Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-09-2021, 12:38 PM   #1
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Default Preparing for my birthday

My birthday is coming up in about a months time and i know its a little bit early but it gives time for idea and prep as i want to plan something big to be doing and hopefully spend the day doing something or alot of things.

What im after

Ideally I would like to be keep the whole day doing a range of tasks ranging from messy stuff to diapers to bondage. Basically anything thats not a limit. I am looking to buy myself a few presents for my birthday with a price limit of about £100, not too sure currently what to spend it on but would love ideas. This could be clothes or outfits for my crossdressing collection or toys for my ever growing collection.

Im ideally looking for a fun day ultimately but also a challenging day. It would be great to be tested to see what i am capable off.

What I Will be doing

Being it my birthday its only right to buy myself a few cakes and get messy with the cakes, probably sit on one and then end up smashing one in my face. Mostlikely a nice cream one and a chocolate one.

Other than the classic one from above no ideas so far. I will be allocating the entire day to be able to do stuff and providing its warm ill be able to go out places and do stuff.

What I have avaliable

- All my toys from my sig
- 15 Diapers
- ABDL Onesie
- Access to my mums and sisters clothes
- MakeUp and a wig
- Small woodlands and an open field

Like i mentioned previously im happy to spend about £100 on stuff wether this is stuff like toys or clothing or if its stuff to help with dares like food.

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 03:48 PM   #2
NoPantsKayla
Distinguished Member

Wear a diaper and write "Birthday Boy" on the rear :P

Maybe draw a cute little birthday candle on the front.

Send me a PM dare and make me drop my drawers!
NoPantsKayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 03:54 PM   #3
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwaway2018 View Post
Wear a diaper and write "Birthday Boy" on the rear :P

Maybe draw a cute little birthday candle on the front.
Good idea, ill wear this for the whole day and probably the night before aswell after i finish work

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Old 06-15-2021, 07:01 PM   #4
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Bumping this..still need ideas and or stuff to buy as a present.

Leave your ideas below

Old 06-21-2021, 12:38 PM   #5
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Got about 3 weeks untill my birthday so will be looking to make purchases and a lovely list of dares to do with my birthday.

Old 06-21-2021, 12:56 PM   #6
Tigerbread62

Maybe you could put in the hush plug and let people control it for a few hours. You could also do an enema, put on the diaper and go to the fields, you then can’t leave until you’ve released in the diaper

Likes (just some of them): enemas, bondage, petplay, diapers, anal, feet/socks, toilet control, banana stuffing

Limits: pain, family and friends, piss drinking, scat, public, usually face (online until significant trust built)

Toys: selection of plugs (inflatable, vibrating etc), enema kit, gags, cuffs, diapers
Feel free to send me tasks

Kik: enemaslave
Fetlife: Tigerbread62
Tigerbread62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 01:19 PM   #7
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerbread62 View Post
Maybe you could put in the hush plug and let people control it for a few hours. You could also do an enema, put on the diaper and go to the fields, you then can’t leave until you’ve released in the diaper
Sounds like a good plan. Will need to purchase a new charging cable but otherwise the hush idea is perfect.

The diaper one will be fine. Gives me a reason to mess a diaper for the first time

Old 06-21-2021, 01:29 PM   #8
Tigerbread62

Glad you like them, will you be doing a report after? Maybe you could also spend some time with the wand tied to the outside of your diaper
Tigerbread62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 01:48 PM   #9
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerbread62 View Post
Glad you like them, will you be doing a report after? Maybe you could also spend some time with the wand tied to the outside of your diaper
Ofcourse. I can always provide pics via kik if you like

Old 06-21-2021, 02:54 PM   #10
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

How about while wearing your diaper fill the entire thing full with a can of whipped cream? Or maybe add 6 eggs and try to cream them all while giving yourself birthday spanks?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 03:15 PM   #11
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
How about while wearing your diaper fill the entire thing full with a can of whipped cream? Or maybe add 6 eggs and try to cream them all while giving yourself birthday spanks?
I can definitely add some whipped cream into the diaper, If you want me to add some eggs then I can aswell. I'll probably be planning on wearing that diaper for the whole day untill the following day

One purchase I'll be making is going to be a pair of locking plastic pants

Old 06-21-2021, 03:34 PM   #12
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanmessy View Post
One purchase I'll be making is going to be a pair of locking plastic pants
Oh, so you’ll get to enjoy all the fun that ends up trapped in their all day!

How about giving yourself a frosting and sprinkle shampoo some time during the day!

Any idea what you’ll wear all day besides your diaper?
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Old 06-21-2021, 03:44 PM   #13
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Oh, so you’ll get to enjoy all the fun that ends up trapped in their all day!

How about giving yourself a frosting and sprinkle shampoo some time during the day!

Any idea what you’ll wear all day besides your diaper?
Yeah ideally ill be trapped in the diaper all day, messed with whatever ends up in it.

Ill be sure to give myself a frosting whilst im at it and in terms of what ill be wearing, nothing in particular currently but looking for idea and willing to purchase a few outfits to wear throughout the day as ill need something to wear no matter what.

Old 06-21-2021, 08:25 PM   #14
NoPantsKayla
Distinguished Member

Would love to see how that Birthday Boy diaper ends up hehe :3

Send me a PM dare and make me drop my drawers!
NoPantsKayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 09:32 PM   #15
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanmessy View Post
in terms of what ill be wearing, nothing in particular currently but looking for idea and willing to purchase a few outfits to wear throughout the day as ill need something to wear no matter what.
How about a bra stuffed with huge balloons filled with cake batter and covered in peanut butter?
Full signature here!

Advertisements
Kink Talk