Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 01-04-2021, 01:51 PM   #406
lakerlife123

Hi, I'm back

I'm a gladiator and I'm willing to take down anybody, hmu on Kik: lakerlife1234

Kik: lakerlife1234

Likes: Dares, Challenges, Mild Public, Humiliation, Sissy/Crossdressing, Pain, Feet, Shaving, Underwear, PetPlay, Dice Dares, ABDL, Messenger Games, Toilet Control, Messy

Limits: Blood, Vomiting, Public, Family, Scat, Heavy CBT

Go to this thread to challenge other users at Pokemon Showdown in high stakes wagers

Mama/Pet Foxy

IM A BIG ADORABLE CRYBABY, PLEASE REMIND ME OF IT
lakerlife123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 05:50 AM   #407
tasked21

anyone up for a challenge today, I am somehow still sitting at overlord.

Toys: collar, leash, handcuffs, small plug, vibrator, panties and other clothes.

Limits: scat, pics, public. extreme pain

Control my days:
https://teamup.com/ksmfjfd6uafma9vpwt

PM Dares
tasked21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 07:46 AM   #408
crunksy

Band-Aid Lost

I lost twice to ForADare which drops me to Gladiator.

If want to see my exposure and extend my time you can PM him.

limits: full face, family/work/school/social/public, illegal, messy/blood/pee/scat, ab

kik: crunksy
M/masc/39/subby-switch
crunksy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 07:51 AM   #409
perfectboyslave

I'm in as a new slave
KIK: albertgill007

Dislikes: cum eating, gay stuff, extreme pain, extreme cbt and some others which I'm exploring

Limits: face pic, videos, pee, scat, public, anything permanent

KIK: albertgill007

My BDSM Test: http://bdsmtest.org/r/m3SgtJXJ

My dare calendar, please fill up the calendar:
https://teamup.com/ksmm9hgryf7dh5mj82
perfectboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 02:29 AM   #410
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunksy View Post
dunno bout that - I had an Overlord battle royale w/ @Tasked21 just recently.

But it might be good if there was some more incentive to play when you're at Overlord. Automatic demotion if you haven't played in a week or something.

Convene the rules committee!
I second this. Could be 2 weeks even, but we can't have a ruler class that sits idle

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to subaddict5 for this post:
Old 01-09-2021, 08:04 AM   #411
ForADare
getDare Sweetheart

It’s been a long time since the spreadsheet was updated. Perhaps it’s time for a new 2021 edition of this thread with a new spreadsheet. People can keep the ranks they have. But I think there should only ever be one gladiator overlord, and only the gladiator masters can challenge them. What do people think of that?
ForADare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 11:30 AM   #412
scotty54

lost badly to fordare still a new slave
scotty54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 03:19 PM   #413
lthrnbondage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForADare View Post
It’s been a long time since the spreadsheet was updated. Perhaps it’s time for a new 2021 edition of this thread with a new spreadsheet. People can keep the ranks they have. But I think there should only ever be one gladiator overlord, and only the gladiator masters can challenge them. What do people think of that?
Sounds like an idea. But the problem we have is that there is no incentive for the Overlord to challenge anyone

Water Sports • Humiliation

• AB / CD • Blood • Scat • pics/cam • Body writing * Sissification

Vulnerable in https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...77907&page=862 until 22nd July

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=4739624
lthrnbondage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 04:32 PM   #414
ForADare
getDare Sweetheart

That’s kinda the point. The overlord doesn’t need to challenge anyone - they sit at the top of the pack until someone climbs up and dares to challenge them.

Perhaps there should be some perk to being overlord, or to the rank system in general. For example, anyone ranking above you can PM you to complete a challenge, and you can give out one challenge per week. So the overlord is essentially the master of everyone in the game, and the grovelling bitches are slaves of everyone above them.

There should maybe be a special forfeit for the loser of an overlord challenge - maybe the loser falls all the way to grovelling bitch?
Old 01-09-2021, 08:23 PM   #415
crunksy

Swatch Rules committee in session.

I think anybody should be able to challenge an Overlord - I think the aim should be to encourage more action in the game, not look for ways to slow down challenges.

Having one overlord is a sharp idea, because it would encourage people at higher ranks to vie for the spot and generate action in the high ranks.

Implementing that might in practice obviate the need for requiring the overlord to challenge people. But having until recently been in the overlord spot for a while, there's no reason to challenge people when you can only fall, and it's kind of no fun waiting around people to challenge.

I do like the idea of higher ante - so an overlord challenge dropping the loser more than one rank (or all the way down to the bottom) is a good idea. It would make being the overlord more meaningful.

I also like the suggestion for higher ranks having some bonus over lower ranks. I'm not quite sure what ForADare means by his suggestion of giving challenges though - higher rank players can already challenge others below them, although as the rules are presently recorded, a higher rank only affords bonus forfeits if the lower rank person does the challenging - so again, there is a disincentive to challenge below your rank. Maybe if the forfeits are applied between ranks regardless of challenger it would encourage people to challenge below their rank to level up.

limits: full face, family/work/school/social/public, illegal, messy/blood/pee/scat, ab

kik: crunksy
M/masc/39/subby-switch
crunksy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 03:11 AM   #416
ForADare
getDare Sweetheart

Maybe challenge was the wrong word. What I meant was tasks. So gladiator overlord could make anyone else perform a task once per day. Maybe even a whole rank, or just everyone below them.

Perhaps a point system for completing the tasks, and to be able to challenge someone above you. You have to build up enough points to make a challenge: 10 points per rank above you they are for example. So if a new slave wants to challenge a gladiator master, they must accrue 40 points through tasks.

So for example, if I’m a gladiator, I could challenge all those below me to send a humiliating picture, and those who complete the task get 5 points. This would eliminate people giving out tasks which break limits - the person performing the task has the choice
Old 01-10-2021, 11:41 AM   #417
Tjeckleburg

So as far as what people seem to agree on it looks like
1. Demotion from gladiator overlord if the overlord hasn’t played for some length of time. (Maybe one week maybe two)
2. There should only be one gladiator overlord
3. Matches to determine the overlord should have higher stakes than normal. (I like the idea that a dethroned overlord or defeated challenger loses more that one rank maybe down to new slave or maybe all the way to the bottom)

Foradare I like your idea that there should be some additional perk to being overlord but adding in tasks and points seems like it would get a bit too complicated. We’d have two different systems operating at once. What if the rules were that when the overlord challenges someone the overlord gets to pick the game and the lower ranked player still has to offer up forfeits even though they aren’t the ones challenging.

Things that still need to be decided are:
1. What length of inactivity should demote the overlord?
2. What should the consequences of losing a match challenging the overlord be?
3. Should there be additional perks to being overlord? And if so what should they be.

Dislikes: semi-public, long dares, pain

Limits: public, family, illegal, pain, work/school, cbt, eating/drinking excrement or bodily fluids, messing, face

Pm dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81503

Kik: tjeckleburg
Tjeckleburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 11:33 AM   #418
jimmydean

Still a groveling bitch looking for a game

Kik: mindfukt

Dislikes/punishments: cum eating

Limits: scat, permanent, blood, illegal, sounding, pics(although I’ll show off on cam lol), online exposure

All dares/ forfeits can be veiwed via skype

I lost in “loser gets pimped out” so if you send me a message with the word “reminder” in the subject, I have to do whatever you say no questions asked, within limits
jimmydean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 11:48 AM   #419
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

It's kinda my fault the spreadsheet didn't get updated. I have the power to do it but I've been focused on other things lately

I agree with all the points made so far. As for points one:
1. I feel 2 weeks is reasonable but I can live with one too. If we only have one onverlord, maybe 1 week is better so as to give people enough opportunities to play for overlord.
2. Losing a match to the overlord seems to require a more significant punishment. Losing more spots is a good idea. Perhaps one spot for every ship loser doesn't sink. Or perhaps double the length of time and/or the overlord being able to demand an additional forfeit that would be applicable on all games the loser plays for 2 weeks.
3. Not sure about additional perks. Seems fair overlords have some sort of power.

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 08:14 AM   #420
tasked21

I agree with what's has been said recently and really like the ideas people have presented. It seems like they would give more incentive to challenge and play.

On another note I challenged ForADare to a challenge on 1/2/21 for an overlord match and did not get a response. I believe this would knock him 2 ranks.

Toys: collar, leash, handcuffs, small plug, vibrator, panties and other clothes.

Limits: scat, pics, public. extreme pain

Control my days:
https://teamup.com/ksmfjfd6uafma9vpwt

PM Dares
tasked21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk