Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 08-27-2022, 11:48 PM   #1
SluttySarah

Default A Nefarious Enema Dice Dare (for punishment use)

Roll once for each category that follows, and read the spoiler to view the result. You may and must reroll one category, so use this wisely. No peeking at the other results before you reroll!! You may ignore the effects of one category, but you must complete this dare again, rolling again for each category. If you fail the enema task in any way (releasing when not allowed, unable to take it all in, etc.) refer to the punishments at the end.

This can be as easy as holding a 1.2L enema for 15 minutes, but can quickly become incredibly hard, forcing you into tough punishments. No toys other than an enema bottle/kit is necessary, although you may need to use some of your panties. They'll come out rather dirty but with some cleaning I find that they return to normal, wearable condition (albeit with a rather kinky history). If you are a guy, maybe find some other kind of similar fabric.

If you would like, I would appreciate anyone posting their rolls and how it went so I can see and maybe try them myself. Also helps more people find this thread

Important: Before any insertion, you may opt to take in an additional 300mL to avoid punishment for leaking during that insertion. If you choose not to, but leak, refer to the harsher, alternate punishment.

Difficulty:
1-2:
Spoiler:
Regular: No modifier

3-4:
Spoiler:
Hard: Increase the volume of any enemas taken by 300mL

5:
Spoiler:
Easy: Reduce the volume of any enemas taken by 300mL. If you fail however, add 300mL to any enema administered for punishment

6:
Spoiler:
Punishment: Increase the volume of any enemas taken by 600mL

Volume:
1-3:
Spoiler:
1.5L of warm water

4-5:
Spoiler:
1.8L of warm water

6:
Spoiler:
1.5L of cold water with 10 squirts of soap

Additions (to be completed after taking in the enema):
1:
Spoiler:
Insert 3 ice cubes into asshole

2:
Spoiler:
Take another 300mL

3:
Spoiler:
If you fail in any way, instead complete the alternate, harsher, punishment

4:
Spoiler:
Quick! You have 120 seconds after taking the enema to release as much as possible, then take another 1.5L enema afterwards

5:
Spoiler:
Take another 300mL and reroll

6:
Spoiler:
Unlucky. Stuff two pairs of panties into your asshole. You have 10 minutes to clench down onto those panties 250 times, then release as much water as you can. You may attempt to push out the panties, but no touching! After 10 minutes, pull out the panties (if still in you) and take another 1.5L enema.

Task:
1:
Spoiler:
Hold for 15 minutes then release

2:
Spoiler:
Insert a pair of panties into your asshole. Hold for 5 minutes then release (no using hands or feet!).

3:
Spoiler:
Stuff two pairs of panties in your asshole and hold for 15 minutes then release (no using hands or feet!)

4:
Spoiler:
Complete 50 squats then release. You may stuff yourself with 2 pairs of panties; no punishment for leaking during squats if you do

5:
Spoiler:
Release immediately

6:
Spoiler:
Release everything and start again (roll for every category). However, if this time you fail in any way, complete the alternative, harsher punishment instead of the regular punishment

Punishments:

Leaking: If you notice any leaking (even just a short squirt of water!) immediately stuff yourself with a pairs of panties to prevent any further leaking. The rest of the dare does not apply. Instead stay stuffed like that for the next 15 minutes, during which you may attempt to push out the enema, but the panties must stay in you. After 15 minutes, you may push out the panties. Restart this dice dare, rerolling for each category.
Already have a pair of panties stuffed in you and you're still leaking? Then you might want to start leaking faster - after 5 minutes, pull out your panties and take a 1.5L enema which is going to go in on top of whatever you couldn't push out. Then, stuff yourself with 2 pairs of panties and you must release your enema through them. The panties can come out after 30 minutes (no using your hands or feet!).

Couldn't take it all: If you couldn't take in whatever enema you were assigned, you must hold your enema for 10 minutes longer for every 100mL you couldn't take. Restart this dare afterwards.

I can't push out the panties!: To make doubly sure of that, start a timer for 1 hour. No touching them for this time. Try your best to push them out. You may pull them out after an hour has passed. You may only start the timer after 15 minutes of being allowed to try and push out your panties.

Alternate, harsher punishment:
Spoiler:
Take a 2.1L enema then stuff two pairs of panties into your asshole. You have 10 minutes to release as much water as you can. You may attempt to push out the panties to help with that. Afterwards, take another 2.1L enema and stuff 2 pairs of panties into you. That pair of panties may not come out for 30 minutes, after which they may be pushed out. Restart this dare, rolling again for each category.

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to SluttySarah for this post:
Old 08-27-2022, 11:55 PM   #2
SluttySarah

I decided to give this a go and rolled a 2, 5, 3 (rerolled to 2), and 4. Which comes together to completing 50 squats with 2.1-2.4L of warm water and 2 pairs of panties stuffed in me! Definitely not the easiest haha, but I guess it could've been worse. At least the 4th task allows me to leak without punishment. Will post a report once I try this.

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 01:05 PM   #3
Dungeon

I finally got around to trying this out, and rolled a 5,3,3,5. This was easier than the enemas I did for cleaning before the dare, so I decided to treat it as one more warm-up before my punishment. After completing that, I rolled a 3,4,6,3. Suddenly, I was wishing I had stopped after the first.

So I filled up my bag with 2.1L of warm water, and filled a jug with another 1.5 in preparation. I also tied a piece of string to each pair of panties, as a safety backup.

I took the first enema, then inserted both pairs of panties, one at a time. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to bundle them up, or if I should have inserted them togeher, but I just pushed them in bit by bit, one after another. I did lose a small amount of water as the enema soaked through the cloth as I was inserting them. I hope this doesn't count as failing because I'm not sure how you would avoid it. With the panties in, I started my timer, and started clenching.

I thought that this was going to be easy at first. "1 clench per second, I'll be done in around 4 minutes." Then I realized how quick it got tiring. In the end, I only finished the clenches with a minute or so left to push the enema out. I got as much out as I could in that time, then I poured the jug into the bag and took the second enema. I definitely didn't get all of the water out, and I felt pretty full by the time the bag was empty. Again, the panties went in, one after another. I lost a bit of water here again, as the panties were already soaked, so the water flowed through them as I pushed them in. After an agonizing 15 minutes, I hurriedly emptied myself out.

Thank you for this interesting dare, the 2nd roll was certainly a punishment. My ass is very tied, and the texture of the panties was...interesting. I'm wondering if there is a different way to insert the panties, because I didn't have any difficulty getting them back out when time was up.
Dungeon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, enema, panties, stuffing, training