Old 05-17-2021, 04:28 PM   #1
babybunnyx
Junior Member
 
babybunnyx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2021
Posts: 19
Default help me stretch my holes

so iím 19, and i love pain. i have a tight pussy and the dildo i have is an average size but i can barely fit it in. iím looking for a long schedule i can use tonight starting from 10;00 pm and ending whenever. i donít have to sleep if you donít want to let me <3 or i can sleep stuffed to the point of tears~

iím not looking for a gentle dare, im hoping for something that could bring me to tears if possible, clit abuse and pussy abuse in general would be amazing on top of stretching me out

one of my favourite things to do is get in the shower and aim my shower head directly at my clit and make the water as hot as possible. has me cunning in 1-5 min. i want to be able to do it full power but donít have the courage, so if you could add some post orgasm clit torture with that that would be amazing <3

my asshole is also basically unused except for a finger a couple of times, so if you have ideas for stretching that as well that would be great, but my cunt is my top priority.

can use multiple tools for stretching, from clothes to pens to food items

things i have to use:

Vibrating dildo, high pressure shower head, electric toothbrush with bristles, toothpaste, mentholated lip balm, a sponge, scouring pads, bobby pins, ice, small rubber bands, tweezers, q-tips, crystals, many different items for insertions, and if you have any creative pain or abuse ideas i can buy items as well, but try to stick to what i have ~
__________________
likes: pain, edging (iím not good with follow through so iíll need training), stretching, stuffing, iíd like to get into urethral play but i donít have any experience with it so if someone could guide me that would be awesome!
Dislikes and Limits: permanent, blood, scat, other than that go crazy

yes itís me in my pfp
babybunnyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 04:55 PM   #2
lovethembbw
getDare Devil
 
lovethembbw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 1,426
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by babybunnyx View Post
so iím 19, and i love pain. i have a tight pussy and the dildo i have is an average size but i can barely fit it in. iím looking for a long schedule i can use tonight starting from 10;00 pm and ending whenever. i donít have to sleep if you donít want to let me <3 or i can sleep stuffed to the point of tears~

iím not looking for a gentle dare, im hoping for something that could bring me to tears if possible, clit abuse and pussy abuse in general would be amazing on top of stretching me out

one of my favourite things to do is get in the shower and aim my shower head directly at my clit and make the water as hot as possible. has me cunning in 1-5 min. i want to be able to do it full power but donít have the courage, so if you could add some post orgasm clit torture with that that would be amazing <3

my asshole is also basically unused except for a finger a couple of times, so if you have ideas for stretching that as well that would be great, but my cunt is my top priority.

can use multiple tools for stretching, from clothes to pens to food items

things i have to use:

Vibrating dildo, high pressure shower head, electric toothbrush with bristles, toothpaste, mentholated lip balm, a sponge, scouring pads, bobby pins, ice, small rubber bands, tweezers, q-tips, crystals, many different items for insertions, and if you have any creative pain or abuse ideas i can buy items as well, but try to stick to what i have ~
Start with very simple thing:

Collect 15 items that you think you may use for insertion, these could ne anything of your choice :
Arrange them according to their size, smallest to biggest, size is in breadth
Now, start with the smallest/tiniest one. Use lube of your choice, if want to inflict some pain or unusual feeling may use toothpaste or anything that you have with you.
With each items do the following until you can fit the next larger one.
1. Gently try to insert it in pussy, if you can manage to insert, stay like that for one minute
2. Slowly start to fuck yourself with the item, maybe 10-15 thrust a minute
3. If you start to feel comfortable increase the number of thrust per minute
4. Continue till you edge
5. After edging, keep the item inside and while you finger your ass for 1 minute or so.
6. Now, try the same steps for next larger one and keep going until you managed to get the biggest, this may take months but I think this will help you to stretch smoothly.
For more ease and safety you may buy a set of dildos with varying sizes.

During these tasks, if you cum at any stage you have to spank your pussy 30 times in a row with a wooden or rubber paddle. After spanking you may rub an ice cube.

If trying this, share your experience and suggested modifications if any.
__________________

----
KIK: the..Dom
-----
Dares can be risky and life threatening, So do those carefully
------
My Dare Lists - Dare to Try?

Nipples
Dice with Exposure
Exhibition
Stretching
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 04:16 AM   #3
scotts96
getDare Sweetheart
 
scotts96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 331
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethembbw View Post
Start with very simple thing:

Collect 15 items that you think you may use for insertion, these could ne anything of your choice :
Arrange them according to their size, smallest to biggest, size is in breadth
Now, start with the smallest/tiniest one. Use lube of your choice, if want to inflict some pain or unusual feeling may use toothpaste or anything that you have with you.
With each items do the following until you can fit the next larger one.
1. Gently try to insert it in pussy, if you can manage to insert, stay like that for one minute
2. Slowly start to fuck yourself with the item, maybe 10-15 thrust a minute
3. If you start to feel comfortable increase the number of thrust per minute
4. Continue till you edge
5. After edging, keep the item inside and while you finger your ass for 1 minute or so.
6. Now, try the same steps for next larger one and keep going until you managed to get the biggest, this may take months but I think this will help you to stretch smoothly.
For more ease and safety you may buy a set of dildos with varying sizes.

During these tasks, if you cum at any stage you have to spank your pussy 30 times in a row with a wooden or rubber paddle. After spanking you may rub an ice cube.

If trying this, share your experience and suggested modifications if any.
I would like to add to this task: when you change the item to increase the size the previous item can go in your ass so that you're stretching both holes with this task. You should use some form of lubricant, possibly something like toothpaste if you want to increase the pain level 😈
__________________
20/M/Master

Females are welcome to apply for dares and punishments.

Kik: scott.s1996

Males, please don't message me.
scotts96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 05:14 AM   #4
lovethembbw
getDare Devil
 
lovethembbw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 1,426
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotts96 View Post
I would like to add to this task: when you change the item to increase the size the previous item can go in your ass so that you're stretching both holes with this task. You should use some form of lubricant, possibly something like toothpaste if you want to increase the pain level 😈
Great man, I was planning to add it. But as she was more into pussy so I didn't want to bother
__________________

----
KIK: the..Dom
-----
Dares can be risky and life threatening, So do those carefully
------
My Dare Lists - Dare to Try?

Nipples
Dice with Exposure
Exhibition
Stretching
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 01:34 PM   #5
babybunnyx
Junior Member
 
babybunnyx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2021
Posts: 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotts96 View Post
I would like to add to this task: when you change the item to increase the size the previous item can go in your ass so that you're stretching both holes with this task. You should use some form of lubricant, possibly something like toothpaste if you want to increase the pain level 😈
thank you both so much for this dare!! iíll do my best to get to it tonight and leave an update for you!~
__________________
likes: pain, edging (iím not good with follow through so iíll need training), stretching, stuffing, iíd like to get into urethral play but i donít have any experience with it so if someone could guide me that would be awesome!
Dislikes and Limits: permanent, blood, scat, other than that go crazy

yes itís me in my pfp
babybunnyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 02:04 PM   #6
orlando007007
getDare Devil
 
orlando007007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Cardiff
Posts: 1,296
Blog Entries: 8
Default

I like the water jet,

Stuff both holes, with the biggest thing you can so far now then get in the shower

Make yourself cum 2 times with the jet.
Spoiler:
Ooohhh almost forgot it need to be on it's closed setting now the hottest. This should make you really cleanch round the stuffing items.
__________________
25 M UK strait (ish)
Likes and limets

PM dares UPDATED 15TH MAY 2021

Kik: orlando007007
orlando007007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit abuse, pain (pussy), pain anal, pussy abuse, stretch my pussy

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc. - Also check out Kink Talk!reptilelaborer