weird kick out of wasting others' time.

Advertisements
Kink Talk