Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-14-2020, 05:49 AM   #1
Dareden

Male 33/male/master seeks 18-21/male/slave in US

33/male/master seeks 18-21/male/slave in US

I'm a master looking for a slave long term. Please do not bother if you just want a 1 time thing. I would like to have a skinny twink type with no hair or that will shave. I have had a lot of slaves stop responding or take days to reply so please don't do that. Here are a few more requirements for likes and limits.

Limits: Can include scat, piss, blood, permanent. Can't include face, public, pain, pics, videos, or blackmail.

Likes: I have a variety of likes and I enjoy mixing things up. But some include pain, public/outdoor or risky stuff, being in underwear or naked, pics, videos, and blackmail.

I think I am nice as a person so we can talk like that sometimes to discuss details. As a master I will give punishments if you do not do a task.

Please Kik me with a pic of you in only your underwear and some info about yourself like limits. My Kik is Dareden.
Old 08-27-2020, 06:58 AM   #2
Dareden

I'm still looking. I have gone through a lot of slaves that are terrible. They don't do as I say and don't respond for a long time. A long time as in days. Please if you are a skinny shaven or will shave twink message me on Kik. Also, I really want someone who will do some public/outdoor/risky stuff.

Advertisements
Kink Talk