Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-10-2020, 09:59 AM   #1
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Smile Holly's Nightmare

It is here - finally the sequel to Holly's fantasy. I have only written the first two chapters, but hopefully I will be able to spend a large portion of time writing during this lockdown. So here it is.

One
Holly’s POV

I came to, shivering in the cold. I was on my knees, my body forming a z shape. I swallowed hard, and realised that there was something tight obstructing my throat. It was cold and metal. Moving my hands up to my neck I felt it. A metal collar and it was attached to a metal bar screwed into the floor. I couldn't move my head an inch. My breasts felt tight so I moved my hands lower feeling two circular rings clamped around each breast and connecting the two rings was a small strip of metal, again attached to a metal bar screwed to the floor - forcing me to remain perfectly flat backed. Unable to bend to move my hands lower I had no idea the extent of the rest of the connections but I couldn't move my knees which suggested they were pinned down somehow. My hips had a metal ring surrounding them, which I assumed was again attached to a bar in the ground seeing as I couldn't move my hips lower or higher. I could feel that my holes were being forced open by speculums. The cold air was hitting the inside of me. I was trapped.

I tried to focus on my surroundings. There was a cold breeze coming from somewhere. The floor in front of my face appeared to be either wood or wooden effect lino. I could sense movement nearby. "Hello," I said quietly.

"Holly," a voice croaked back.

"Jack is that you?" I asked.

"Yes," he said. "You're awake finally." he added.

"Yeah, where are you and I?" I asked.

"It's not just us. Luke, Liam, George and Conor are here too. Lucy and Cara aren't," he said calmly.

"Hey Hols," Luke said, his voice shaking with emotion. "I'm sorry," he said.

"You have nothing to be sorry for. You tried to save me," I said.

"Yeah and I ended up handing all of us over to James. That's where we are. His house," Luke said. "And worse, he's got Saskia."

There was the sound of footsteps. “I wouldn’t say that me having Saskia is worse. I would say your lives are about to become worse,” a familiar voice said. The footsteps continued and two shiny black shoes came into view below my face. They stopped and a face appeared looking up at me. “Hello again Holly. You’ve finally come round.” There was a loud metallic click and my body suddenly sagged as the metal bands released and I was supporting my own body. I pushed back so I was sat upright with my bottom resting against my feet. I looked up at the familiar face.

“Mr Proud,” I said, my words twinged with anger and fury.

He chuckled and rolled his eyes. “From now on you will address me as Master or Sir, do you understand?” he asked me staring into my eyes.

I shook my head. “No. Luke is my Master. Not you,” I said stubbornly. Within seconds I was being yanked to my feet by my hair.

“Would you like to find out what happens if you say that again or fail to address me as Master?” he hissed angrily. I swallowed hard.

“No Sir. I’m sorry Sir,” I said apologetically. He let go of my hair and I let my head drop so I was staring at my feet.

“Better. Now show me some respect,” he demanded. I dropped to my knees and began kissing his shoes in a show of respect. “Wonderful. So you do know the proper way to behave. Maybe Luke did a better job with you than we initially thought. Stand up,” he said. I slowly stood up. “And bend over so I can inspect your orifices.” I swallowed the humiliation that was burning within me and bent over, allowing him an unrestricted view of my exposed holes. “hmm,” he said. A second later I felt very empty as the speculums were removed. There was silence. “Very well. I shall return in the morning. There are beds you can sleep on behind us,” he added before leaving. I stood up slowly and turned around to see the five boys – my fellow slaves Liam and George from the school and all three of our masters, Conor, Jack and Luke – sprawled out on three barrels of hay.

“Beds?” I said. They nodded. I walked over to the one Luke was sat on and sat down next to him, placing my hand in his. He smiled at me weakly as I lay down on the hay bale and closed my eyes ready to go to sleep.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 02:17 AM   #2
Sluttyslave418571

I love this story. It is detailed and the (sort of) twist of the person who assaulted Holy not being look was great. Keep up the amazing work.
Limits, Likes, PM Dares, and Toys
Sluttyslave418571 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 07:27 AM   #3
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Two

Two

“Get dressed,” a voice said from somewhere near my head. There was a light thump as something was dropped on the floor and then footsteps as the person left. I blinked a couple of times trying to get the dust out my eyes. I yawned and sat up. Luke was already untangling himself from me and heading over to the parcels on the floor. Each one was labelled. He threw a package at me. I caught it and eyed it distrustfully. I didn’t want to put whatever it was on.

“What the hell?” Jack said loudly having ripped his open straight away. He was holding what can only be described as a leather harness in his hand, one that wouldn’t leave anything to the imagination. There was also a thick black eye mask as well. Conor quickly opened his as well and looked in horror at his identical package. Liam and George quickly opened theirs to find neon green mankinis and a black eye mask. I turned to Luke, scared to open mine. He nodded and I gingerly opened the package as Luke opened his. Luke had a pair of briefs designed to look like he was a ‘maid’. I carefully pulled out the black package inside mine. It felt plasticky. I opened it up to find out it was a black industrial sack with leg and arm hole cut into it. I frowned in confusion but dutifully stepped into it whilst the boys got changed. I sat back down on the hay bale and the boys copied. We sat in silence whilst we waited for ore information.

“I just don’t understand?” George muttered quietly.

“I don’t think any of us do George,” Conor answered gently. Mr Proud soon returned, glanced round at us, pleased to see we had done as instructed and then beckoned us to follow him. We all glanced at each other. I took a deep breath, on the closest hay bale I felt obligated to lead us all. I stood up and began to hurry after him. The others trailed behind. We walked out of the barn that we were being held in and across a muddy field. We could see a green and red farmhouse up ahead and all around us were various fields and barns and stables. It felt very rustic. I looked around to see if I could see any sort of escape route but nope, for miles it was just fields. No other houses or even a noticeable road. We were stuck. We got closer to the farmhouse but Jake suddenly veered left and we started going around the edge of it. I gasped. Hidden behind it was a very modern looking house, all glass windows and three stories. Next to it was a smaller one-story building. It was into this one we were led.

We walked through the doors and all of us froze. Inside were about a hundred other slaves. Most just wearing collars or nipple pasties to hide their private parts. Many more were on all fours and there was a cacophony of animal noises that made it hard to hear. He led us over to a desk. “These four to be sold,” he said pointing at Jack, Conor, George and Liam. My head whipped round to stare at them. That now explains the revealing costumes. If they were being sold, the buyers would want to see everything they were getting. Another person came over and led the four boys away from us without a word. We couldn’t even say goodbye. Luke wrapped his arms around me in a brief hug and smiled reassuringly. We followed Jake further through the auction house. We stopped at a refreshment bar. “Luke, you are to stay here. You will deliver any refreshments guests ask for and will be under the control of Master Leroy here. Anything he asks you to do, you do. Understood?” Jake asked. Luke nodded and meekly turned to Leroy to get briefed. Jake led me to a corner of the room and told me to stand there and not move. From inside his jacket he pulled out some duct tape, taped the arm and leg holes to my skin to keep them closed. “You’re the rubbish bin. Don’t move, don’t talk, don’t interact, and certainly don’t make a noise. I’ll be keeping an eye on you and will be asking for reports from those who have used you,” he said calmly. He then walked away and to the front of the auction room.

I watched on as he picked up a microphone. “Good morning and welcome to the 22nd auction event held here at Proud Farms. Most of you have been here before so you know the rules. Slaves will be brought out here, and bidding will begin. Remember it is cash or cheque payments only and transference of contracts will need to be signed. As usually we have our refreshment stand, this time with additional seat service. So, feel free to order, give your seat number and be waited on hand and foot. At the back of the room there is a trashcan so please put all rubbish in there rather than leave it behind.” At this all eyes turned to me. I felt my cheeks go a dark shade of pink and clamped my mouth together. “So, let’s begin. With lot 100. A newly trained cow who has been training for 18 months. Produces a gallon of milk a day. Let’s start at £100.”

I tuned out at this and closed my eyes. I didn’t want to witness this – it was horrific and so deeply unsettling. My body shivered as ice water was poured into my bag, but I kept my mouth and eyes firmly closed.

About two hours later and I felt disgusting. The bag was filled to just above my belly button with liquids, and food and rubbish and paper. It was smeared in my hair, on my face and smushed up against my crotch. I smelt very strongly and it was making me feel sick.

“Finally we come to the final 4 lots, added last minute as I gained custody of them only yesterday,” Jake said proudly. I opened my eyes. I knew who this was going to be. Did all that… only happen yesterday? The trial, the accusations, the reveal of the rape? It felt so long ago. A lifetime ago. I watched as George walked out. He had his blindfold on and wouldn’t be able to see who was buying him until it was too late. “Lot 198 is an experienced slave having been trained at the Academy for the past 4 years. We shall start the bidding at £150.” The price rocketed up quickly until it reached over £1000 and George was sold. Next came Liam who also sold for £1000. Then came Conor and finally Jack. Being masters rather than slaves there was less interest but both were sold to the same man who I heard laugh about how he was going to break them to teach them the lesson of serving. I could feel tears prickling at my eyes as I felt guilty for them all being here and sold. “That’s it for our auction today please do have a safe journey home and remember to tidy up your space using the bin at the back.” There was a lot of noise as everyone stood up. I closed my eyes quickly, too scared to see what was going to go into my bin bag dress. It was a constant deluge of food and drink being thrown and poured down the front of the bag. Many made sure it went over my head-first. Within a matter of moments I was shoulder deep in rubbish. I stretched my neck and tilted it back trying to ensure my head didn’t sink under the slowly building mound of rubbish. Finally, it stopped. There was silence in the auction house. I opened my eyes. Luke was stood shivering by the edge of the stage splattered in… something. I wriggled my neck and found that actually the food was still only shoulder high and my neck was clear.

“Right, follow me you two,” Jake said quickly as he came out of a back room. I took a tentative step forwards the weight of the bag making it difficult to move. Luke grabbed an arm to steady me and helped me shuffle outside. Jake walked us round the back to a big green rubbish bin. He placed a few steps at the base of it. Nobody moved. Jake looked at me with annoyance. “Well up you go Holly. If you step out of it here on the ground, the rubbish will all fall out the holes. You need to get in so that the rubbish is in the rubbish bin,” he said sarcastically. I swallowed back my retort and slowly made my way up the steps and then jumped off the top one into the empty metal can. Some of the food sloshed upwards and splattered my cheek. I gagged. I wriggled my arms and shoulders, loosening the tape and finally able to pull my arms and legs out the holes. I sat down and slithered out, knowing there was no easy way to get out. Just as I got out the lid of the bin slammed shut. I banged on it, panicked. My fear of small spaces suddenly crashing into me. The lid didn’t budge. I was trapped.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 05-07-2020, 08:24 AM   #4
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Three

Three
Luke’s POV

The lid slammed shut on Holly. Jake took a padlock and fastened it to the lid, securing it down. “NO!” I shouted. “Let her out! She hates small spaces. She’ll freak out,” I added. Jake snapped the padlock together and turned to look at me, hatred filling his eyes. He quickly covered the short distance between us in 2 paces and before I knew it my cheek was stinging.

“You do not question my teaching methods,” he growled in my ear. “You both belong to me, and I can treat you however I want.” He took a step back and smiled at me. “And right now, she’s your weakness. Holly is much more… pliable,” Jake explained calmly. “She fears getting hurt and wants to please everyone, so she will do as asked. You on the other hand were never particularly good at following Saskia’s tasks for you when you belonged to her. You are resilient. Resistant. You want easily hand control over to me. You are going to fight me; I can tell from the way you are standing.” I rolled my eyes, but he was sort of true. I was standing with my arms folded across my chest, my legs spread open in an easily defensible position. He was right that I didn’t want to do what he asked. “but Holly is your weakness. I can use her to get you under my control. She will be fine in here for the next few hours. The bin men came first thing this morning. They won’t be back for a few days,” Jake added. He turned on his heel and began walking away. I hesitated, unsure whether I should be following and not wanting to leave Holly. “Come along bitch,” Jake called over his shoulder and I knew I had to follow. He led the way back around the auction building and towards the farmhouse. He took a key out of his pocket and popped it into the shiny front door, turned the key and pushed it open.

I stepped up the few white wooden steps and into a marbled open entrance hall. I looked around in awe. The entrance hall was large There were three doors coming off the hall, one to the right, one to the left and one in the back-left corner. There was a wide spiral marbled staircase on the back-right hand side.

I stood awkwardly in the entrance hall, unsure what was expected of me. Jake spun on his heels to face me. “Welcome to my house,” Jake said proudly, “As I said, I will look after you will, if you follow my rules. So, here are some basic rules for being inside my house. First off, you strip naked the moment you step through the door,” Jake stated, looking at me pointedly. I glared but reluctantly pulled the briefs down and stepped out of them. “Well done, you are learning quickly. Second rule, you will always wear a collar whilst in the house, yours is the blue one on the peg.” My eyes flicked sideways to see a bright blue collar and a bright pink collar. I gritted my teeth together but sullenly walked over and attached the bright collar around my neck. It was about 2 inches wide of thick, bright sky-blue leather. It had a metal ring in the middle, a silver buckle at the back and about 5 silver ring holes for the buckle to attach to. I put it on the first ring. It was quite tight but not too tight that I couldn’t swallow. “Thirdly, you speak only when spoken to, unless in your room. Fourth anything I ask of you must be done, immediately. No hesitating. Now, let’s go for a tour.” He smiled brightly at me. He picked up a black leash, attached it to the ring of my collar and then wrapped it several times round his hand, forcing me closer to him. I could feel his breath on my cheek.

He tugged at the collar and began to lead me towards the door or the left but he quickly stopped and pointed to the door at the back. “That’s the basement. You’ll see what’s down there eventually,” he told me. He continued walking and I dutifully followed behind him, my thoughts elsewhere with Holly. He pushed the door open to a spacious, large living room. There were rugs over the floor, sofas and chairs scattered around, a large TV on the wall. There was a figure bent over double, dusting the skirting board behind one of the chairs. He stood up when she heard the footsteps and turned around quickly, keeping her eyes fixed firmly to the ground. She was wearing a sheer see-through maid’s outfit and was holding a feather duster in her right hand. I looked her over and then our eyes met.

“Saskia,” I breathed out suddenly. There was my older sister. Reduced to being a house servant for the prick in front of me. A hand swept across my cheek, leaving a ferocious red mark.

“You speak only when spoken to,” Jake reminded me. “But yes. Doesn’t your sister look so pretty?” he added. I refused to answer. He slapped me again and I nodded in agreement. Without another word he pulled on the leash and dragged me through the room and past my sister. I was led into the very large, warm, kitchen. There was a flurry of activity. About eight or nine young men and women scuttled around, wearing just aprons to cover their private parts. They were chopping and dicing and slicing and beating and stirring and boiling and mixing and baking and washing. It was all go. They looked exhausted, worn out, tired but they were smiling and that was a good sign. Off from the kitchen there was two doors. Jake pointed at the one by the back corner of the room. “That one leads to the servants quarters. They all have their own individual rooms and are well looked after here. You see it’s not as bad as you think,” he explained. He opened the door and I saw a long corridor that had several doors coming off each side and the corridor seemed to curve, explaining more rooms further down. He closed the door and then headed to the other door. He pushed it open and walked into a dining room. Down the middle was a long oak table with twelve oak high-backed chairs, one at each end and ten down the sides. In front of each chair was an immaculate looking set of silver and glassware, cutlery, and origami napkins. Along the walls were portraits of people. A lot of them looked like Jake so I assumed they were relatives. We swept through the dining room and out the door at the other end, which lead back to the entrance hall. With a tug of the leash he began to drag me up the stairs.

I trailed behind as we went up the marble staircase. We reached the landing which overlooked the entrance hall. There was more stairs to go up right next to where we were currently standing. We stepped out onto the landing instead. The shape of the landing was a square with a hollowed out middle, where the stairs went up and the landing overlooked the entrance hall I could see a large floor to ceiling window on the wall which would have been above the front door. I could then see 5 other doors leading off. We started by the window, he opened the door onto a big, airy open library. The shelves were packed with books from floor to ceiling and the big, open windows let in loads of natural light and a gentle breeze. He closed the doors and moved to the next door. This led to a very large, white open bathroom. There was a large double sink, a walk in shower and a separate bath. There was a toilet and a window that overlooked a flat roof of the floor below (presumably the kitchen or servant’s quarters) and a large, lush, green garden. He closed the door again and then rested a hand on the next door.

“This is my room,” he said. “This and my office are out of bounds unless you have very specific permission to be in them. Do you understand?” he demanded. I nodded once in agreement. He opened the door to show me the inside. I was expecting a very neutral, white like the rest of the house but was surprised to see a fiery red coloured carpet. The walls were a pale blue. There was a large double bed, a fitted wardrobe with sliding doors, a large chest of drawers and a door that I assume led to an en-suite. He closed the door and walked to the next one. “This is my office,” he said. We didn’t go in before we came to the final door on this floor. “This is your sister’s room,” he said opening it onto a pale blue carpet and walls. There was a double bed, lots of wardrobe and drawer space, a little table and chair. There was even a small sofa in there. I stared in awe. “See, your sister will be fine here.” We walked out and directly in front of the glass window. I looked out over the farm. There was so much space out there. I could see a herd of cow and sheep in the distance, the barn where we had been locked up prior to the morning’s activities. Was it only the morning still? So much had happened. We went up the stairs again. This time the floor was solid apart from there the stairs came up. There was again a large window and 5 doors. “These are various spare rooms and bathrooms for guests. I assume you are wondering where you are going to be living?” he stated. I nodded slightly. He took me over to the window. “A gentle reminder that if you or Holly disappoint me, you’ll end up back in that barn,” he said pointing at the draughty barn I’d seen earlier. I nodded again. He flicked a switch near the stairs and a slow growling noise began to rumble. A hatch started to pop open in the ceiling and a flight of stairs descended. “Up you go,” he said, pushing me forwards.

A/N: What do you think Holly and Luke's room should look like? I have some ideas already but I want to know if there is anything you would like in particular.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me

Last edited by RainbowSky; 05-07-2020 at 08:49 AM.
Old 05-10-2020, 08:56 AM   #5
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Four

Four
Holly’s POV

The lid slammed shut. I stood up and banged on the lid, trying to lift it, but it wouldn’t budge. It just wouldn’t move. I banged on the lid again, pushing with all my might, hoping it was just an accident. I screamed and yelled for help but there was no response. I walked to the far corner, and sat on the cold metal floor, pulling my knees up towards my naked chest. I shivered slightly. I could hear the muffled voices of Luke and Jake. I bowed my head and let the tears flow out. ‘What have I done to deserve this?’ I thought, my mind flitting back to the auction, trying to remember what I had obviously done wrong. I used the side of my hand to try and scrape some of the slime and food and water off my legs and body. The smell was disgusting, not just from the bin bag in the middle of the bin but it was radiating off my own skin. I swallowed hard, trying to keep the contents of my stomach down as I settled in for a long wait.

Luke’s POV
I eyed the stairs cautiously. They looked dangerous and precarious. I placed a foot on the wooden step and began to climb, super aware of the view that Jake would be getting as I climbed ahead of him. My head popped up into a dark room. I pulled myself onto the floor and waited patiently. Jake followed and went over to a wall to pull the curtains. My jaw dropped.

The sight was horrific. It looked like… like… I can’t even begin to describe it. The room was quite long but very narrow. It was rectangular with an approximate width of 10ft and length of 14ft. There were four walls, and two slanted ceilings that formed a point in the middle. It was sort of like standing in a misshapen pentagon (a miniature traditional pointed roof house shape). At the two ends there were small round windows, and there was a skylight in both ceiling slants. Even at the lowest point where the ceiling met the wall there was about 4ft of space so I could sit crouched down in it. It wasn’t so much the shape that was the problem, it was the room itself. The floor was plain wooden floorboards. From the trapdoor there was about 2ft of space until you met a smell metal bed frame – just large enough for a child to sleep on. Currently there was no mattress on it. The bed was pushed against the far wall directly underneath one of the round windows. At the other end of the room, under the other round room was a large chest of drawers but all the drawers were padlocked shut. There was just enough space between the trapdoor and the chest of drawers for someone to stand and fully open a drawer. On the left-hand side of the bed were two carboard boxes, filled to the brim with what looked like dirty, used clothing. On the right-hand side, there was a small wooden bucket, the sort you see pirates use on ships. But the most alarming thing of all was about 2ft in width, 5ft in length and 4ft high. It was placed against the right-hand side wall, short side against the wall. It was sort of in the gap between the bed and trapdoor – if the trapdoor and bed weren’t in the middle of the room. The opening was arched, and I peered inside to find a blanket lying on the inside. It was a doghouse.

Holly’s POV
It was getting warm in the trash can, the sun was obviously heating the metal sides. The smell of the rubbish was getting stronger and stronger and it was taking all my efforts not to heave. I heard metal clicking and quickly jumped to my feet, careful of hitting my head on the roof. The lid opened and I was blinded by the sun. But standing in the gap between the lid and the bin was a familiar face. “Saskia!” I cried out in relief. Her eyes darted down my filthy naked body until they settled on my eyes. “Help me out,” I asked. She shook her head sadly, opening the lid more and throwing in two black sacks full of rubbish in to join me.

“I can’t Hols,” she said quietly. “He’d find out and hurt us all,” she said softly. She held out a hand. In it was some chocolate biscuits that were individually wrapped. “I brought food though,” she added. I gratefully took the biscuits before Saskia closed the lid on me and locked it again. I slumped back in the corner of the trash can and began to carefully peel the packet open, determined not to touch the biscuit with my filth covered sticky hands. I bit into and it felt like my tongue exploded with the flavours. I swirled it around my mouth, determined to get the most out of the two biscuits I had.

Luke’s POV
“Well, do you like it?” Jake asked, a hint of something creeping into his voice.
“Holly and I both have to live here?” I asked in dismay.
He nodded. “Unless you prefer the barn of course,” he said calmly.
I swallowed hard. And nodded. I smiled up at him. “It’s lovely, thank you,” I said swallowing my pride down.
Jake smiled. “Excellent, well you stay here and get used to your new home. I’m going to pick up your little dirty cunt of a girlfriend and bring her back. Then I’ll explain the rules of the room to you and then maybe you might get some lunch. I know you haven’t eaten in over twenty four hours so you both must be starving. He began to climb back down the ladder. I knelt and peered over the trapdoor, watching him go. He got to the bottom, looked up at me and then pressed the button to retract the stairs. The trapdoor swung shut. I began feeling the walls and floor to see if there was a way to manual release the stairs from up here. But I came away with nothing.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 05-11-2020, 04:10 AM   #6
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Five

Five

Holly’s POV
I finished the biscuits and hid the plastic wrappers amongst the bin bag from earlier so I wouldn’t be caught with them. I was getting bored and tired when I heard the lock. I sprung to my feet ready for whoever it was.

The lid slowly lifted and I was stood in front of Jake. My hands instinctively moved to my crotch to try and hide it from his view – although what the point was I didn’t know. He’d already seen it many times before. He raised an eyebrow and my arms slinked back by my sides. Without a word, he threw the steps into the bin. I walked over slowly, worried I was about to become a victim of a nasty trick. When the lid didn’t slam shut again, I scrambled up the steps and over the edge of the bin, dropping onto the gravel below. I winced as a pointy stone dug into my foot. He reached in, grabbed the steps and placed them next to the bin before dropping the lid again.

He started to walk away and I knew I had no choice but to follow him. He led us off the gravel path and onto the dirt track that led to the barns. The path was lined with stone fences on either side with little metal gates that led to another track to the barns on both side. There were about 10 barns from what I could see – 5 on each side. He stopped at the first gate on the right, opened it and started to walk to the barn entrance.

On the ground to the left of the entrance of the barn was a concrete rectangle. Behind it attached to a wall was a tap with a hose pipe attached. I shivered. The water was going to be cold. He pointed to the rectangle with a long finger. “On all fours,” he commanded. I quickly obeyed, kneeling down onto the hard concrete, my face towards where he was stood. I heard the hiss of the water as it went down the pipe. It hit my side and my body tensed, my right side trying to move away from the water. He walked closer and began spraying my body at close proximity. He started with my head and shoulders and slowly worked his way down my back towards the top of my arse before going back again. He cleaned my arms, then used one hand to help rinse out my hair as he sprayed the water over my head. “Look up and close your eyes,” he said. I took a deep breath keeping my lips firmly closed, closed my eyes and then looked up. The water peppered my face and I winced in pain. I could feel the grime being cleaned off though for which I was grateful. He then started moving back down my back to spray my feet and then my legs and backs of my thighs. He placed a hand on my lower back and then began to spray my ass cheeks with the hose. I was shivering as the water dripped off me. He then used his hand to part my cheeks ensuring that the water cleaned right into my crack. I felt the water leave my arse and then felt it spraying against my stomach. With my face hanging down I could see his knees to see he was crouched. He washed my stomach and neck before focusing on my breasts, giving each one a long wash, and each nipple extra focused attention that had me whimpering. He then moved the hosepipe down and towards my crotch. My whimpering got worse before he’d even sprayed it. He turned it off. “Stand up, legs apart,” he said. I quickly scrambled to my feet. He then turned the hose back on and sprayed the front of my legs that had been on the ground, he then stepped closer to me so that we were only an inch away from touching. He brought the hose pipe towards my crotch and began rinsing it off. He then parted my pussy lips to clean in there. He then focused the spray some more and held it against my clit for 10 seconds. I moaned, my back arching in arousal. “Bend over,” he said, “so your hand are holding your ankles.” I obeyed, wondering what was happening next. I felt the water against my anus and closed my eyes in anticipation. I felt it push against until the tip of the hose was in and the water was rushing into my ass hole. I clenched, the cold water making me gasp. He walked away into the barn to get something. When my stomach was beginning to cramp he took the hose out and I felt another round plastic thing being pushed at my entrance. I bit my lip as it was pushed further and further in, getting wider and wider. My hole was on fire. Eventually it was stopped being pushed but it felt like there was a lot not in. “Stand up,” he commanded. I did so and glanced towards the gap between my legs. Sticking out of my arse was a plastic champagne bottle, the base of it too wide to get in. Without a word he set off again. I waddled after him, clenching my muscles to prevent the bottle slipping, which in turn was causing the enema to give me more pain. We walked back down the path and towards the farmhouse.

He stopped on the steps. “Crouch down so the base of the bottle is on the ground,” he said without even turning behind him to look at me. I swallowed and did as asked. “Push the enema out but do not stand up, you should remain as you are, the liquid should go into bottle,” he said. I swallowed but unclenched my ass cheeks, I felt the flood of water rush out into the bottle. I could hear it splashing. Once it was all out, I stayed crouched. “Stand up and take it out,” he said. I stood up, letting the bottle slide out of me. He picked the bottle up, inspected it and raised an eyebrow before opening the door.
I stepped in. “Rules for being inside my house: you strip naked the moment before you step through the door, you will always wear a collar whilst in the house, yours is the pink one on the peg, you speak only when spoken to, unless in your room and finally anything I ask of you must be done, immediately. No hesitating,” he rattled off seeming almost bored. I quickly walked over to the peg and picked up the pink collar. On the silver bone tag there were two words written. One side had WHORE written across it, the other had CUNTOSAURUS on it. I didn’t question I just did. He then beckoned me to follow him as he gave me a quick tour around the house, explaining his room and the office were out of bounds unless given permission. We got to the top floor and I hadn’t seen Luke. I also hadn’t seen where I was going to be living. There was a whirring noise as a trapdoor above us lowered revealing stairs into the attic. No words were needed as I began to climb up the stairs to the top.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 05-13-2020, 12:13 PM   #7
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Six

Six

Holly's POV
Sat on the floor by a metal bedframe was Luke. He sprung to his feet when he saw me. The moment I was at the top I embraced him tightly. “You’ve been apart a couple of hours, it is not the end of the world,” Jake commented. I let go of him. “So what do you think of your room?” he asked me indicating the room with a hand lazily.

I looked around the tiny, sparsely furnished room that was barely enough space for one person to live it but two? “It’s fantastic Sir,” I replied, swallowing what little dignity I had left. “Thank you so much for the generous living conditions,” I added. He smiled.

“You see, that is how you show proper respect to your Master, not the ungratefulness you showed earlier,” Jake said turning to Luke. “Both of you sit on the floor. I have more rules to add.” Luke slumped back on the floor, his back against the bed. I sat next to him, leaning my body against the bed and his arm. “This is your room. You need to look after it, keep it in order. I don’t want to find things broken or tampered with. You may have noticed there is only one bed. That is because every day you two will compete against each other in a challenge. The winner gets to sleep on the bed, the loser in the doghouse.” He paused. Luke had raised his hand. “Go on.”
“What is there to stop us from just both sleeping together on the bed?” he asked.

Jake smiled. “I thought you might say that,” he said. “Well several things, one it’s a child’s bed, I doubt either of you will be comfortable sleeping there by yourself let alone together. But to make things that little bit more interesting, Holly can you just go in the doghouse for a moment?” he asked. He turned his attention away from me and onto his watch. Feeling uneasy I slowly back into the doghouse until just my head was sticking out. Suddenly I felt metal brush my ankle and tighten. I yelp in surprise. I pull my leg towards me and am surprised when it moves. I crawl forwards back out of the doghouse until I can see my ankle. Around it is a thick metal cuff with a metal chain attached to it and clearly hooked into the house. I keep crawling as far as I can go until the chain yanks on my leg and won’t go any further. I’ve just about made it to the bottom of the bed, there is no chance of getting on it. There’s a loud click, the cuff releases and the chain slowly retracts back into the doghouse. “That will prevent that,” Jake said calmly. I nod in agreement. “Be aware as well you can be monitored 24/7 in this room, so I’d know if you are breaking my rules. Now, let’s proceed with the rest. The loser of the challenge for the 24 hours they are the loser must stay in the doghouse whenever they are in this room, unless I have given permission otherwise. Next, there are two boxes of clothes at the far end of the room. One is for your Luke and one is for you Holly. Although those aren’t your names anymore. If you look at your dog tags you will see you new name. The boxes are labelled, the only time you should be selecting clothing from the box is if I have asked you to because we are either leaving the estate, or I have a task which requires a certain clothing. However, Holly you may only change into clothing outside of the house, Luke you can only change in the entrance hall. If you fail to bring the correct clothing, there will be punishment outfits for you instead – and believe me it will be far worse than the clothing I’ve asked for,” he smiled at us and my stomach turned. “If you can’t read your dog tags, Luke your new name is bitch. You will respond to that name and when talking (when allowed to) you will refer to yourself in third person using that name. Likewise, Holly with your new names. You have two. For the most part you are called cuntosaurus and will respond to that. However, I also expect you to respond to whore. However, third person reference will be cuntosaurus. Do you both understand?” We nod. “Any questions?” I shook my head but Luke raised his hand tentatively.

“How come our room is so… sparse and small compared to the other servants rooms?” he asked quietly.

Jake smiled. “My kitchen staff are here voluntarily. They want to be here. I pay them a small weekly wage, they get food and accommodation. They are happy. And I need them to be happy to cook and work well. Your sister was my girlfriend, and I intend to get her back. Not only that but she deserves to be looked after well. As for you too, you were sold to me. You aren’t here voluntarily, I’m not paying you. In fact at the moment I’m losing money on you for clothes, food, water, and accommodation.” He crouched down and grabbed one of our faces in each of his hands. “You are my slaves to do with as I please, you will do everything I ask of you, you have no limits, no rights, you are nothing more than dirt on my shoe, or you will end up back in the stable.” He let go. “You still have better accommodation than some of my other slaves who have more specific functions than you. Who knows maybe you’ll find out some of those roles? Now, let’s go get you two something to eat. You haven’t eaten in, well must be 60 hours now.” He started going back down the stairs. Luke and I exchanged a glance and hurried after him.

A/N: what should the punishment outfit look like? How should it humiliate them?

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 05-13-2020, 06:00 PM   #8
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

a fascinating story, written after the style of A. N. Roquellaire. Keep it coming. You have me hooked. I look forward to visiting some of your other work.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 05:13 AM   #9
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Seven

Seven

Cuntosaurus’ POV (Holly)
Jake led us down the stairs and all the way to the basement. In the middle of the room were two black chairs. It was made out of silver metal and covered in black cushions on the footrest, arms, seat, back and head rest. Luke and I exchanged a glance. Without any words we knew we needed to take a seat in the chairs. Luke took the chair on the left, I took the one on the right. Within seconds Jake was using the attached cuffs to hold down Luke’s wrists and ankles before wrapping strap around his chest to pin his top half to the chair. He then walked over to a shelf and came back with an open mouth gag that he fixed to Luke’s head. He then turned and approached me. He began to tighten the cuff around my wrists and ankles. He reached around me to grab the two ends of the waist strap. He pulled it tight, causing my breath to catch and become more difficult. He again walked over the shelf and picked up another open mouth gag. I reluctantly opened my mouth to allow the gag in.
“Welcome to my lair,” Jake said. “You’ll probably end up spending quite a bit of time down here. Today you are here for feeding,” he added. A servant came down the stairs holding two glasses filled with an orange coloured liquid. “In these glasses is all the protein, vitamins, carbohydrates and vegetables that you will need all day. The challenge is all about choosing the right glass because one of them has also been laced with this,” he explained. From a worktop behind us he pulled out a plastic champagne bottle – the same one from earlier. “Cuntosaurus’ enema water.” I turned my head to look at Luke in horror. He just stared at Jake. “So Bitch, you get to pick. Which one would you like?” he asked. Luke stared at the two glasses. He eventually used his head to indicate the glass in the girls right hand. Jake plucked it out of her hand, walked over to a shelf and got a funnel attachment that he attached to the open mouth gag. I could see the terror in Luke’s eyes as Jake began to pour the liquid into the top of the funnel. I could see Luke’s throat bobbing up and down as he swallowed mouthful after mouthful of the liquid. I couldn’t tell from his expression if it was the nicer of the two drinks. He finally finished it. Jake left the funnel attached, got a new one from the shelf and then approached me. I closed my eyes in fear. A few moment later I was gagging as a vile liquid hit the back of my throat. I swallowed quickly, fear of drowning from the liquid rushing into my mouth taking over. I swallowed the foul-tasting liquid and was relieved when the liquid stopped flooding my mouth. I swallowed the last bit and felt my throat constrict, I made a strange echoey retching noise. Now I was no longer worried about drowning I could taste a strange, disgusting aftertaste on my tongue. I retched again as I realised my drink had the enema water in. “Well done Bitch, you chose the right drink. You can sleep in the actual bed tonight. Poor little cuntosaurus here is in the dog house,” Jake said as he unclipped Luke’s cuffs. He pointed at the mattress leaning against the wall. “Take it up to your room,” he demanded. Luke hovered for a second before doing as asked. As he was leaving the basement he sent me a look of worry. I tried to let him know I was ok but I couldn’t move enough to do it. The door slammed shut. It was just me and Jake left in the basement.

Jake paced the floor several times. My jaw was beginning to ache from being stretched and I could hear my breathing echoing through the funnel. “You know its funny… he’d do anything to protect you wouldn’t he?” Jake asked.

“Lef… im… long,” I mumbled incoherently. Jake turned suddenly and smiled at me.

“And you’d do anything to protect him as well, wouldn’t you?” he asked. I nodded, not sure where this was going. “Good. Unfortunately you can’t protect him this time, because what I’m about to do is going to hurt him.” He pointed at a blinking light in the corner of the room. A camera. Jake grabbed my nipples and pulled them towards him twisting as he did so. I let out a scream of pain that echoed loudly. He let go. Then he grabbed them again and repeated the process. After 10 of these he let go and walked behind my chair. I shivered, unsure what was coming next. “You see you upset my guests during the auction. They weren’t happy at the sullen, non-smiley, closed eyed trash that was existing at the back of the room. And when my guests aren’t happy, I’m not happy. And you pay the price of your failure. That’s why you spent time in the trash can. Because you are a piece of trash. It’s why you received an enema and its why I’m causing you pain so that in future you will remember to smile, and say thank you to every person who uses you as a trash can. You will keep your eyes open,” he added. He was in front of me again. In his had he had a piece of sandpaper. My eyes widened as he straddled my lap and chair. He placed the paper against my left nipple and began rubbing forcefully. My back arched in pain as the fire spread through my nipples. It was like little needles constantly prodding into my breast. My eyes flickered closed and then I opened them. Scared to close them in case of worse punishment. After about 5 minutes he stopped rubbing, and moved the sandpaper to my right nipple. Within seconds both my breasts were on fire. After an excruciatingly long time he stopped. My breathing was ragged, my throat hoarse from screaming. I was relieved it was over until he crouched down. His face almost in line with my crotch. I let out a small whimper. He moved the sandpaper closer to my crotch and then began furiously rubbing. My hips bucked upwards, trying to use the paper to get some relief but finding only pain. I was crying. He stopped suddenly. He unclipped the gag and I closed my mouth, wiggling my jaw to get some feeling back in it. “Don’t ever let me down again,” he whispered. He undid the straps and the moment I was free I ran upstairs to our room. I pushed the trapdoor open and without looking at Luke went and hide in the dog-house, curling up so my body just fitted in completely. I felt the click of the metal on my ankle. I wasn’t getting out unless Jake wanted me to.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
The following user says Thank You to RainbowSky for this post:
Old 01-12-2021, 02:49 PM   #10
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Eight
Bitch’s POV (Luke)

I dragged the mattress up the staircase and then up the narrow trapdoor stairs and into our tiny attic room. I threw it on top of the metal bedframe and sat down, unsure why Holly was being kept downstairs. There was a flash of light and on one of the walls next to me a picture began emerging. It was Holly and Jake in the basement. I watched in horror as he paced the floor clearly deliberating what to do to her. She looked scared, the funnel still in her mouth. All of a sudden noise filtered in from the ceiling somewhere.
“You know its funny… he’d do anything to protect you wouldn’t he?” Jake asked Holly. Her body stiffened and she began to thrash around.

“Lef… im… long,” she mumbled incoherently. Jake turned suddenly so all I could see was his back.

“And you’d do anything to protect him as well, wouldn’t you?” he asked her. I saw her nod. “Good. Unfortunately you can’t protect him this time, because what I’m about to do is going to hurt him.” He pointed straight at me through the camera. My stomach tightened, nausea rippling through my body. I watched as Jake grabbed both of her nipples and pulled them towards him twisting as he did so. There was an ear-splitting scream of pain that echoed loudly around our bedroom. He let go suddenly. Then he grabbed them again and repeated the process. I shouted at the screen, begging for him to stop and let her go. After 10 of these he let go and walked behind her chair so I could see his face again. There was a lengthy pause before he spoke again. “You see you upset my guests during the auction. They weren’t happy at the sullen, non-smiley, closed eyed trash that was existing at the back of the room. And when my guests aren’t happy, I’m not happy. And you pay the price of your failure. That’s why you spent time in the trash can. Because you are a piece of trash. It’s why you received an enema and its why I’m causing you pain so that in future you will remember to smile, and say thank you to every person who uses you as a trash can. You will keep your eyes open,” he explained. He had moved so he was directly in front of her again but I’d seen what he has picked up from behind her chair. Sandpaper. I felt sick as he straddled her lap and chair. His hand hovered above her left nipple and then it started moving furiously fast. All I could hear was the Holly’s panicked shouting and screaming. It was the longest wait of my life before he stopped and she relaxed slightly. I saw the sandpaper switch hands and covered my ears as Holly yelled again. After what felt like a year, he stopped. I could see Holly relax, glad it was over but then both of us tensed as he crouched down. I buried my face into the bed as he tortured her some more. I could hear her sobbing. And then it stopped. The light went off and I was left in our dark room by myself.

I sat up, anxious to know where holly was and what was happening. I heard footsteps pound up the stairs. Her red hair popped up at the trapdoor. In a flash she was across the room and hiding in the doghouse. I heard the click of metal as it closed on her ankle.

I climbed off the bed and sat by the entrance to her kennel. “Hols, are you ok?” I asked quietly. There was silence. “Holly, talk to me,” I added. I heard shuffling inside the kennel.

“As if you don’t know,” she said grumpily. I chuckled slightly. “It just hurts,” she muttered.

“I know,” I reply. “I can imagine,” I say quietly. She sticks her head out the kennel. She looks up at me and rolls her eyes.

“How much did you see?” she asks.

“All of it. Except I turned away when he was doing,” I pointed towards the ground. “It hurt watching you be hurt and I know that this is all my fault. Because if I had looked after you better at the academy, you wouldn’t have been raped and we wouldn’t be here and our friends wouldn’t have been sold,” I ramble quickly. She places a finger on my lips.

“Oh shut up,” she says before pressing her lips into mine. I’m taken back in surprise. I think this is the first time she has voluntarily chosen to kiss me. Not because she was forced to, but by choice. I kiss her back, softly, tenderly. It’s been so long without being able to touch her, be with her. She pulled away first, resting her forehead against mine, breathing heavily. We sit like this for a while, neither one moving or talking. Just sitting. Touching.
It doesn’t feel like long before our peaceful moment was ruined. We heard the click of the trapdoor. I pulled away quickly so I was sat next to her in the kennel. Jake’s head emerged at the top. There was a dull click and the sound of clinking metal as the ankle cuff retracted. Without a word, he beckoned Holly towards him. I saw her throat tighten as she swallowed before she crawled forwards out the kennel. She swung her legs over the trapdoor and onto the ladder, climbing down, out of sight. The door swung shut. I was alone again.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
The following 4 users say Thank You to RainbowSky for this post:
Old 02-17-2021, 04:23 AM   #11
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Nine

Nine

Jake’s POV

They pull apart when the trapdoor opens. I keep my face neutral as I climbed the ladder to see them. It is disgusting - how loved up they are. In the pocket of my jacket is the remote that controls the kennel. I reach across with my left hand and press the button to release the chain around Holly’s ankle. I then use one finger to beckon her to me. She hesitates for a split second and then crawls slowly out of the kennel. I climb back down the ladder to wait as she swings her naked body over the edge of the trapdoor and places a foot on the ladder. I can’t help but stare at her pale skin as she climbs down. She gets to the bottom and steps to the side. She self-consciously wraps her arms around her chest and uses one hand to cover her cunt. ‘I’ll allow it for now,’ I think as I close the trap door. With it finally shut, I lead her down the stairs and to my office. She hovers in the doorway. Unsure of herself. She’s been told she’s not allowed in here without my permission. I take a seat at my desk and look up at her. She’s still just standing there. I sigh irritably and glare at her. She gets the idea and shuffles meekly into the room, still covering herself.

I press a button under my desk and from the secret door in my office, hidden behind a bookcase filled with books I never read, Saskia comes out, pushing a large metal rotatable X. The metal is shining silver and I smile with pleasure. Saskia scuttles back into the secret room. I bring myself back to standing, grab Holly’s collar and drag her towards the X. I spin it so her head is upright, for now at least.

Holly is smart, she knows what I want to do. With a sigh of reluctance, she places her milk white back against the icy metal. She lets out a small gasp of surprise at the coldness. Without needing to be told she then steps her right foot up and into the restraint, followed by her right hand. Then holding on tightly she does the same with her left foot and hand. I tighten the restraint, ensuring there is no chance of her moving. I then tie a strap around her waist to secure her and then her head. She doesn’t even try to wriggle. I smile at her, she drops her eyes to the ground. I grab the curved edge and push, spinning the X a full 360. Holly’s eyes blink and roll when she returns to normal as if she is almost dizzy. I pull the X closer to my desk and then slowly rotate it 180 so her head is by the floor, her exposed cunt at the ceiling.

Colour leeches from her skin, rushing towards her head which is slowly going pink. I open a drawer in my desk and find what I’m looking for. I pull out a black box and a 12 inch dildo. I place the dildo at Holly’s lips. “Lube it up cuntosaurus,” I say. She opens her mouth in response and begins bobbing up and down the dildo, she lubes about 3 inches of it before she starts retching and gagging. I remove it. “Shame you can’t take more, looks like this may hurt then,” I add. I screw the dildo onto the black box and begin pushing it against her open cunt hole. She whimpers as I push it in, her whimpers turning to shouts and screams as I force it past the 3-inch mark. It gets stuck about 8 inches in. She is shaking, her throat raw from shouting in pain, but she is going to take it all. I spit against her cunt, allowing her a bit extra lube before I push with all my force. The dildo slowly goes further and further in, Holly screams louder and louder. There is a satisfying slap as her cunt fold around the base where the dildo meets the black box. I secure the box to the cross and turn a switch. Holly groans as the dildo begins vibrating and pumping in and out of her cunt. I smile, pleased at the sight of her cunt stretched around the dildo and the noises coming from her mouth. I tilt the X so that her head is perfectly positioned at the edge of the seat of my chair. I pull my jeans off, and my boxers. Her eyes widen as she realises what I’m about to do. I grab her face, forcing her mouth to open and shove my dick in her willing mouth. Her mouth clamps around it. She doesn’t do anything, she just lays there with it in her mouth. I’m annoyed at her but if she wants to play that game, that’s fine, she’ll have to endure the dildo in her cunt for much longer.

I sit on my chair, my cock still in her mouth and turn my computer on. Once it has loaded, I begin looking at my emails, there are a couple of people interested in buying some of my hucows, some are interested in selling me some gear, others are emailing about using the safe spaces on the estate, or loaning out one of my sluts to them. I glance at Holly, who is still resolutely refusing to suck, before looking back at one of the emails. I think I have the perfect little slut for their need and begin drafting an email response.
After around 5 minutes Holly begins to groan as the dildo brings her to a climax. She tries shifting her heard and wriggling but the straps are too tight. She groans loudly and the vibrations make my cock quiver in her mouth. She’s panting for breath, her lips tightening and relaxing around my cock. I smile, knowing that she will cum soon, and that when she does she’ll think its over. Well, not so fast, its over when I cum, and with her little mouth not working its going to be a painful afternoon for her.

There is a knock at the office door. I look at Holly and then the clock. “Come in,” I say clearly. Holly’s cheeks flush even brighter red than they already were. Her predicament about to become much more public than she anticipated. Saskia opens the door. She takes one glance at Holly then looks at me.

“Your 2pm appointment is here,” Saskia says politely. I nod, to indicate she should bring them up. She closes the door and a few minutes later there is another knock and Saskia holds it open for a young gentleman in his late twenties walking in.

Edward always dresses smart. Every meeting we have he is always dressed very formal and over the top. Today he is wearing plaid trousers, with a white button down shirt and a matching suit jacket. He doesn’t even bat an eyelid at the fact that my cock is out and rammed into Holly’s mouth. “So, she’s the one then?” he asks as he sits in the other chair across from me.

“Yes, this is Holly,” I say, gesturing lazily towards her. “I told you she was all worth it,” I added as his gaze drifted lazily over her.

“Is she any good is the question?” Edward asks me though looking at her mouth.

I roll my eyes. “Not yet, but I’m sure she will soon learn that until I cum she’s not getting out of this situation,” I add. Holly throws daggers at me and reluctantly begins to suck and flick my cock with her tongue, bobbing her head up and down as much as she could. I feel my cock begin to stiffen in between her petite little lips.

“She has to be perfect or he won’t take her,” Edward tells me. Secretly, I don’t want Holly to be perfect. I want her to stay with me, but I know that Edward’s fathers submissive training college will be much better for her. A true place to learn about submitting, being used and trained. And then once she is fully docile and trained, she will be returned to me and be much more valuable. And it will keep her very much focused on the task at hand. No Luke to mess things up this time.

“Look I’ve got eight weeks to get her to the high standard expected,” I explain. “She will be ready,” I add. I think back to the academy, and all the training Luke had given her. Luke wasn’t the only one with family in the sex slavery business, and unlike Luke’s family, Edward’s have much better control of their subs. My cock is beginning to throb and I know I’m about to cum. I pull my cock out from Holly’s mouth and let my cum cover her face. She blinks twice, trying to clear it out her eyes but can’t.

“Very well,” Edward says with a sigh. He looks her over again. “I can see the appeal to her. A youthful innocence,” he says. He looks me dead in the eye. “Yes, I will support your application, but only because you are my friend and I can see potential in her.” He stands. He walks over to Holly. He spins the X so she is back upright and unclasps her restraints. She slips to the ground, her body aching and unable to support her after being in the restraints so long. “Under the table is a cage,” Edward says calmly, ignoring me and focusing on Holly, “I want you to get in it. I’m sure you’ll work out where each body part is supposed to go,” he adds. Holly throws a dark look at me and I slightly incline my head, enough so she knows to do it but not enough to give away her defiance to Edward. She crawls beneath my chair and into the cage. She pokes her head out the hole at the top, places her feet into the restraints on the floor so she is squatting rather than crouching and places her wrists in the leather strap dangling from the top of the cage. Edward closes the door behind her, but not before quietly placing the pin pad on the cage floor under her butt. He then returns to his seat, shoves his cock into her mouth and lets her suck him off. Holly is quick to obey, her legs already burning.

“Feel free to sit down if your legs are aching,” Edward adds after a few minutes when Holly is shaking from the squat position. She keeps sucking, hoping it will all be over soon.

Her leg gives way, her hands slip from the strap and her arse pushes into the pins below, she shouts around the cock but doesn’t stop. Finally Edward pulls his cock out her mouth and covers her chest and cunt with his cum. “Not too bad,” he said. He stands. “I’ll be back in three weeks for a progress update,” he says and then shows himself out of my office. Holly is whimpering in her cage under my desk. I kick it, the pins stabbing her more. She quickly quietens and I unlock her. She crawls back out and waits on her knees next to my chair.

“Back to the attic for you then,” I say. She stands and I lead her back to the attic room and her kennel for the night.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 07-19-2021, 11:46 AM   #12
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Ten

Ten

Cuntosaurus’ POV

I scramble up the stairs to the bedroom quickly. My cunt is burning from the dildo, my mouth is sore, my butt hurts from the pins and I’m covered in quickly-drying and hardening cum. I feel used and abused. My mind is spinning from the conversation I heard between Sir and that man.
I reach the top of the stairs and duck into the kennel. The cuff attaches to my ankle and I lie down on the floor. Luke comes over and sits by the kennel. “I’m not going to ask but are you ok?” he asks me quietly.

“Yeah I’m fine,” I say. “Just a bit sore and humiliated,” I add. We sit in silence for a bit. “I met someone today. I think he was called Edward. Do you know him?” I ask quietly. Luke stiffens a bit when I mention the name.

“Yeah I do. He’s not particularly pleasant. Better than Jake but still an absolute dick. His family own a school a little like my parents. The main difference is while my parents let anyone join as a master or sub, they only take in subs and its very exclusive. They take about 5 subs a year to fully train them in everything. To be the perfect sub and serve everyone perfectly. I think there’s a maximum of about 20 subs in the school at any one point. Its very posh, and very exclusive,” Luke said quietly. “What was said?”

I bite my lip nervously. “Something about having eight weeks to make someone ready for admittance,” I say cautiously, holding back some of the information I have. Luke turned to look at me, his eyes showing he didn’t fully believe me.

“Is that someone you?” he asked. I nod. He takes a deep breath. “I have to say it is a smart move on Jake’s part. And I think you would be better cared for there than here. Jake wants to ruin us, to break us down to be his. There although you will be broken down, there will be aftercare, reasonable rest times and you will be treated with respect. Jake won’t do that to you,” Luke explained slowly and calmly. “I will miss you a lot but at least I know you’ll be ok,” he added.

I hit his shoulder. “But what if I don’t want to leave you? What will happen to you?” I ask, my voice trembling as I hold back the tears.

Luke shrugged. “I’m here to get you on board. I’m here to encourage you to behave. He’ll probably let me go once you leave. He can’t do anything to me, not really. My parents are too powerful,” Luke said. “You’ve been plucked out of society and no-one would care if you go missing,” Luke added. “People will notice when I disappear,” he said.

We slunk back into silence as night began to fall outside the window.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 07-19-2021, 01:01 PM   #13
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Eleven

Eleven

Cuntosaurus’ POV

The next three weeks were a whirlwind of activity. Every day there was something new. Confinement. Bondage. Spanking. Nipple clamps. Milking. Exercise. Anal. Pussy stretching. Piss play. The list was endless. Every night I’d fall asleep and when I was being rudely awoken, I’d feel like I’d barely had an hour’s sleep. And every day there was cock-sucking. Every day. Same time. Like clockwork. My mouth and throat never felt so sore and barely recovered before the next opportunity to practise.

Three weeks had passed since Edward’s visit. Luke had basically been trapped in the attic, only allowed out to stretch his legs. All the focus had been on me. Which was probably why there was such a fuss this morning.
Edward was due back.

__________________________________________________ _______

I was bound to the chair. I was wearing a black thick leather jumpsuit that clinged to my body. There were poppers at the breast and cunt, perfect for any torture. I was also wearing a latex hood that completely obscured my vision. My hands were cuffed to the arms of the chair and my feet were tied about 1m apart to anchor point on the floor. I had no perception of time or reality. The sounds I was hearing could be miles away or next to me and I wouldn’t know.

And then suddenly I did know. I heard the heavy drag of the basement door on the floor, then two voices floated on the air down to me. Jake’s and another I could just make out. The door clanged shut with a metallic THUD and then the sound of two, maybe three sets of footsteps coming down the stairs. I felt hands on my shoulders, pushing me down into the chair further as if it would make a difference to any escape attempt.

Luke had told me I needed to let this happen. Luke had told me to score myself a place at the school and get out of here. Luke had told me to obey everything. “So this is Holly,” I heard Jake say from behind me. “She’s been very eager to learn these last few weeks as I’m sure you will get to see,” he added. I stayed still and quiet. This was not my place to say a word.
“Edward showed me a picture of her,” an old voice croaked out. “She seems very pretty. Just what we like at the academy. But her place isn’t just based on her beauty. It’s on her submission and servitude.” There was pause in the air. “Begin.”

__________________________________________________ _______

My breasts felt so swollen. My cunt was dripping. I was sweating. And I was struggling for breath. They’d pumped the mask up four times so it was inflating over my head, making the feeling of confinement worse. Another electric shock passed through my cunt. My back arched off the chair and I bit hard on my lip to stop the screaming. The shock passed and my body sagged back to the chair. The elastic bands around my breasts digging deeper into them. A wand had been placed systematically against my cunt putting me to edge before just as I was ready to cum, the wand was removed and an electric shock passed through, sending me crashing back to earth with nothing to show except an enlarged clit.

I could hear the buzz of the wand and just as it was about to make contact a voice said “stop.” It was the old man. He had come to my rescue. “She has shown she can withstand intense amounts of teasing and torture. That is a good start,” he said. I felt hands scrabbling at my feet and wrists, unbuckling me from the chair. I was pulled to my feet, and then pushed to my knees. I only just caught myself, my right wrist buckling slightly under the sudden impact with the floor. I felt a large locking collar be attached to my neck and soon felt the tug of a leash being pulled. I crawled, knee over hand, towards the pulling motion. I slowed down to climb up the stairs but the tugging continued and was insistent. It was a relief to get to the top. I was now very familiar with the layout of the house and knew I was being led to the front door. The cold air whipped up around me, causing slight shivers through the thick leather. I could feel the rough stones under the leather and was grateful for what little protection I was getting from the leather on my knees. We stopped suddenly. I didn’t realise and went head butting into whoever was holding my leash’s legs. There was the sound of equipment and things being moved. I twitched uncomfortably, certain I knew what was coming next.

The sudden rush of water into my arsehole, made me squeal in surprise even though I had known it was coming. When my bladder was full, the water stopped and a plug was inserted. I then felt hands removed the rubber bands from my breasts and then the cold metal of the milker against them. I hadn’t yet been able to produce milk yet despite Jake’s best efforts so I had to hope that wouldn’t count against me as I held in my groans of pleasure and pain.

Again, time was a mystery. Somewhere during the continued milking session I began rocking back and forth on my hand and knees due to the stomach cramps and pain in my breasts. Eventually I felt the suction be turned off. My body began to relax at the thought it was over. Then I was bodily picked up and swing over someone’s shoulder and carried back inside. It was disorientating being carried so I didn’t know where I was. Until I did and my stomach, already bloated in pain, began to churn uncomfortably.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 07-20-2021, 03:03 AM   #14
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

You are a really good writer. Your scenes and characters are well detailed, and the story is very engaging. Looking forward to reading more of this.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 11:59 AM   #15
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Thirteen

Twelve

Cuntosaurus’ POV

I was bundled into the box that had been haunting my nightmares since it had been introduced. The poppers on the hood at my mouth were removed, the air let out and a plastic tube was placed into my mouth, jarring in open. My wrists were then locked into restraints on the ceiling. A strap was placed and tightened across my forehead, pining it to the floor of the box. My legs were then tucked towards my chin so my calves could be strapped to the roof of the box. I could feel my arse clench around the butt plug, praying it wouldn’t pop out with my legs in such a compromising situation. The wand was then hung from the ceiling, pressed deep into my cunt.

The box door slammed shut and I could hear the bolts slide closed. There was no escape. The vibe was turned on and began pounding my cunt. I moaned in desperation to feel release. I knew Jake would be keeping a very close eye on it and not letting me anywhere near an edge, let alone release. I closed my eyes as the vibrations filled my cunt with pleasant tingles. I opened them suddenly when the first splash of urine fell into my mouth. I gagged and then quickly began to swallow. I shuddered in disgust at what I was being forced into as more liquid filled my mouth. I began to swallow quicker, not wanting to keep the taste in my mouth for longer than necessary and certainly not wanting my mouth to overflow and coat me in the disgusting substance. After what felt like an hour but couldn’t have been more than a few minutes the flow stopped and I could breath normally again. I noticed that the wand had been stopped so I must have been close to edging. I lay in the darkness for a while, then the wand restarted. I groaned in pain as my cunt began to twitch painfully from overstimulation.

__________________________________________________ _____

My body ached from being crammed in the box and being bound so tightly. I was in pain. I’d been forced to drink another two people’s piss and the wand had been off and on constantly. My ass was twitching with holding the butt plug in. Suddenly, I jumped in surprise as something dropped onto the latex mask. I took a deep breath and almost vomited. Someone had just shit into the toilet and it was now sat, steaming on my face. I felt my throat tighten and gag several times. I swallowed down everything I was feeling. I heard the bolts slide back but remained stationary, trying not to show disgusted I was. I felt the hands release the chains and grips and then my foot was pulled and I was dragged out of the box.

I lay stationary on the floor. I then felt someone pull at the hood and I was blinded by light. I blinked twice to find Jake, Edward and the older man staring down at me.

“She’s done well,” the old man said. “But there is a couple more things I want to see,” he added. He walked away for a few seconds and returned with a plate. On top of it was my latex hood, and on top of that – the shit. He placed it on the floor. “Clean the hood,” he said. I rolled over onto my hands and knees so my face was above the shit. I felt my throat tighten in anticipation.

“She hasn’t been trained to do this yet,” Jake protested. The old man shushed him. I slowly lowered my face to the shit and stuck my tongue out. The tip of my tongue touched the top of the shit before I was pulled backwards by Edward of all people.

“Dad, we don’t even do that at the academy. She’s shown her willingness to serve and submit, we don’t need to go through with that,” Edward demanded quickly. I sat back on my heels, looking at the floor as this exchange was going on.

“You are going to be in charge next year!” Edward’s dad shouted. “You sometimes have to make tough choices and decisions for the good of the school,” he added. “That was proof you have what it takes. You made a tough choice, and stood up for that belief. Of course I wouldn’t have made her do it.”

There was a flurry of swearing from Edward at his father. I felt a foot kick at my chin and I looked up. “I hear you’ve been practising,” Edward’s dad said ignoring the verbal abuse he was getting from Edward. “Show us.” I opened my mouth wide, putting on puppy dog eyes to plead with him to give what ‘I craved’. All three men stripped to their boxers and I saw their penis’ grow.
I serviced the old man first, followed by Jake and then Edward last. The practise with Jake had come in useful as all three were satisfied and happy with my performance. Edward even petted my head. “You have come a long way,” he said. I smiled happily at the compliment.

And then disaster struck. My ass had been twitching the whole time and at his words it finally gave up. The butt plug popped up and a flood of liquid coated my butt, legs and feet. I blushed shamefully and looked at the ground in apology. “Go get the mop,” Jake growled. I nodded and quickly scuttled off to the kitchen to pick up a bucket of soapy water and the attachable mop heads. I scurried back. Jake attached the clamps to my breasts so the mops hung down.

I dutifully got back onto my knees and dunked them into the soapy water; soaking the mops, my breasts and my stomach. With my hands behind my back I used my breasts to scrub back and forth the floor, cleaning the floor until it shined. My knees ached, my back ached, my breasts and nipples were on fire, but at least the floor was clean.

There was silence for a few moments after I finished. Then the final command. “Strip,” Edward said. I quickly unzipped the jumpsuit and stepped out before folding it neatly to the side. I stood still: feet shoulder width apart, hand clasped behind head, breasts pushed forwards, looking straight ahead. The two men inspected every inch of me, even getting their fingers into my cunt to inspect it.

“She has no inner pussy lips,” Edward said. “Did you know that Jake?” There was no verbal reply so I assume he’d used his head to indicate. “That’s incredibly rare. Like less than 5% of women have this.” We all just waited. “I just think its cool and different. And something that would mean things needed to be adapted for – which could be fun to try.”

“It’s you decision kid,” his dad said.

There was a very long pause before his response came.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me

Advertisements