Old 09-16-2020, 08:38 AM   #76
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
When I woke up today I slipped my fully charged vibe into my already wet hole and turned it on. The delightful buzzing felt so good especially so early in the day. I’ve had to turn it off a few times but it’s been in me all morning and buzzing away whenever it can be *blushes*
Sounds like a new daily routine

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 08:52 AM   #77
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
Sounds like a new daily routine
*BLUSHES* I guess short term it could be ....

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 08:56 AM   #78
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
*BLUSHES* I guess short term it could be ....
I guess it is for the rest of the week

Absolutely love:
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Old 09-16-2020, 02:24 PM   #79
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I guess it is for the rest of the week
...oh alright....*blushes* you really are just going to make me a wet mess

It’s break time for me. It’s been a boring day here so far...well except the fact I constantly know I have humiliating words written on me, which would basically be invitations to use all my needy parts *blushes*

When I got here I went right to the bathroom and edged *blushes* I was also tasked via pm to smell my wet thong...each time I went back to the bathroom to edge....so I took a deep inhale of all my neediness before continuing on.

Speaking of the thong...yes it is still very damp. And I’ve been super aware I’m wearing it all day *blushes*

I’ve used the washroom a couple of times, edging once before I pee and once after. Gosh it feels so so good to be able to touch my needy hole and sensitive clit. *blushes* then smelling my juices all over my thong is so humiliating

I have a few more hours here then home and bed! I’ll hopefully write up another report before I go to bed.

Oh one more thing...I forgot my clothespin in my rush to get out the house today. My bad

Tomorrow ....

Tomorrow I have a mixed day I work from home a bit in the morning, then here in the afternoon, then a zoom call in the evening. A little all over the place. Maybe you folks could have some fun with that as well?

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Old 09-16-2020, 02:28 PM   #80
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Is the zoom call just a conversation or are you demonstrating things?

If you'll remain seated do the call only wearing your thong with your vibe inserted.

If your demonstrating no panties.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 02:31 PM   #81
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Is the zoom call just a conversation or are you demonstrating things?

If you'll remain seated do the call only wearing your thong with your vibe inserted.

If your demonstrating no panties.
*BLUSHES* I’m not sure if I have to demo or someone else will. Either way there is a small chance even if I’m not demoing I would have to stand up

Old 09-16-2020, 02:32 PM   #82
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

If your able to wear a sweater no bra for your tiny tits then.
Old 09-16-2020, 02:33 PM   #83
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
If your able to wear a sweater no bra for your tiny tits then.
*BLUSHES* I should probably be in uniform....

Old 09-16-2020, 02:34 PM   #84
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

braless doable in your uniform shirt?
Old 09-16-2020, 02:35 PM   #85
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
braless doable in your uniform shirt?
Noooo it’s a thin material *blushes*

Old 09-16-2020, 02:36 PM   #86
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

So you have to be dressed "normal" then?

Sounds like insertions are the only options?
Old 09-17-2020, 01:27 AM   #87
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Tomorrow ....

Tomorrow I have a mixed day I work from home a bit in the morning, then here in the afternoon, then a zoom call in the evening. A little all over the place. Maybe you folks could have some fun with that as well?
For your work from home time the usual homeoffice rules should apply. Exception is the zoom call, where you can postpone your edges.
For work in the building also same rules as yesterday. Don´t forget the peg this time !

As your uniform is thin material, some body writing seems to be the best possibillity for your zoom call.
So, write "wet slut" right between your tits before the call.
"Needy" on one inner tigh, "hole" on the other.
Also I want you to write "I touched my wet pussy" under your tits in the morning. You will then make a checklist underneath it throughout the day, everytime you touch your needy hole.

Write "Don´t cum" above your pussy.

One additional rule for the zoom call:
Take your soaked panties off right before the call and put on new ones.
Hang the used ones up on the edge of your monitor, so you can see them, but they are not visable for the camera.
Also pace some things you used to gain pleasure on your table. Again, not visable for the camera.

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 09-17-2020, 03:23 AM   #88
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default Good morning

Hi everyone! Sorry I didn’t post again last night! I basically came home and crashed.

The rest of my work day was fairly uneventful, I went to the bathroom twice more, which was another 4 edges...those kept my thong damp and smelling like my arousal *blushes*

This morning right after logging in I slipped my vibe in my needy hole and turned it on low *blushes* My nerdy hole was already a little wet *blushes* and I’m rather confident my light blue panties will be damp in no time *BLUSHES*

I’m going to post below a summary of my tasks if I’m missing anything or you have an additional add on please let me know

Home office - 2 hours ish
- vibe turned off in needy hole
- edge once every hour
- nipples have clothes pegs on during breaks
- need permission to pee *blushes*

At Work 4 hours
- edge when I arrive
- edge before and after I pee
- clothes peg on clit to pee....carry clothes peg around in pocket

Zoom call
- body writing: “wet slut” between my tits, “needy” on one inner thigh “hole” on the other
-put fresh panties on, used ones hanging on monitor *blushes*
- Put something I used to gain pleasure on the desk *blushes*
- tzzzr....I could do vibe inserted, panties on, pants around knees? That way I can pull them up if needed. *blushes* I shouldn’t have to demo too much if at all.

Additionally this morning I will write “I touched my wet pussy” under my tits and keep a tally throughout the day. And I will write “don’t cum” above my bush *blushes*

Old 09-17-2020, 03:33 AM   #89
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Panties around your kneesm legs spread as wide as possible during your call.
Vibe in sounds good, too

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 09-17-2020, 03:38 AM   #90
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Panties around your kneesm legs spread as wide as possible during your call.
Vibe in sounds good, too
*BLUSHES* gosh. That will all feel so humiliating

Advertisements
Kink Talk