Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-11-2021, 02:46 AM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Someone playing with you while someone else is in the room

Have you ever received or even given a handjob/fingered/oral etc while someone else was in the room?

I mean more in the way of aiming not being caught

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 03:20 AM   #2
JimmyKarlo

I accidentally got a foot job by my ex while we were sitting at the kitchen table with her mom chatting.
She was not doing it on purpose, at least not at the beginning. She had nice stockings, and just wanted to rest her feet, but was moving a bit too much for me.. so I got hard and she noticed.. and continued.
I did not cum, but it was quite.. intense

Kik: jimmykarlo

Like: Cum, light Cbt, anal, toys, heels, edging, mild pain, chastity

Dislikes: Long task, heavy burning, pain

Limits: Public, Family, piss, Messy, poop, diapers, pictures, blackmail

Toys 20x5cm suction cap dildo, inflatable plug, cock cage, Buttr Tactical 3

Last anal orgasm: 29.03., locked and doggy dildo
Last thing in ass: dildo doggy
Last cum: 30.03.
Longest time caged: 12h

My AMA PM dares Schedule
JimmyKarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 04:01 AM   #3
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Not in the same room but when we were dating, my ex gave me my first bj while my parents were sleeping in the next room. On the couch in the front room

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 04:41 AM   #4
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyKarlo View Post
I accidentally got a foot job by my ex while we were sitting at the kitchen table with her mom chatting.
She was not doing it on purpose, at least not at the beginning. She had nice stockings, and just wanted to rest her feet, but was moving a bit too much for me.. so I got hard and she noticed.. and continued.
I did not cum, but it was quite.. intense
Oh wow, I'd love that. Were you able to keep yourself composed?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2021, 06:59 AM   #5
cumcannon

A few times on the college bus my girlfriend has given me hand jobs in my boxers whilst our friends are sat only about 2 foot away from us on the row across. We don't do it much any more as they have changed the lay out of the bus, however I do miss the excitement. We were never caught luckily, but a few times the patch of cum had soaked through my boxers into my jeans/joggers.
Old 09-11-2021, 08:44 AM   #6
JimmyKarlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Oh wow, I'd love that. Were you able to keep yourself composed?
It was tough, normally this is not a „sexy“ situation, but it was quite challenging. Probably I was quite.. short on words, also also was a bit afraid from standing up at some point, but I really got quite hard.
Her mom probably did not noticed anything, but she could have I guess haha

Kik: jimmykarlo

Like: Cum, light Cbt, anal, toys, heels, edging, mild pain, chastity

Dislikes: Long task, heavy burning, pain

Limits: Public, Family, piss, Messy, poop, diapers, pictures, blackmail

Toys 20x5cm suction cap dildo, inflatable plug, cock cage, Buttr Tactical 3

Last anal orgasm: 29.03., locked and doggy dildo
Last thing in ass: dildo doggy
Last cum: 30.03.
Longest time caged: 12h

My AMA PM dares Schedule
JimmyKarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2021, 08:40 AM   #7
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

been fingered by a guy in a pub while sitting at a table while he was talking to his mate about football. I just sat with my legs open feeling his fingers inside me and trying to look bored rather than let his mate see I was actually close to cumming

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 09:48 AM   #8
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

Ages ago, I had a girlfriend slowly jerk me off under a blanket in a van full of other people. She was trying to make me crack, I think. So I returned the favor, slipping a finger inside her while she was maybe 2 feet away from someone else. It was pretty wild.

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2021, 05:14 PM   #9
rockroller69

Long time ago in high school had a party with a small group of friends and myself and one of the girls slept in the same bed just for convenience sake and in the morning we ended up fooling around under the covers. The bed was in the main living room where everyone else was still sleeping and one of our friends yanked the covers off with her hand on my cock and my finger rubbing her clit
rockroller69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 01:32 PM   #10
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default yes

[QUOTE=andrew_b;4500636]Have you ever received or even given a handjob/fingered/oral etc while someone else was in the room?
Yes many times I have been watched totally naked having full blown sex.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 12:12 AM   #11
HazelArcher83

Yes, when I was about 16 my bf was away and I went to one of his friends houses with 3 of his best friends for the evening, got very flirty with one of them and end up laying on his friends bed with my boobs out and being fingered and playing with his dick, while the other two lad sat (hopefully) oblivious to what was going on with their backs to us on the end of the bed playing a computer game.

It was the only time I got it on with his friend but a very erotic memory
HazelArcher83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 09:58 PM   #12
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Have you ever received or even given a handjob/fingered/oral etc while someone else was in the room?

Mmm, nice memories. I've done this twice. I've also caught others doing it a few times.

My first boyfriend, who was still living with his family at the time, despite being IIRC 20 at the time... we were in his living room watching TV under a shared blanket on the couch, on a weekend when I'd spent the night. It was the next morning, and I was just in a t-shirt and cotton shorts, what I usually wear around my own home, and he'd pushed my shorts off and was playing with me... when his younger sister came into the room and plopped down to watch TV with us, who was... I dunno, probably 17 or 18 at the time.

He immediately stopped touching me, and frantically tried to find my shorts further down my legs to get me to put them back on, but I'd let them slip all the way off and shoved them somewhere deeper in the blanket, so they were long gone. I whispered to him to just trust me, and try not to react, and with one hand, opened his jeans and reached into his boxers to start playing with him as he'd done with me, only this time with his sister sitting on the other side of the sectional couch!

He whined and kept giving me pleading looks and darting, pointed glances toward his sister as if to tell me this was crazy, she might catch us! Not that she'd have cared, from what I knew of her! He was shaking the whole time, as I gradually murmured and coaxed and softly kissed his cheek and neck, slowly working his pants and underwear down to his knees... then I caught them with a foot and pushed them all the way down to his (socked) feet, holding them there while I masturbated him under the blanket until he came. I kept hoping he'd pull his feet out of his bottoms and let me kick them out of the blanket altogether, but he was very, very careful not do!

He made quite a mess of the blanket, his own belly, and most of all, my hand. which I made a point of licking clean in plain view of both he and his sister, the latter of whom was at least pretending not to be watching. I think he really thought she didn't know what we'd been doing, but later on that day she caught me alone and told me she thought it was really hot, and that she'd love to watch more sometime. I... was less adventurous then than I am today, and pretended not to know what she was talking about, which pissed her off and earned me an eye-roll and a middle finger as she stalked off in frustration.

The other time, it was me... with a foot-job under the tablecloth at a restaurant, with my shoes, socks, pants, and underwear off, leaving me in just a thankfully fairly long dress shirt that could cover up to where the thankfully very long, floor-length tablecloth could take over.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2021, 04:09 AM   #13
Searchingslave510
Account Banned

Not since my teenage days where I was so horny I was trying to get action every chance I got. Honestly now it'd be too distracting with someone else around.
Old 12-25-2021, 05:12 AM   #14
tangula
Switchy Devil

I've had 'some fun' while overseeing the entire croud in a bar, though we were at a somewhat more secluded location.

I've also been played with (hand and pussy) while a friend was sleeping over, she then lived in a studio, so all of us were in the same room. I was way more nervous about this then she seemed to be :P

Like my post? I'm looking for a more permanent solution Consider
my AD!

What I think I want

TanguBot / DomDiscordBot blog

Kik: tangula | Likes/limits/etc for strangers | PM Dares
tangula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2021, 10:04 AM   #15
Nyaaughty

Red face

Probably a few times! The one time I remember most was with my partner and his friend. We were all watching a movie on his bed, I was snuggled in the middle and he started rubbing my pussy and fingering me slowly. I just had a light throw covering us, but I don't think his friend noticed. I tried not to moan but I was really turned on. I must of cum a couple of times and it was harder not to moan when he kept going and I was still sensitive from the first orgasm.

I'm usually the one who touches my partner semi publicly though... I like to tease him, I guess he was just getting me back a little.
Nyaaughty is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Nyaaughty for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk