Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-25-2020, 05:02 AM   #1
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Default [20/f] Tell me how to cum...!

So... I haven't cum in a couple of days... which is a rare thing for me... I am now super horny... and was about to play with myself and orgasm... when I thought... why not make it more interesting...?

That's what's led to this post... I want you guys to tell me how to cum... I am one of those lucky girls who can cum several times without becoming oversensitive... and I'm free for the next couple of hours... so make me cum all you want... however you want...!!

I'm hoping for some fun ideas and an afternoon full of orgasms...!!

Sara

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 05:20 AM   #2
beof95
Distinguished Member

Strip naked and take a dildo, then go to the bathroom and dont lock the door, edge 2 times, once with your hand while sucking the dildo and once with you dildo, then you can cum by fucking your dildo for 30 seconds before giving it a deepthroat, repeat thet sequence until you orgasm and as you orgasm moan out loud "I am CUMMING like a filthy slut"

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 05:44 AM   #3
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Go to a coffee shops, reataraunt, etc. wear a little heavier makeup than normal. Wear leggings without underwear. Shoes, or sandals with no socks. A low cut blouse, as sexy as you can make it (leave a couple buttons open). Now...go to the bathroom and put in the vibrator. Order food/drink. Now find a place to sit. Slip off the shoes/sandals and you are stuck there until you orgasm...TWICE!

Have fun!
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 05:48 AM   #4
jekil2020

You can cum by humping your pillow. Hands cuffed behind back and blindfold on.

Likes giving :
instructions, rules, routines, pee control
edging, orgasm control (denial, forced)
spanking, nipple/tit/pussy pain
pee control, hidden public

I will never ask to show your face.

Female slavemarket

If you want to be my slave, do slave application

Kik jekil2020
jekil2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 06:17 AM   #5
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beof95 View Post
Strip naked and take a dildo, then go to the bathroom and dont lock the door, edge 2 times, once with your hand while sucking the dildo and once with you dildo, then you can cum by fucking your dildo for 30 seconds before giving it a deepthroat, repeat thet sequence until you orgasm and as you orgasm moan out loud "I am CUMMING like a filthy slut"
This was exhilarating...!! Stripping in my bedroom... opening the door a crack... peeping out carefully... rushing into the hallway... running past a housemate's bedroom... boobs bouncing... hoping he doesn't choose that very moment to step out... reaching the bathroom... quickly closing the door... locking it... then remembering I'm not supposed to... unlocking it... leaning against the door... rubbing my clit while sucking the dildo... heart pounding... edging in less than a minute... ramming the dildo into my eager pussy... rubbing my clit (I can't edge or cum without clit stimulation)... edging again... struggling to stay quiet... continuing fucking my pussy... rubbing my clit... trying to count to 30 in my head... making it to 20... and then cumming... pussy exploding in delight... moaning... "I'm cummmmiiinnngg like a filthyyyy s-sluttt"... louder than I intend to... praying no one heard me... orgasm slowly tapering off... heart still pounding... breathing unsteady... opening the door a crack... checking that the coast is clear... running to my bedroom... closing the door behind me... and finally breathing...

Like I said... exhilarating... thanks for the dare...!!

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

The following 3 users say Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 11-25-2020, 06:21 AM   #6
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Go to a coffee shops, reataraunt, etc. wear a little heavier makeup than normal. Wear leggings without underwear. Shoes, or sandals with no socks. A low cut blouse, as sexy as you can make it (leave a couple buttons open). Now...go to the bathroom and put in the vibrator. Order food/drink. Now find a place to sit. Slip off the shoes/sandals and you are stuck there until you orgasm...TWICE!

Have fun!
Unfortunately going out is not an option... thanks to lockdown #2...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekil2020 View Post
You can cum by humping your pillow. Hands cuffed behind back and blindfold on.
Sadly I can't cum by just humping a pillow... I know that for a fact... because I tried last night for a dare and failed...!!

Old 11-25-2020, 06:44 AM   #7
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

How about blindfold yourself and put your head out an open window. Edge 3 times with your vibrator and dildo counting out loud after each edge "edge number x" and then on the 4th you may cum. As you cum say out loud "fuck me harder" over and over until your orgasm ends.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 06:46 AM   #8
Kinksl

Strip naked and go to a window, hold your dildo on the window and press your tits against it. You may now matures long as you give a blowjob. If you stop blowing it you stop masturbating.

30 / m / Austria
Kinksl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 06:47 AM   #9
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

Bond your ankles with a belt and Peg your nipples as you stand naked by the window, you can have your back to the window. Insert your hairbrush handle into your pussy and fuck yourself thinking about a nice throbbing hard cock. Press your clit hard with a finger from the other hand. How many times can you cum on five minutes like this?

If you’d like to take instruction in a Skype voice call let me know!
Masterwants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 07:14 AM   #10
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Frustratingly, I've been called in to work to stand in for someone who's had to take the afternoon off... there goes my afternoon of cumming...

But I LOVE the ideas that are coming in... they're making me super wet... as long as you keep posting them I will keep using them for my future orgasms... they're much more fun than just rubbing myself and cumming however I want...!!

Keep the ideas flowing... and I'll keep posting reports every time I use them to cum...

Sara

Old 11-25-2020, 07:19 AM   #11
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

Try to cum in each of your roomates' rooms.
Maybe use something in their rooms to help you doing it.

(obviously if they are not home. Well it would be fun if you try doing it while they're home XD)

I got myself a Carrot!!!!!

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [26/34 hours plugged]

For the people asking for revenge
645/2.825 minutes

Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 08:49 AM   #12
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

Take some food wrap foil to your shower, position the shower head between your legs so the jet massages your clit. Fix the shower head by wrapping between your legs, guiding the foil between your legs and around your hips. Turn on the shower and let the water jet massage your clit until you cum, change the water temperature to acceptable cold and cum again, then repeat with acceptable hot. No touching with hands and fingers during this one. Enjoy
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 08:53 AM   #13
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

Take a hand mirror and spread your legs and pussy open, use the mirror to watch yourself. Then start circling your clit with one finger. Count 100 circles. Then push your clit like a button, also count 100 pushes. Repeat until you cum while watching with the mirror all the time.
Old 11-25-2020, 09:01 AM   #14
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

Stand in a corner of your room wearing panties only with legs slightly spread and blindfolded. Rub yourself through the panties while playing Your nipples until you cum. Then put your hands on your head and wait 3 to 5 min. Now repeat but with hand in panty. Again have a short break with hands on your head. Pull the panties to your knees and repeat rubbing until you cum again. Again have a break. Now take the panties off and gag yourself with them. Gagged like that Rub yourself to a final orgasm.
Old 12-13-2020, 06:28 PM   #15
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

I used a few of these ideas to cum... but never got around to posting reports because life was super busy the last couple of weeks...

So here are some quick reports for the ones I did... starting with this one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
How about blindfold yourself and put your head out an open window. Edge 3 times with your vibrator and dildo counting out loud after each edge "edge number x" and then on the 4th you may cum. As you cum say out loud "fuck me harder" over and over until your orgasm ends.
I did this one evening... sat on a chair in front of the window... blindfolded myself and put my head out the window... it was super cold and a strong breeze hit my face... I was excited and horny doing the dare so the edges didn't take too long... humiliation mounting as I counted each edge out loud... the risk of being heard making me hornier... I barely stopped myself from cumming on the third edge... when I finally came after the fourth edge it was such a strong orgasm...pounding my pussy with the dildo, vibrator pressed against my clit... repeating the words "fuck me harder" again and again... orgasm getting stronger the louder I said them...at one point I was actually shouting out the words... part terrified of being heard and part exhilarated at the prospect... when I was done I was warm all over despite the cold... I removed the blindfold half expecting to find people in the neighbouring houses gawking at me... but there was no one... surely someone just have heard me!! I am actually certain that at a minimum the housemate whose room is next to mine definitely heard me... provided he was in his room... anyway, this was such a thrill and gave me a fantastic orgasm...!!

Advertisements
Kink Talk