Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-26-2013, 08:25 PM   #16
NobodyImportant

Put on one or two diapers.
Next, give yourself an enema with a bit more water than you can comfortably take.
Get dressed, go outside in some public place with people around.
Before releasing you have got to say something like "DAMMIT!" loud enough so at least two people turn around to look at you.
Once the diapers are messy, you will have to spend one more hour outside, before you're allowed to get back inside and change.
If this is not extreme enough i will add one more thing if you PM me.

No-no : Permanent social or physical damage, inhomogeneous stuff, messing, wearing less than 4 diapers at a time
I love: lots of things... lots of diapers mainly ^^,, latex, neoprene,hidden public stuff, risky public stuff, super long term stuff, stretchy & tight things in general, huge anal, anal training BDSM, mild pain, slime, humiliation fear of getting caught,picture proof,etc.

I never put on less than 4 diapers. I like messy not dirty. I LOVE but don't USE diapers.
NobodyImportant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 08:27 PM   #17
maleneedspunishing

poop your diaper then have someone you know change it
maleneedspunishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 08:51 PM   #18
NobodyImportant

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyImportant View Post
No-no : Harmful stuff, full out public, bodily fluids, poo
Dude, can you please come up with something that doesn"t break my limits?

No-no : Permanent social or physical damage, inhomogeneous stuff, messing, wearing less than 4 diapers at a time
I love: lots of things... lots of diapers mainly ^^,, latex, neoprene,hidden public stuff, risky public stuff, super long term stuff, stretchy & tight things in general, huge anal, anal training BDSM, mild pain, slime, humiliation fear of getting caught,picture proof,etc.

I never put on less than 4 diapers. I like messy not dirty. I LOVE but don't USE diapers.
Old 03-27-2013, 05:14 AM   #19
maleneedspunishing

sorry how about you break 5 eggs and put them in your diaper (or underwear)
Old 03-28-2013, 05:13 PM   #20
Onetimeguy

Put some oatmeal and milk in your diaper and piss in it.

Likes: Small dick humiliation, Diaper, Piss, Poop (human, dog, horse and cow), Scat, Underwear, Babyplay, Puppy / Pony / Kittyplay, Crossdressing, animalshit

Dislikes: Pictures, semipublic, anal, spanking, shaving, eat shit (human, dog, horse, cow) and drink piss.

Limits: jail threatening, life threatening, permanent damage,family, public

Have diapers, little boy undies, dogfood and a dogbowl (to eat and drink).
Onetimeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 09:40 PM   #21
maleneedspunishing

pee your diaper until it leaks

Limits: cumming, blood, family, wedgie, no food in anal, icy hot, pics, edging, crossdressing

Punishments: toothpaste, spanking (balls), forced anal, .....etc etc
Old 04-01-2013, 10:11 PM   #22
Aki

Put on 2 diapers cut slits in the inner one. Wet and mess in them for 24 hours. after 24 hours take a bath with your messy diapers on for at least 30 minutes.

I'm doing a long term panty wearing dare. 28 days added. 28 days completed

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422583

Likes - Pee, diapers, Crossdress, panties, Cum, Mild poop
OK with - pee and cum eating(mine only), enema
Dislikes - Public, extreme pain, Blood, Friends/family, Vomit
Limits - High risk public, poop anywhere near face, illegal, permanent

PM me and I will do my best to obey.
Aki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 04:40 AM   #23
Iren<3
Account Banned

you must vomit, sticking your finger down your throat and collect it in a glass. Put a funnel in your ass and pour it in after that put on a diaper.Take some laxatives and waith till they start working and go for a walk till you poop the diaper

LIKES:Anal Stretching and Insertions (Abuse my poor ass!),Enema Syringe,Dice Dares,Losing Control,Messy,Anal Smoothie,Chocolate and Honey syrup,Fake Cum,semi public,Spanking,Punishment,Foot Fetish,Being Naked,Report Writing,lollipops and popsicle

PUNISHMENT:Spanking, Wedgies, Nipple Torture, Bladder Control, Bondage, Ice, Toothepaste,Hot sauces,candle wax

LIMITS:scat,clothes pegs on tongue and clit,illegal,family,diapers,pics/webcam,
Iren<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 04:48 AM   #24
NobodyImportant

I don't quite get why you post in a hardcore diaper dare thread if diapers are a limit, but here's a dare to your taste anyway

Get three bags of marshmallows.
Put them in the freezer for a short time.

Part 1:
Once they aren't in danger of melting as soon as you touch them, take out one bag. Try to get ALL marshmallows inside your bum.
-If did not manage to get all inside you're not trained enough and you will have to put clamps on your nipples and toothpaste on your private parts until all the marshmallows are out. Then you will have to fill yourself with marshmallows ONE MORE TIME before continuing.
-If you managed to get all inside you will need to open the second bag and continue stuffing yourself until you feel like a turkey on thanksgiving and cannot close your sphincter because of the marshmallows, before moving on.

Part 2:
Now you have to roll a dice.
-If the number is odd, you will need to put on underwear only and go outside your door to pick up mail or something, but you will have to spend at least 30 seconds outside. You can then go to the toilet. The rest of the day however you will have to spend completely naked.
-If the number is even, you don't have to risk going outside with a full butt, but after using the toilet you will have to clean yourself out with a proper enema.
Then you will have to get stuffed YET AGAIN (for the second / third time). This time however you will have to pour honey or maple/chocolate syrup over the marshmallows before inserting them.
The cleaning out beforehand is important too, since you will have to eat 4 of the marshmallows from inside your butt in the end.

Have fun!

Can someone please give me a hard diaper dare that doesn't involve using, or at least messing them?

Old 04-09-2013, 08:43 AM   #25
babygd

If you have one insert a vibrator or vibrating butt plug, if not use a regular toy take in as far as is possible (so its uncomfortable). Make sure its secure using tape (if not a plug). Now put on a diaper and go shopping in your local town or supermarket. Pick 10 things to put into your diapers (all should be liquid/mushy)...your aiming for the diaper to overfill only after you have added the 10th. Now found a secluded area in town i.e. a restroom. Then start pouring/adding your items one at a time till you get to item no 9, if the diaper starts to overflow on 9 or below you're gonna find it difficult getting home as you cant remove the diaper. If it doesnt well done...

Go home, 10 metres from your house add the 10th item. If it overflows then well done you have done as asked you can remove the diaper/toy as soon as you want, if not or if you have overfilled before 10 then you are going to have to wait for another 4 hours with the diaper on.
- If it overfilled before hand then add another diaper and cut hole in the first to balance it out.
- If it didnt overfill at all make it do so with whatever you have in the house and repeat the previous step.
WONT DO: Permanent, serious bodily harm, family, over the top, daytime public, illegal
babygd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 04:59 AM   #26
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

Give yourself two fleet enemas and put on two diapers. Do crunches until the pain is unbearable, then find something to hang from with your arms. Hang from that while pushing out your poo as hard as you can. Don't let go until it's all out or your arms give out. Now go take a nap and when you get up, get cleaned up and give yourself another enema and put on the same two diapers. Masturbate to edge and hold it until you feel the urge to poop. The moment you do, push out your poo as hard as possible and cum at the same time.

As for me, I don't have access to laxatives or enemas or anything like that, and no anal please..

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.

Last edited by Iam; 04-11-2013 at 05:13 AM. Reason: additional info
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 04:25 PM   #27
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

Drink some cranberry juice and wear a diaper until morning.

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Old 05-02-2013, 08:09 AM   #28
Onetimeguy

Put on a diaper and go to bed. You have to wet it till it leaks and you mess your bed. After that you have to put whipped cream in your diaper, and 5 eggs, and ketchup... and last but not least 10 ice cubes and toothpaste. You have to wear this for 8 hours, in which you can't take your diaper off.

Likes: Small dick humiliation, Diaper, Piss, Poop (human, dog, horse and cow), Scat, Underwear, Babyplay, Puppy / Pony / Kittyplay, Crossdressing, animalshit

Dislikes: Pictures, semipublic, anal, spanking, shaving, eat shit (human, dog, horse, cow) and drink piss.

Limits: jail threatening, life threatening, permanent damage,family, public

Have diapers, little boy undies, dogfood and a dogbowl (to eat and drink).
Onetimeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:26 AM   #29
diaperbuttwannabe

Wear a diaper, and go walk around till you find animal poo. Put it in your diaper.

dislikes: extreme pain

Limits: No family, permant, or piercing.

Everytime I receive a PM saying "ABOVE" I will post in the in the person above section, choosen by the writer.
diaperbuttwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:43 AM   #30
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

Take a laxative if you can get any and put on a diaper. Walk around your neighborhood until you mess yourself. After you mess, go for a run and stay in your diaper for 2 more hours.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, person above