Old 07-01-2010, 08:33 AM   #31
diced

Put on a diaper. Pack a diaper bag. It should have another diaper, baby wipes and baby powder. head out to a city park in the evening/night (between 8 and 11). There, find a dark spot that is not too secluded and change your diaper.

Make sure mine doesn't take more than 3 hours to complete. Or 3 hours on consecutive days is okay too. and overnight is permissible. I am willing to post pictures, though not of my face and not public pictures. But enough to prove that I have done

Softer Limits: Poo, very public (not illegal) cum, family

Harder Limits: illegal, gay, extreme pain, long
diced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 05:10 PM   #32
qatguy
getDare Succubus

get a 1 hour massage wearing 3 diapers. if you don't want to perform this dare, give it back to me wearing 6 diapers
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 06:18 PM   #33
lucy-ann

wear diapers all day and put 3 eggs and 2 chocxolate bars down them =]
likes:crosdressing, wedgies, indoors (bathroom bedroom), masturbation, shower dares, humiliation, pee, hidden public, sleeping

Limits: anal, cum eating, poop, public, pain and social suicide.

Favourite items: pink pvc lockable sissy dress, tutus, pvc catsuit

Spoiler:
Sissy will complete any dare that does not break limits sent to her from a female

Last edited by lucy-ann; 07-09-2010 at 08:30 AM.
lucy-ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 01:05 AM   #34
Shuchan
getDare Ladder

Put on a diaper, and slowly carress your crotch for five minutes. Now put on a cock ring if you have one (a keyring with nothing on it works too) and keep it there for an hour, constantly masterbating. You will physically not be able to cum, but be constantly on the edge for the majority of that time. When your hour is up you may cum.

Likes:manipulation, Femdom/Masters,Bondage,ice,orgasm control, mild pain, spanking, puppy/Kitty play, sexual conditioning
Limits:cutting/bleeding, excessive pain, other people, public, illegal, inserting in urethra, irritants, permanent
punish me,dare me,pm me,but no pics unless I say so

Last edited by Shuchan; 07-18-2010 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Changing dare
Shuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 11:10 AM   #35
romeo_sierra

Put on a diaper, and back a diaper bag. The abg should include at the very least, another diaper and wipes, powder and a changing mat if you've got it.

Take a trip to the mall, wearing whatever you'd like over your diaper, bonus points if you wear tight pants or shorts. Shop until you feel the need to pee, head to the restroom in the mall and drop your pant while standing at the urinal. Wet you're diaper while standing with your pants around your ankles infront the urinal, only then can you change yourself in the restroom. More bonus points if you get someone to help change you.

Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Scat, Illegal, Long Time Periods, i.e 3+ days.

I have: Diapers, Sissy Dresses, School Girl Outfits, Panties, Bras, Butt Plugs, Dildos, Rope, Silk Scarves, Mini Dresses, Corsets, Baby-Doll Nighties, Heels, Mini-Skirts, and Cuffs.
romeo_sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 08:39 AM   #36
diced

Wear a mini-skirt and go to a store. Buy some diapers, then go to the bathroom. Change into one of the diapers and wet yourself. Then leave the store with the wet diaper partially showing.

Make sure mine doesn't take more than 3 hours to complete. Or 3 hours on consecutive days is okay too. and overnight is permissible. I am willing to change my avatar as well as proof i have completed a task

Softer Limits: Poo, very public (not illegal) cum, family

Harder Limits: illegal, gay, extreme pain, long
diced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 10:49 AM   #37
romeo_sierra

Comprise an outfit similar to what my avatar looks like, put it on, wet yourself and then set it as your avatar.Stay in that outfit overnight, meaning your going to spend the night dressed like that. =)

I have: Diapers, Sissy Dresses, School Girl Outfits, Panties, Bras, Butt Plugs, Dildos, Rope, Silk Scarves, Mini Dresses, Corsets, Baby-Doll Nighties, Heels, Mini-Skirts, and Cuffs.
Old 08-06-2010, 12:28 PM   #38
doggybaby
getDare Sweetheart

this one should be easy,

baby food for breakfast for the rest of the week

Likes: Diapers, Infantilism [BabyPlay Dares], Anal, Cum,Humiliation, pup Play, Degradation and/or tighty whities

Dislikes/Limits: Scat/Shit-Play, Heavy CBT, Family/Friends Involved.

DARE MY FRIEND AND I !
doggybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 01:08 PM   #39
romeo_sierra

That is easy. =P

Alright, replace every one of your meals with the appropriate baby food version, breakfast foods for breakfast, etc., the trick is, for every meal, you must be well diapered.

Old 08-08-2010, 11:00 AM   #40
doggybaby
getDare Sweetheart

keep your TV's on Nick JR for 2 days.

you are not allowed to watch other channels

Likes: Diapers, Infantilism [BabyPlay Dares], Anal, Cum,Humiliation, pup Play, Degradation and/or tighty whities

DARE MY FRIEND AND I !
Old 08-11-2010, 10:31 AM   #41
romeo_sierra

Fill your bed with teddies and other stuffed animals, sleep with them for a week.

Old 08-12-2010, 08:31 PM   #42
sunny

Only use a diaper as bathroom for a whole day (including sleeping) and suck your thumb whenever you aren't talking or eating.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75593
sunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 03:38 PM   #43
romeo_sierra

Spend the next day you get to yourself as a baby. Wear a diaper and use it for all intended purposes, your meals are to consist of baby formula from a bottle and baby food. You are not allowed to walk during your time as a baby and you are not allowed to change yourself until you time period is up. I'd recommend a full 12-24 hours, but whatever is do-able will work.

Old 08-19-2010, 09:34 PM   #44
doggybaby
getDare Sweetheart

next time you eat, make sure the food gets everywhere...but your mouth

DARE MY FRIEND AND I !
Old 08-22-2010, 01:30 PM   #45
romeo_sierra

replace your soap and shampoo with baby soap and shampoo, do this until the bottles run out.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ab/dl, baby, diaper, person above, sissy