Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-24-2021, 04:02 AM   #5851
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

For all, if you don't respond in 2 hours, then...

@Paaltjepaal - for every 30 minutes late, add 3 days of vulnerability to your time

@Sissy_Jessica - double the amount of time you are late, that is the amount of time you must keep your largest butt plug in

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2021, 04:31 AM   #5852
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave View Post
@slaveralph - respond in 2 hours or wear and use diapers for a day for every 30 minutes you are late
Oof caught me out here. 5 days in diapers by my math.

Caught the ones from cyan-ide and Paal, but cyan-ides may apply to me anyways if I'm wearing for 5 days.

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

Punishments: anal, spanking, pain, piss drinking, messing

Limits: full public, face, family, extreme pain, cbt, cum eating

PM Dares
SlaveRalph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2021, 04:34 AM   #5853
dgaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyElla View Post
@dgaz You will wet yourself immediately upon realising that you failed to catch this on time. Immediately. Right now. Go.
Missed this

All have two hours to respond or:

SlaveRalph - you will drink 2 pints and then go for a drive wearing a diaper / s. The drive should last for 2 hours, plus the amount of time that you missed this by. You may not pee anywhere other than in your diaper., and cannot change until the drive is complete.

BabyElla - for every 30 mins you miss this by, you spend an hour sucking on your pacifier

Sissylittlelucy - every 30 mins that you miss this by, is one load of cum you must eat

Victoria85 - for every 30 mins you miss this by, you will wear a different size butt plug from your collection for 1 hour. Starting with smallest and increasing in size.

Red Tipped Arrow - for every 30 mins you miss this by, you will pound your ass with a different size dildo from your collection for 15 mins. Starting with smallest and increasing in size.

sissybabygirl - for every 30 mins you miss this by, that's one hour you must spend fully dressed and made up as a sissy

Am vulnerable to the end of the month

My PM Dares

Last edited by dgaz; 07-24-2021 at 05:20 AM. Reason: Correct wrongly spelt user name.
dgaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2021, 04:38 AM   #5854
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

everyone you have 2 hours to respond or ...

@anthem - for every hour late, 50 spanks to each ass cheek using a wooden spoon if you have one, otherwise substitute for another implement

@Vodin30 - for every 30 minutes late you will add 3 days of chastity time

@Truthful_kinky - reusing one you caught before... you will spend 15 minutes in a bra connection wedgie for every hour that you are late replying to this (be sure to connect the bra in the front and back of your panties so it really pulls!)

@Hannah_slave123 - don't be late or you'll be in denial for 1 day for every 30 minutes your late!

@Alyssa.giovanni - give yourself an enema, but don't release. Instead, get dressed and go for a walk? How far? well, keep walking until you can't hold it. Walk another 5 minute further away from home before you turn around to come back. Oh yea... list your likes//dislikes/limits in your signature as it'll make it easier for others to give you some dares

@Switchking - if you're late, do the ballbusting doom dare with these rolls 6,heads,6,heads,6,1(same rolls as before),tails,6,heads,6,heads(same rolls as before),1(redo the entire thing, same rolls), when you get back to the final roll, do 6. https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=244437

@Shadow - double the time you are late, this is the amount of time you must wear lipstick, and you can't include sleeping time.

I am still vulnerable until the end of July

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 07-24-2021, 04:54 AM   #5855
paaltjepaal
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliatedboyslave View Post
For all, if you don't respond in 2 hours, then...

@Paaltjepaal - for every 30 minutes late, add 3 days of vulnerability to your time
caught this one

still vulnerable today and tomorrow

for every pm I get that says plus 1 day
I add 1 day max 1 pm per person
paaltjepaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2021, 04:59 AM   #5856
Red Tipped Arrow
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgaz View Post

Red Tipping Arrow - for every 30 mins you miss this by, you will pound your ass with a different size dildo from your collection for 15 mins. Starting with smallest and increasing in size.
Caught! I wouldve only had 3 dildos to work with anyway

also its tipped not tipping ._.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
Toys
PM Dares - Make me regret this
BDSM test results
My Rules
NEW PM Dare - Horse - make me ride a wooden horse - 30 minutes max
Red Tipped Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2021, 05:12 AM   #5857
Bunnygirl

@Ttlerex Guess I am wedgied for a week, pm any suggestions on wedgies if you want or I am gonna switch between normal and frontal lol

Limits: Scat, eating or drinking anything, direct exposure, clamps/clothespins, nipple torture, anything too dangerous/life threatening, Sexual acts with another person, and pictures/videos.

PM/FavDares

Open for RP

Opened to be bullied

If I cannot reply message me on fetlife Bunnygirl1
Bunnygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2021, 05:39 AM   #5858
StrippokerMick
Account Banned

I'm in until the end of the year now due to me losing a game and a bet!

Dislikes:ballbusting,spanking,messy,denial,blackma il, edging

Limits:- Public,family/friends,permanent,scat,crossdressing,pee
StrippokerMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2021, 05:41 AM   #5859
Beginnersh

Hi all, I will be in for this for a week.

Now let's hand out some dares. If you don't reply within 2 hours...

@nuriaz: Sleep naked for a night per hour that you were late.

@dgaz: Wet a diaper. Keep that diaper on for 30 mins per hour that you were late.

@humiliatedboyslave: Put on a diaper and fill it with ice. Keep it on untill all the ice has melted.

Likes, dislikes, limits
Clothes & accessories
Beginnersh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2021, 06:21 AM   #5860
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beginnersh View Post
Hi all, I will be in for this for a week.

@humiliatedboyslave: Put on a diaper and fill it with ice. Keep it on untill all the ice has melted.
I caught this one! Glad to as I'm not a fan of the cold. It would shrink my already small dick even smaller!

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 07-24-2021, 06:31 AM   #5861
sunset-gd
getDare Sweetheart

Seems I missed some people last time

@Bunnygirl If you don't reply in 2 hours, you'll need to fill your bladder and then beg someone to empty it. Make sure they know you can't pee until you do what they ask.

@Red Tipped Arrow If you don't reply in 2 hours, you'll bind your thighs to your ankles, insert a butt plug, and stay as a pathetic puppy for an hour for every hour you were late

@paaltjepaal If you don't reply in 2 hours, you'll need to pinch your nipples for 10 minutes every time you open this thread for the next week

@humiliatedboyslave If you don't reply in 3 hours, you won't be able to open this thread without being plugged, in chastity and a diaper. This stuff can't come off for at least 4 hours after you last visit the thread.

@dgaz If you don't reply in 4 hours, you'll spend an entire month going to bed in a diaper, and filling your bladder before turning out the lights

I'm still in for a week.
Limits: public, scat, drinking piss, messy, a2m, line writing
Toys: collar, small butt plug, medium plug, riding crop, cane, paddle, rope, cuffs, spreader bar, 7" dildo, enema kit, ball gag, ring gag, weighted clamps, clover clamps, tazapper, dress, skirt, panties, chastity cage, diapers
PM Dares

Last edited by sunset-gd; 07-24-2021 at 06:44 AM.
sunset-gd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2021, 06:39 AM   #5862
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Missed this

SlaveRalph - you will drink 2 pints and then go for a drive wearing a diaper / s. The drive should last for 2 hours, plus the amount of time that you missed this by. You may not pee anywhere other than in your diaper., and cannot change until the drive is complete.

BabyElla - for every 30 mins you miss this by, you spend an hour sucking on your pacifier

Sissylittlelucy - every 30 mins that you miss this by, is one load of cum you must eat

Victoria85 - for every 30 mins you miss this by, you will wear a different size butt plug from your collection for 1 hour. Starting with smallest and increasing in size.

Red Tipped Arrow - for every 30 mins you miss this by, you will pound your ass with a different size dildo from your collection for 15 mins. Starting with smallest and increasing in size.

sissybabygirl - for every 30 mins you miss this by, that's one hour you must spend fully dressed and made up as a sissy

Am vulnerable to the end of the month
Argh 5 minutes too late to catch this one

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

Punishments: anal, spanking, pain, piss drinking, messing

Limits: full public, face, family, extreme pain, cbt, cum eating

PM Dares
SlaveRalph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2021, 06:46 AM   #5863
BabyElla

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan-ide View Post
@BabyElla You got me with this one, so I'm shooting it right back at you, but also, you're only allowed 2 changes. You have 3 hours, because I'm feeling generous.
Missed this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paaltjepaal View Post
@BabyElla you have to post in 5 above threads
...and this...

Quote:
M
and missed this, by under 30 mins - so only an hour thankfully!

Likes: diapers, humiliation, roleplay, bets, games, complicated dares, homework slavery, tpe, bullying, denial

Limits: public, harm, moderate to high pain, messy, pictures, exposure

PM Dares
PM me BABY and I will wear a diaper for 24 hours.
PM me PACIFIER and I will suck a pacifier for an hour.
PM me ALEXA and any question and I will attempt to answer it. If I fail, I will accept a punishment.
BabyElla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2021, 06:55 AM   #5864
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:

@humiliatedboyslave If you don't reply in 3 hours, you won't be able to open this thread without being plugged, in chastity and a diaper. This stuff can't come off for at least 4 hours after you last visit the thread.

I'm still in for a week.
CAught this one in time.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 07-24-2021, 06:59 AM   #5865
paaltjepaal
getDare Succubus

Quote:

@paaltjepaal If you don't reply in 2 hours, you'll need to pinch your nipples for 10 minutes every time you open this thread for the next week

I'm still in for a week.
noticed on time

still vulnerable today and tomorrow

for every pm I get that says plus 1 day
I add 1 day max 1 pm per person
paaltjepaal is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk