Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-09-2019, 08:31 PM   #1
Bdsmangel369

Default Use me to try new punishments on 18/f slut

Since I no longer have a dominant I have decided to make this post for anyone to use my body to test punishments on. Will send pictures and a detailed description of it as well as anything else you ask. I will also go buy items as needed. Thank you in advance for using this slut.
Toys: 10 speed vibrator, clothes pins, Household items
18 female
Looking for my master/mistress
Bdsmangel369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 03:43 PM   #2
Acidcart

You would enjoy using a tack bra
Acidcart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 05:29 PM   #3
Mythlike
Account Banned

Go somewhere semi public but where it is unlikely anyone will see you before hand on your stomach write your getdare username and getdare.com. Then tie your self up to a solid object like a tree after inserting a dildo in your ass. Then close your eyes put on some music and wait there for 60 minutes (set a timer)
Mythlike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 05:30 PM   #4
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

You may trying following:
While doing following tasks you should have your vibe at medium speed, but can't cum in the middle of a dare
1. Take two clothespin, put one on each nipple. Now pull those out without loosening those
2. Take two clothespin, put one on each nipple. Rotate each one at least 180 degree, first try clockwise, stay in rotated position for 30 seconds, release then immediately go anticlockwise stay for 30 seconds then release
3. Take two clothespin, put one on each nipple placing the pin horizontally. Stay like this for 2 minutes, now remove right one, and immediately put it back vertically, do same for left one, stay for another 2 minutes, then again remove and immediately put back at different position. Repeat this 5 times.
4. Go to a corner of your room, kneel down naked having yourself gaged with your dirty panties, put the vibe in 4 speer, stay there like this until you edge
5. Spank your pussy (this time you no need to have vibe, but if into may place it at high in ass) for 20 times with any paddle like items
6. Lick any five furniture or fixtures of your home each for at least 10 sec
7. If you have rope tie your both thigh together right below ass to limit your movements and stay like this for 1 hour
8. Get any cord or cable of mobile charger, spank your ass for 30 times with it, 15 on each cheek
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 03:28 PM   #5
tickle.gamer

Default tickling

How much tickling do you need to go from "oh no" to "I kill you"?
tickle.gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 10:40 AM   #6
Tom1

Put some tigerbalm, icyhot etc. on your clit. Then tie a crotchrope (2 strings each side between your outer and inner lips). Then go for a 30 mins walk. when you return home, sit down on a chair and stand up again for 50 times.
Write me how it felt
Tom1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk