Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-20-2019, 05:44 PM   #1
Yankee

Male 29/male/switch seeks any age/female/master in any place

29/male/switch seeks any age/female/master in any place

Hello, I am Ryan and I am just starting to experiment with online BDSM. I have had some recent experience with CBT and toilet slavery, and I am learning how much I enjoy abusing and degrading myself for the pleasure and amusement of women. I am still very new to this so ideally you would either be patient, and enjoy guiding the growth of a novice or a cruel and strict mistress who enjoys punishing and berating an inept bitch who can’t do anything right.

Since I am still figuring things out I am open to trying almost anything. My only hard limits are public, things that effect my vanilla life, and compromising pictures that show my face. Although this last one is only until we establish a level of trust.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and if you are interested you can reach me here or Kik me @Ryan11370

Have a good day!

Advertisements
Kink Talk