Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-20-2019, 01:30 AM   #1
Abo

Male 29/male/master seeks 30+/male/slave in any place

29/male/master seeks 30+/male/slave in any place

I'm a man who loves men. I adore their bodies and minds. I enjoy admiring them from an erotic perspective, but also from aesthetic, emotional, intellectual and spiritual perspectives. Simply looking at a man I like positively changes my mood, regardless of the state I was in before. The beauty of a man's body and mind is rich, complex and striking.

What I am searching is erotic interaction through pictures, without any painful, humiliating or unpleasant tasks, which consists in offering yourself to me for my pleasure. Call it a friendship - a special kind of long-distance erotic friendship. I believe this will prove rewarding for us, since it doesn't involve any kind of role-play, but a genuine interaction through which we will hopefully get to know a bit our true selves. If you don't feel like having any other communication with me than purely following my instructions for your pics - that's alright, as well. So, even if you simply enjoy sending pictures of yourself to another man by his instructions, for his viewing pleasure, we may be a good match. Depending on some factors, that is. These factors are actually quite rigorous, so please read them carefully:

- I will ask you to show me your face right from the beginning. A man's face is by far my favorite body part of his. A faceless body doesn't do much for me, for multiple reasons. If you need some preparation or communication beforehand I can accept that, but it may prove awkward and a waste of time if you eventually show me your face and you aren't actually my type. I often do not find attractive what society generally calls beautiful or attractive, and vice versa. For example, many of the male actors considered very good-looking don't really seem attractive to me, while some random worker on the street or a next-door type of man (whom many people might not think much of) are able to drive me crazy. IMPORTANT NOTE: All pictures you send me will remain 100% private - I will absolutely not share them with anyone else, nor post them anywhere. I know that to you I'm no more than a stranger you don't really know, but I can at least offer my word. If you feel too nervous and uncomfortable, then maybe better don't play with me - I don't want you stressed out or worried about your privacy. Anyway, your pictures are safe with me. I cherish and respect men as human beings.

- An uncut (uncircumcised) penis is a must for me. I'm uncut myself so I cannot relate to a circumcised penis too well, I'm not used to looking at it, feeling it, and so on. This will also probably limit my interactions to men closer to my time zone, which is a bonus (as circumcision is considerably less common in Europe, where I live, than it is in USA, for example), but, of course, I don't mind an uncut man from a different time zone.

- I am mostly attracted to men over 35 years old. Younger men usually don't do anything for me. To me, middle-aged men are to young men what ripe fruit is to unripe fruit. Exceptions exist, of course, on both sides, so if you are younger you are free to try - you may be one of the (rare) exceptions... but most likely not.

- If you think that by having this kind of interaction with me you are cheating on your spouse / boyfriend / girlfriend I'm not interested in doing it. I don't want to be part of any kind of affair or unintentionally create problems for you or your family. That's how I feel about it. I won't ask you anything about your relationship status - I don't want to play detective and I trust you know what you are doing - but if you ever mention that you have to hide this from your significant other I will stop there. If you are single, in an open relationship or in a relationship where your partner doesn't mind you sending erotic pictures of yourself to a male stranger, then I'm all for it. I am willing to play with men of all sexual orientations and even with couples (male/male or male/female... yes, I am one hundred percent gay). I'm not interested in having online / webcam sex.

- An average body type is good enough for me. I don't like extremes (such as too thin or too overweight), but other than that pretty much everything goes. I don't mind a bit of excess body fat. I do appreciate it if you take care of your body (by which I do NOT mean shaving it) - I love some muscle definition and an all around fit body. But I find plenty of beauty and attractiveness in a normal, average, 'next-door' type of male body, too.

- I am a very visual person, so I fully appreciate you taking decent-quality pictures. I would rather take a delay and a good picture over a rushed and unsatisfactory one. Furthermore, please be as natural and spontaneous as possible in your pictures. Just be yourself - that's what I want to know: the real, genuine 'you'.

- I do NOT mind if you are not able to have erections. It's not a problem if you cannot have one. I like looking at a flaccid or semi-erect penis just as much as I like looking at an erect one. If you are able to have an erection (without using drugs, cock rings, or other artificial means), do it if I ask for it. But I love a flaccid (soft) penis, as well - it looks vulnerable and aggressive in the same time and, after all, this is the state it is in most of the time. Also, I adore the scrotum and the testicles for about the same reasons. The scrotum looks so manly and aggressive shamelessly and ostentatiously hanging between a man's legs, but it also looks (and is) delicate and vulnerable, with its distinctive texture and with the folds the skin forms in the area between the penis and testicles. The shape of the testicles slightly visible through the scrotum skin is exciting in about the same way a male bulge (the shape of the genitals visible in the pants) is. In my mind I sometimes compare the scrotum with a precious fruit hanging from a strong and stately tree.

- I will be genuine and amiable with you and I expect the same from you. Moreover, if you need someone to listen to any problem or inquiry you might have I am open to do it as long as my time and possibilities allow it. If you need an opinion or advice I will gladly give you mine if I have one. Or if you simply want to discuss on various topics I am able to do that, too. Of course, if you wish to keep things purely erotic (or even not talk at all) I'm cool with it.

If you don't have or don't want to make an account on here, you can write me directly at [email protected]

Thank you for taking your time to read my ad. Good luck and all the best!

Last edited by Abo; 03-20-2019 at 01:58 AM. Reason: added e-mail address
Old 03-21-2019, 04:39 PM   #2
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Default Thanks

Thanks for putting such effort into your post. I only wish I fit your criteria.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
The following user says Thank You to natethegreat for this post:
Old 03-22-2019, 09:34 PM   #3
DarkGhost

Interesting post! An strange dominant way

Advertisements
Kink Talk