Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-09-2019, 08:42 AM   #1
TheGrandInquisitor
Account Banned

Male 21/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (24/7 dynamic)

21/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (24/7 dynamic)

Hello Slaves of Getdare! I hope your day/evening has been good. I'd also like to welcome you to my personal ad!

So I'm a UK based Master who wants nothing more than to own a lovely devoted and eager slave. BDSM is lifestyle for me and I'd like to find someone who feels similar to me. I want this to be a 24/7 dynamic. I want to set you rules to follow, control various parts of your life and set up some form of daily rituals. I understand that day to life can get in the way at times, but please be interested in living the dynamic 24/7 where possible.

I'm more than happy for a purely online dynamic but have put my location so that if any UK based slaves wish for more there is the potential for that.

My kinks include; pain play, petplay, degradation, humiliation, control (FPE/TPE) and many more. Those listed are just a handful of my biggest and favorite kinks. On the flip side, my limits are; anything illegal, blood, permanent harm and scat

So, I mentioned that I want a 24/7 dynamic, I don't want it to all be sexual in nature (although I'm open to a large amount of it being so). I'd like is to be able to talk to each other about hobbies and interests. My interests you ask? Well I'm a Nerd and proud! From video games to movies, comic books to tv shows and everything in-between. I'm also into mythology and reading. So if you have any form of nerdy interests or hobbies I can safely say we'd get on famously. This isn't to say if you're not into nerdy things we won't click, I'm sure we can find common ground! I'd consider myself a stern and severe Dom but not unfair. If you break a rule expect to be swiftly punished, but I'm not going to be constantly looking for reasons to punish you. Having said this, I can have fun and appreciate jokes and humor! I'd love a slave/sub that is sassy and sarcastic but not overly bratty (if that makes sense?)

Once again going back to something mentioned earlier, the want for a 24/7 dynamic ties in with my control kink. I mention FPE (full power exchange) and TPE (total power exchange) not as a starting point but an end goal. I'd like you to gradually submit more and more control over to me at a scale and speed your happy and comfortable with.

So most importantly I'd like to discuss that most tentative of subjects. pictures and videos. I'll jump straight to the point, the inclusion of pictures and videos as a hard limit is a deal breaker for me unfortunately. While I respect that everyone has limits and said limits must at all times be respected I also asked that my choice of wanting them be also respected. Having said this, I don't expect you to send pictures and videos from the off, if it something you'd need to develop trust for I'm happy to do so, but if you are happy to send straight away i wont complain

Now initial communication can be made by one of two ways; Kik or PM. Further communication, such as that of the bulk of it if we enter into a dynamic I would like to be done via Whatsapp. I know not everyone likes this app so I'm willing to also use Kik as well. In short please at the bare minimum have at least Kik.

So I believe that's everything, please PM (or kik me my user name is MasterFromTheUK) with any questions you may have or if you think you are what I've been looking for and the idea of what I outlined sounds interesting or intriguing to you. When you do PM or message me on Kik please include:
  • Name
  • Brief introduction (i.e. looks etc or if you'd prefer you can send a picture either is fine)
  • Favorite Movie
  • Any questions you have.
  • Thank you and have a good day/evening/night!
The following user says Thank You to TheGrandInquisitor for this post:
Old 03-11-2019, 08:42 AM   #2
TheGrandInquisitor
Account Banned

So I can't believe I have to say this. But I am only looking for females. Not male or even sissies but FEMALES.

Also to reiterate, I don't expect pictures from the begin but I do want them eventually (i.e. after trust is built)
Old 03-11-2019, 10:25 AM   #3
Edgeandenial
Distinguished Member

This is a really good ad ....here's a free bump!
Old 03-12-2019, 08:17 AM   #4
TheGrandInquisitor
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeandenial View Post
This is a really good ad ....here's a free bump!
Thank you, my search is still open
Old 03-20-2019, 09:19 AM   #5
Newbieslave2018
Account Banned

a good ad, very detail deserves a bump!
Old 03-24-2019, 11:34 AM   #6
ImmortalShadow
Baby Member

that's a really nice ad,I hope everything goes well for you
Old 03-24-2019, 02:18 PM   #7
SweetSub98

Well written ad, I hope you find what you’re looking for. Hope the dump will help.

Advertisements
Kink Talk