Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-16-2022, 01:35 PM   #1
NewAndNervous

Default How old were you when you did your first nude dare, and what was it?

How old were you when you did your first nude dare, and what was it?

I was probably 13 for mine during a sleepover at a friend's house. This was in South Florida and the weather was warm, so we were sleeping on a tarp in my friend’s back yard. We were playing Jenga. The first to lose 3 times had to do a dare. That ended up being me. I had to remove all my clothes and run to the end of the block and back. I was terrified but excited as I took off my clothes and stood there for a few seconds while my friends laughed. It was a little after 1:00 in the morning and the total distance was probably less than a quarter mile. No one drove by and I don’t think anyone saw me.
NewAndNervous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 01:48 PM   #2
klompje32

I was 13.

It was not a real dare, we did strippoker wwith about 8 boys and 10 girls.
We played untill all except 1 was maked. He was the winner

Dislikes: family, anal, bondage, toys, foof

Limits: Pain, messy, full public, illegal, pics, cam
klompje32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 06:13 PM   #3
Espressoboi

I was around 15 or 16. I dared a friend to take his swim suit off when he was over at our house for the day in the bathroom, he did. We had just finished swimming in the pool. I took off mine and we got to look at each other, nothing happened beyond that.
Espressoboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 01:32 PM   #4
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

12…playing strip poker. I lost. Had to sit on my friend’s sister’s lap.

Loved it. She was telling a friend about it on the phone. I was trying not to have a tiny stiffy. Felt so embarassed but loved it, too.

Wanted to stay naked the rest of the night.

I was a little pervert.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 10:58 AM   #5
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default nude dare

The first I can recall I was 11 and streaked down the road we lived on and yes I was seen by passing motorists .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 12:43 PM   #6
moon004

Sport Tennis

I was 14 or 15

I played a game of strip tennis with 3 friends. Each break set, the loser took off one item of clothing. A dare was scheduled for the loser. We were all on the same level. we all finished the tournament in our underpants.

But I lost the tournament. My dare was to pick up the tennis balls in pingiun.
It is to tighten his shorts and underpants as much as possible and to put them on the ankles.
people saw me
moon004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 01:09 PM   #7
Azwoodguy2004

I was about 8, a couple of house down there were to girls a few years older. Got talked into dropping my shorts, had no shirt on. Stood there for about 5 minutes letting them stare. A few years later while sleeping over at friends house, was dared to run into his sisters room fully naked. He held the door closed so I could run out. She was about it, stared for a bit.

Likes : crossdressing, selfbondage, water sports, spankings and floggings on the ass, humiliation and degradation, oral and anal poundings.

Dislikes : scat, blood, flakes.....

Email : [email protected]
KIK. : Azwoodguy2004
Skype Live:azwoodguy2004
Azwoodguy2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 08:03 PM   #8
rhl
getDare Succubus

I was about 9 the only one at the playground. I'm on the monkey bars and an older guy walks up and joins me. We talk and he comes right out and asks if I would undress for him.
What was I thinking, other then the thought got me excepted I agreed.
I took my clothing off, and was told to drop them. I was to scared not to,
He then says, and your underpants now.
Here I am, I'm the air, in my birthday suit and see my sister walking towards me. She says, mom wants you home for lunch, then added, I going to tell mom.

I climb down, hanging by my arms, my sis gets the full view.
I ask, please don't, I'll do anything you ask for a week.
I carried her books, cleaned her room, and got naked a few times for her, and once for her friend.
Mom never found out.

This got me started on loving public nudity dares.
Old 05-29-2022, 03:32 PM   #9
Cero

11 I think. Played truth or dare at a sleepover, and they dared me too strip and run to the mailbox and back. Naturally they locked the door on me, but at least it was late so I don't think anyone really saw. Took me a while to find where they hid my clothes when I got back in.

Likes: Spanking, bondage, edging, stripping, denial, cum eating, cum on face, mild cbt, anal, wedgie, diaper, watersports

Limits: No face, no scat, no piss drinking, no social suicide, limited public exhib
Cero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 04:16 PM   #10
Emily2004

I was 15 I was dared to walk to a friend's house naked and bare. I was around noon. I was so horny that.

I was also dared to go to school just bra and panties when I was 15.
Emily2004 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2022, 01:17 AM   #11
rhl
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily2004 View Post
I was 15 I was dared to walk to a friend's house naked and bare. I was around noon. I was so horny that.

I was also dared to go to school just bra and panties when I was 15.
I can't imagine going to school that way.
I also can't imagine walking outside naked at noon, but if I was with a group and dared to. At 15 you also would find me naked outside.

I was told to stand naked in the corner. Afterwords, it was a couple of hours including a video before I got my clothing back.
Old 08-05-2022, 05:02 AM   #12
dare loli

Back when i was 10 my older sister and her three friends were having a sleepover. They had set up beds in the bungalow in my backyard so they could sit around the fire pit in the backyard and play games while our parents stayed inside.

I wasn't invited at first but my parents made her include me and because i was so naive back then they ended up playing truth or dare around the fire pit and i was talked into doing a dare to fit in. Well it was still daylight for another half an hour and i got dared to give them my pants and panties until the next morning which i reluctantly did so i was sitting in the backyard with only shoes, socks and a t shirt that just covered me hoping my parents would keep their word and stay inside.

That was embarrassing enough for a 10 year old but i also got other dares like run around the yard holding my t shirt up and other things like that.

i was invited to a few more sleepovers over the next few months with them after they worked out they could talk me into practically anything and they did.

Toys i own

Chastity belt with small padlock and keys.
Fox tail but plug.
6.5 inch vibrating suction dildo.
Remote controlled vibrating panties.

I love giving detailed reports on my tasks.

My sex map.

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...cf964.27801533
dare loli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2022, 06:39 AM   #13
asdqwre

Quote:
Originally Posted by dare loli View Post
Back when i was 10 my older sister and her three friends were having a sleepover. They had set up beds in the bungalow in my backyard so they could sit around the fire pit in the backyard and play games while our parents stayed inside.

I wasn't invited at first but my parents made her include me and because i was so naive back then they ended up playing truth or dare around the fire pit and i was talked into doing a dare to fit in. Well it was still daylight for another half an hour and i got dared to give them my pants and panties until the next morning which i reluctantly did so i was sitting in the backyard with only shoes, socks and a t shirt that just covered me hoping my parents would keep their word and stay inside.

That was embarrassing enough for a 10 year old but i also got other dares like run around the yard holding my t shirt up and other things like that.

i was invited to a few more sleepovers over the next few months with them after they worked out they could talk me into practically anything and they did.
I think wed all love to here about any thing elese they made you do
asdqwre is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to asdqwre for this post:
Old 08-05-2022, 07:53 PM   #14
dare loli

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdqwre View Post
I think wed all love to here about any thing elese they made you do
If i get time i might start a blog about some of the things i could remember if it's not breaking the getdare rules writing about things that happened at that age.

Toys i own

Chastity belt with small padlock and keys.
Fox tail but plug.
6.5 inch vibrating suction dildo.
Remote controlled vibrating panties.

I love giving detailed reports on my tasks.

My sex map.

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...cf964.27801533
dare loli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 10:32 AM   #15
sissybill
Distinguished Member

wen i was 15 i was dared too walk onto the center of a baseball field n take my pants off n lay down n jerk off n cum
omg was so scarey but i did it n almost got cauight 2 kids were walking towards me as i was cumming after i came i got up n ran naked fast as i could n put pants on wen i got out of the park n between 2 cars n then ran home
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk