Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 11-21-2020, 05:39 PM   #1
Master Henry

Male 36/male/dom seeks any age/any sex/sub in any place

36/male/dom seeks any age/any sex/sub in any place

Hello everyone and thanks for taking the time and effort to read my thread. First of all, this thread is long and descriptive for two reasons:

1. So you know what you are getting into.
2. It is a way to keep time waster from applying.

With that said please try to read the whole thread and if it is what you are looking for, please respond with a PM with all the INFO that I will ask for below.

Something About Me

My name is Henry. I am 36 years old and I am from Waterloo, Canada. I am a lecturer at a university. I have been in the lifestyle for more than 15 years now (both online and offline). I am an easy person to talk to. I had the great experience of being a submissive and this experience helped shaping me as the dom I am today. So I know the feeling and the psychology of both roles.

Please Read This

If you think this is a game or it is a way to get your fix of tasks and dares, please don't bother finishing this thread because it is not for you.
I take the lifestyle very serious. I put a lot of time and effort to make this Ad and to take care of my submissives.
Final Warning don't apply or finish reading if you are the one mentioned above.

What I am Looking For?

Sex: Any (prefer male crossdressers OR trans person)
Experience: Not required
Webcam: Not required (A plus)
Mic: Not required (A plus)
Pictures: Not required
Lovense toy: A huge plus

Likes & Dislikes

:
Being descriptive and wit
Having a sense of humor
Someone respectful
Someone trustworthy
Openmindness
Showing obedience
Good grammar and spelling

:
Being a smartass
Someone with a lot of excuses
Liars
Time wasters
Web talk (u, m8, ....)

Kinks

My kinks are: Light pain, Light bondage, Feminization , Control, Humiliation & Degradation, Verbal Abuse and Foot Play.

Kinks can be negotiated because it is not the core of the relationship. It is something to spice it up. So I am willing to work within your own kink list.

To sum up:

I am looking for a submissive who is good at taking orders and following rules while having fun time with me doing so. I want someone that I can talk to as a friend and listens to me not only a submissive. Someone to call a friend before submissive. Someone serious and not here to play a game for few nights and disappears for ever. As I said I prefer male crossdresser but ladies I might consider a good candidate.

If you find that I might be a good match for you please send me a PM with:

1. Basic Info: Name, Age and Location
2. What are you looking for in a Master?
3. Why you choose me to be you master?
4. Likes, Dislikes and Limits.
5. Online schedule.
6. Why should I consider you?
7. What ever you like to add. (The more details the better)
8. Skype ID. Because Skype is my mean of communication.

At the end of this thread, I hope that it is not too long to read. Thanks for everyone who read this thread. If I am not what you are looking for then I wish you all the luck to find your match.

Master Henry
Old 11-23-2020, 02:59 PM   #2
Master Henry

Still looking for applicants. Tomorrow is the last day for this AD.

Advertisements
Kink Talk