Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-23-2019, 04:13 PM   #1
DommeMistressE

Female 31/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in any place

31/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in any place

Hello slave boys,

I am a 31 F domme mistress looking to start a kik slave boy group like a slave farm. Every slave boy will have a role like alpha, stud boy or bottom bitch. Details of the roles are below:

The alpha is the top slave boy who is responsible for managing my farm for me and has the power to instruct the lower slave boys as their leader. They will call him sir and do as he says. He will keep the farm in order and serving for me. Yet he is still a slave boy to me all the same.

Stud boys will mostly be given jerk off instructions, edged and their dicks will be used for bottom bitches' asses. Min dick size for this position is 6.5

Bottom bitches have the lowest rank in the pile. They will be treated, humiliated and called names as such and their asses will be fucked for my enjoyment.

If you are interested, kik me with your name, age, the role you are interested in and a mirror selfie (be dressed).

kik: emily.miller87
The following user says Thank You to DommeMistressE for this post:
Old 02-23-2019, 07:43 PM   #2
selfsuckingslut

Definitely a fake or a flake. Either way, "it" stops talking to You as soon as You write an introduction as asked.
Old 02-24-2019, 06:53 AM   #3
DommeMistressE

Don't pay attention to selfsuckigslut, slave boys. The reason I didn't talk to him is I only talk to those who I think will fit in the farm. He just didn't make the cut.

The farm is still open, and I am still looking to find the right alpha slave.

Don't forget: If you are interested, kik me with your name, age, the role you are interested in and a mirror selfie (be dressed).

Old 02-24-2019, 07:55 AM   #4
selfsuckingslut

It is definitely a fake. Ask it to produce a picture; silence. Proceed with caution.
Old 02-24-2019, 12:02 PM   #5
Owned_Boy

No, she is not a fake...
Probably you're just annoying, I don't know.
Old 02-24-2019, 12:04 PM   #6
selfsuckingslut

No, not at all. You're likely just gullible.
Old 03-02-2019, 04:11 PM   #7
DommeMistressE

Thanks for all the interest slave boys,

I am still considering new slave boys into the farm for all roles (alpha included)

Don't forget: If you are interested, kik me with your name, age, the role you are interested in and a mirror selfie (be dressed).

Advertisements
Kink Talk