Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 06-04-2022, 01:13 PM   #31
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

What random Kik messages do you like getting.

Has anyone ever seen you open a Kik dick pic?

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2022, 04:16 PM   #32
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

I’m curious to hear about your fucking machine session every Sat from your rules. How has that been so far this year? What are your sessions like now versus when you started. What kind of fucking machine is it?
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 09:02 PM   #33
PartySlut
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
I’m curious to hear about your fucking machine session every Sat from your rules. How has that been so far this year? What are your sessions like now versus when you started. What kind of fucking machine is it?
I used to do it in 2, 2 hour sessions and use 1 or 2 of my allowed orgasms, however now that im not allowed to orgasm in the house anymore I've been doing it in 4 1 hour sessions and its very difficult.

It's very very similar to this one:
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/13...g?v=1558570139

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2022, 09:28 PM   #34
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Looks like a nice machine. And definitely sounds like it would be hard to keep from cumming. Is it fucking you for the 1 hour straight each of the sessions? How long do you wait between sessions?
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

Old 06-21-2022, 08:07 PM   #35
PartySlut
getDare Devil

Quote:
Looks like a nice machine. And definitely sounds like it would be hard to keep from cumming. Is it fucking you for the 1 hour straight each of the sessions? How long do you wait between sessions?
Depends how horny i am i usually try to go right through if i can last

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Old 06-22-2022, 03:28 AM   #36
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Sounds like they can be intense sessions then.

I’m also curious about what happens when you break one of your rules for this year. Is there someone you report such mistakes to? Is there a punishment given? Or do you just feel bad and that is it?

Old 06-22-2022, 07:27 AM   #37
Dice7
getDare Addict

Your last AMA was just over a year ago and I asked these questions, guess it would be interesting if anything has changed

How many men and women have you fucked or gone down on?
Is there anyone you regret having sex with or who you would be embarrassed if people you knew found about?
Ever had a pregnancy scare?
Who is the oldest and youngest person you have fucked?
What in your opinion has been your sluttiest moment?
Are there nude photos of you or sex tapes of you on the internet?

And new ones:
Has a family member or maybe a more 'vanilla' friend ever caught you doing a dare or witnessed slutty behaviour?
Have you ever done a dare or something naughty at one of New York's famous landmarks? If so what?
Would you or have ever used sexuality to gain a promotion at work or better grades at school?
What is the shortest amount of time between meeting a stranger and hooking up with them?

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 10:08 PM   #38
PartySlut
getDare Devil

How many men and women have you fucked or gone down on? 90-100
Is there anyone you regret having sex with or who you would be embarrassed if people you knew found about? no
Ever had a pregnancy scare? no
Who is the oldest and youngest person you have fucked? 18-52
What in your opinion has been your sluttiest moment? pretty much all the events from my last work/vacation thread
Are there nude photos of you or sex tapes of you on the internet? not to my knowledge

And new ones:
Has a family member or maybe a more 'vanilla' friend ever caught you doing a dare or witnessed slutty behaviour? im sure people have noticed before
Have you ever done a dare or something naughty at one of New York's famous landmarks? If so what? no i don't really go into the city
Would you or have ever used sexuality to gain a promotion at work or better grades at school? no
What is the shortest amount of time between meeting a stranger and hooking up with them? like 5 minutes lol

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Old 06-23-2022, 10:15 PM   #39
PartySlut
getDare Devil

Quote:
Sounds like they can be intense sessions then.

I’m also curious about what happens when you break one of your rules for this year. Is there someone you report such mistakes to? Is there a punishment given? Or do you just feel bad and that is it?
Theres someone i report to they have a blackmail video to make sure i follow the rules. the punishments have been varying, but they usually involve double some rules or reducing either for a week. like doubling the spanks or time spent in the machine

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

The following user says Thank You to PartySlut for this post:
Old 06-24-2022, 11:57 PM   #40
Sirdominate90

Default What 3 Words

Hey, I wondered whether you’d ever considered using geolocation sharing as part of a dare/rules?

For example, you take yourself to a relatively safe location, put yourself in a compromising position, blindfolded, handcuffed, without clothes or the like. And then you send a certain number of contacts your what3words location with a time limit to reach you by, anyone who arrives within the time gets what they deserve, a service from the partyslut
Sirdominate90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2022, 10:31 PM   #41
PartySlut
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirdominate90 View Post
Hey, I wondered whether you’d ever considered using geolocation sharing as part of a dare/rules?

For example, you take yourself to a relatively safe location, put yourself in a compromising position, blindfolded, handcuffed, without clothes or the like. And then you send a certain number of contacts your what3words location with a time limit to reach you by, anyone who arrives within the time gets what they deserve, a service from the partyslut
Sounds exciting but i would definitely not

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Old 06-26-2022, 12:05 AM   #42
Sirdominate90

Quote:
Originally Posted by PartySlut View Post
Sounds exciting but i would definitely not
Well at least it interested your imagination if nothing else

Do you ever plan to get married/have children in the future? Or are you set on this Partyslut lifestyle?
Sirdominate90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2022, 11:55 AM   #43
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Theres someone i report to they have a blackmail video to make sure i follow the rules. the punishments have been varying, but they usually involve double some rules or reducing either for a week. like doubling the spanks or time spent in the machine
What’s on the blackmail video?

How did you meet this person?

How do you prove you’re following all of your rules?
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 01:12 PM   #44
PartySlut
getDare Devil

It's pictures and videos

How did you meet this person?
I know them in real life

How do you prove you’re following all of your rules?
They randomly check in

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Old 10-14-2022, 02:39 AM   #45
Mrgoon

Quote:
It's pictures and videos