Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-25-2021, 01:01 PM   #1
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Default Punish/Funish Aubrey! (and Victoria a bit)

Fellow members,

AubreyXdresser lost against me as she secretly wished of course, so we should punish her or funish her. Aubrey deserves both

I mean, just look at that cutey:
https://www.instagram.com/aubreyxdresser/

AubreyXdresser's likes/limits at the time of posting are:

Loves: Crossdressing, Light Anal (especially with my inflatable butt plug), Bondage, Oral, Chastity, Hidden Public, Nipple Play

Likes: Wedgies, Messy(nothing that will stain or be hard to clean up, prefer shaving cream mess) Pics (When crossdressed), Light CBT, Public (in front of and around my house)

Dislikes/punishments: Full Public (like out in town), Heavy Pain, Heavy anal, Heavy CBT, Body Writing

Limits: Family, Friends, Pics (when not crossdressed), Illegal (including anything sexual in public), Diapers, Piss, Poop, Hypno (just doesn’t do anything for me), anything lasting longer than a few hours (even "hidden" things), public where I’m partially crossdressed and partially in male mode

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76789

So for the punishments, it's free game for you all to post as long as it stays within limits.

Keep in mind that simple and easy punishments at home can be done quicker than full public ones. So let's not make it too though on her or...
Well let's keep it "fun" for all parties

For toys and clothes let's refer to her blog. Which she should keep up to date:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=125333

Let's see what more can we do? Well, for every 3 posts including a punishment 1 person posts, I will owe that person a favor.

And for every 5 punishments posted, AubreyXdresser can share one within my limits, that I have to do too. And for every 10 posted, she can make me do one of the posted instead of her.

So that's about it.

I will post a punishment myself later as well.

Last but not least, the time frame from this thread will be from now till 2 months from posting.

Now it's time to start punishing AubreyXdresser
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2021, 03:54 PM   #2
TransAubrey

I’m both nervous and excited for what will come my way in this thread!!

PM Dares
TransAubrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 12:19 AM   #3
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Let's see, I want you to design two faproulette's, one using a picture of you at least crossdressed and one using one of mine.
The one with your picture should be a theme that is punishing to you and the one using mine should be punishing theme for me.

Both will be uploaded to faproulette and you will do each one with rolls picked by me.

Old 08-26-2021, 06:06 AM   #4
Sluttysue

Put on the inflatable dildo gag. Pump it up so that it starts to feel uncomfortable. Put on the nipple suckers for 15 minutes. Now I’m sure you must have something like a wooden spoon, a ruler, something like that. Get it. Also get the worst nipple clamps. When time is up, pull off the suckers and put on the clamps. After 5 minutes, rotate the clamps 90°. After 5 more minutes take them off and hit each nipple 15 times with the implement you collected. If you managed to stay quiet, remove the gag, you are done. If you make any noise during any of this, pump the gag full at that point and keep it on for 15 minutes after you finish the nipple task. Have fun! 🥰🥰

50ish, bi FEMALE BIMBO whore 38DD

Locked in chastity until at least Feb 8, 2039

Hypnotic triggers to use on me

kik skankysue
Discord skankysue1

KIK PM Attack
KIK Ask a truth

Likes and Limits , Toys, Rules, PM Dares, Humiliation Survey
Sluttysue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 10:34 AM   #5
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

I know we discussed this previously so here is my dare in return to the ones you have given me. Here is a wonderful messy video that you should be able to copy. Never over the top but should be a wonderful experience for yourself

https://youtu.be/iZCqtD4-ZWc

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 12:29 PM   #6
TransAubrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria85 View Post
Let's see, I want you to design two faproulette's, one using a picture of you at least crossdressed and one using one of mine.
The one with your picture should be a theme that is punishing to you and the one using mine should be punishing theme for me.

Both will be uploaded to faproulette and you will do each one with rolls picked by me.
Just finished making both roulettes and I hope they are acceptable!

Here's the one for me:
https://www.faproulette.co/36754/messy-public-sissy/

And here is your's Victoria:
https://www.faproulette.co/36755/sis...up-and-edging/

PM Dares
Old 08-26-2021, 01:16 PM   #7
TransAubrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluttysue View Post
Put on the inflatable dildo gag. Pump it up so that it starts to feel uncomfortable. Put on the nipple suckers for 15 minutes. Now I’m sure you must have something like a wooden spoon, a ruler, something like that. Get it. Also get the worst nipple clamps. When time is up, pull off the suckers and put on the clamps. After 5 minutes, rotate the clamps 90°. After 5 more minutes take them off and hit each nipple 15 times with the implement you collected. If you managed to stay quiet, remove the gag, you are done. If you make any noise during any of this, pump the gag full at that point and keep it on for 15 minutes after you finish the nipple task. Have fun! 🥰🥰
Sue, you always know just how to get me going! I just completed this and it was such a pleasantly painful time! I used my regular inflatable gag instead of the inflatable dildo gag because it can get much larger! The dildo inflatable is really just a little ball on the inside that inflates a little bit and has the dildo external for another's pleasure.

I pumped up the gag until it was mildly uncomfortable and then gave it 2 more pumps. Then I put on the nipple suckers and turned them to about halfway of their adjustment. While the timer was going, I grabbed a set of nipple clamps and my paddle for use later. After about 5 minutes, I adjusted the suckers more so they were about 3/4 tightened and boy was it hurting! With 5 minutes left, I tightened them all the way down and was trying very hard not to make any noise.

After the timer went off, I reread your instructions and figured I should take them literally and pulled the suckers off without loosening them, slowly pulling harder and harder until they popped off. I really struggled not to let out a scream here as that was very painful! I immediately put on the clamps and set my 5 minute timer.

By far the worst, most painful part of this punishment was taking off the clamps and rotating them before putting them back on. I was on the absolute verge of screaming through my gag and has tears building in my eyes by the time I rotated and put the second one back on. The last 5 minutes was excruciating, but I made it through without making any noise and finished with 15 smacks to each nipple with my paddle, increasing in strength each time. That didn't hurt as much so I made it through just fine.

I was close to screaming, but made it through without a peep! Thank you so much for such a fun and incredibly painful punishment! And I'm sure you have some other ideas rolling around in your head too.

PM Dares
Old 08-27-2021, 12:33 AM   #8
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by AubreyXdresser View Post
Just finished making both roulettes and I hope they are acceptable!

Here's the one for me:
https://www.faproulette.co/36754/messy-public-sissy/

And here is your's Victoria:
https://www.faproulette.co/36755/sis...up-and-edging/
Well done

For rolls it's:

Enjoy

Old 08-30-2021, 05:30 PM   #9
TransAubrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanmessy View Post
I know we discussed this previously so here is my dare in return to the ones you have given me. Here is a wonderful messy video that you should be able to copy. Never over the top but should be a wonderful experience for yourself

https://youtu.be/iZCqtD4-ZWc
As we discussed on Skype, I’ll try to dress similar to that along with a full face of over the top, colorful makeup and possibly a wig, possibly not. It will also likely take me a bit to get the time for this, but it will be done and I will post a link to the video I take of it!

Looking forward to those 12 rapid fire pies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria85 View Post
Well done

For rolls it's:

Enjoy
As these also require public for one and full makeup for another, it will probably take a bit before I’m able to do this but will report when I’ve done it! Thinking about doing the edges and cumming before going out for the pies, but will just have to see how it works out with my schedule and the timing.

Thank you all for the dares and punishments so far and feel free to keep them coming! Again, if they’re simpler, faster dares like Sue’s and Victoria’s first punishment, I’ll be able to do them sooner than ones that are more elaborate and/or require more setup/planning/time. Thanks!

PM Dares
Old 09-05-2021, 05:06 PM   #10
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Every day for a week you must recreate the most sissy makeup you can find. No repeating makeup. Roll a die to figure out how many hours you have to wear the makeup for.

If you want/need to reduce the time, you must practice sucking your dildo for 30 minutes to reduce an hour.
Post a link to each days makeup.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 05:15 PM   #11
TransAubrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Every day for a week you must recreate the most sissy makeup you can find. No repeating makeup. Roll a die to figure out how many hours you have to wear the makeup for.

If you want/need to reduce the time, you must practice sucking your dildo for 30 minutes to reduce an hour.
Post a link to each days makeup.

I don’t know if I’ll be able to do every day for a week, or do it for that long, but I’ll do my best and hopefully be able to do something that will please you! I’ll also post a link/picture to each day’s makeup, both the inspiration image and my attempt at it!

PM Dares
Old 09-05-2021, 05:22 PM   #12
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AubreyXdresser View Post
I don’t know if I’ll be able to do every day for a week, or do it for that long, but I’ll do my best and hopefully be able to do something that will please you! I’ll also post a link/picture to each day’s makeup, both the inspiration image and my attempt at it!
I can reduce the roll to 1d4 x 30 minutes, but the reduction still stand.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 07:33 PM   #13
TransAubrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
I can reduce the roll to 1d4 x 30 minutes, but the reduction still stand.
Okay, that’s more doable, thanks!

PM Dares
Old 09-06-2021, 02:31 PM   #14
browncoat

Send a message via Yahoo to browncoat
Default Punishment??

Do 10 edges, while holding the last for 2 minutes

Then wear the tiny pink chastity cage. For every post on here before this one it is one day in chastity. For every post after add 1 hour.

My limits: Scat, Illegal activities that force participation (pizza dare, crowded place exposure), Blood or serious injury, doing anything sexual with any being with more than two legs.

Kik: Browncoat1701

Own: chastity cage, Steel and leather shackles, ball gag, ring gag, various plugs and dildos.
browncoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 04:37 PM   #15
TransAubrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by browncoat View Post
Do 10 edges, while holding the last for 2 minutes

Then wear the tiny pink chastity cage. For every post on here before this one it is one day in chastity. For every post after add 1 hour.
Thank you for adding the punishment, however that goes against my limits based on how much time that requires, so unfortunately I won’t be able to do it, sorry.

PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk