Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-21-2019, 08:11 AM   #1
bisam999

Male 31/male/sub seeks any age/male/dom in any place (long term)

31/male/sub seeks any age/male/dom in any place (long term)

Hi everyone

Once again I've decided to search for a Dom
I've been into this lifestyle on and off for the past 10+ years, mostly on but had the occasional break here and there.

I'm looking for a long term serious Dom, someone that will take control of me and use me for there pleasure. I want my clothes and underwear chosen, my toilet habit's controlled, my orgasm routine controlled and potentially more.

I'm 31 years old so definitely not a spring chicken but hoping I'm not over the hill either. I would love to have an older Dom with several years experience but it's not necessary, anyone 18+ would be considered. I'm from the UK so a similar timezone would be much easier but again not required, Im willing to make schedule changes for the right Dom.

So things I like

Control
Routines
Tasks
Semi public

This is not an exclusive list and I'm happy to other things and would discuss doing anything if done in the right way.

My limits are

Hard pain
Blood
Permanent
Shaving
Illegal

Again not set in stone, maybe at some point we could push these limits

I'm available to speak to on kik or Skype my username on both is sam15012

I'm willing to send pics and vids, no face to start with but I will give that up pretty quickly.

To be honest I'm a pretty open book and very laid back. Looking for a genuine Dom that wants a genuine sub.

Hole to hear from "the one" soon

Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

Advertisements
Kink Talk