Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 12-16-2019, 03:23 PM   #1
RosieMarlowe

Default The Quest for Freedom

It started in the middle of the night. Someone knocked on the door and you, bleary eyed from being woken up, went to see who it was. You put on a jacket over your wool nightclothes and went down the stairs to see who was there. As you opened the door on that cold autumn night you were greeted with the sight of two armed guards and a fierce looking woman in the uniform of the NKVD.

"Comrade," she says, a slight grin on her face "A number of unpatriotic activities have been brought to our attention by some of your neighbors. We would very much so appreciate it if you would join us at the party headquarters to answer some questions."

Your heart dropped into your stomach - you'd been coasting along for a while now, trying to avoid any attention but finally the party had turned its attention to you. You indicated that you wanted to get dressed properly but the woman chuckled and shook her head. The two soldiers grabbed your arms and you were off.

Two weeks later disheveled and starving you were dragged in front of the Comrade Commissar Marlowe, the same grin on her face as when you were arrested. You had no energy to mount any real defense and within minutes your sentence was passed - transportation to Siberia.

The journey was long and cold and by the time you reached the camp winter had well and truly set in. Now things have settled into a perpetual routine of hard labour and reeducation, you wake up each day and perform your tasks before reporting back to the comrade commissars. At first you were hopeless but as time has gone on a small spark of hope has formed in your heart. Now there is only one thing on your mind: Escape.

Welcome to the Camp
Good afternoon comrades. You have ended up here for disappointing me for some reason and the aim of the game is to escape. Being in a Gulag camp isn't meant to be fun so it goes without saying that so long as you are in the camp you are also denied. There will be no orgasms and not even any touching of your privates without the permission of the comrade commissars (If you need to for some other dare or task you must always ask permission first). However punishment isn't the only goal here, we also need to reeducate you to make you productive members of society once again.

Leaving the Camp
Each day the comrade commissars of the camp will expect to see from each one of you a report posted in this thread of at least one dare or task that has been completed that day. If you manage to complete it to a satisfactory standard for 7 days in a row you will be permitted to leave the camp and return to your normal life.

The Comrade Commissars
These fearsome members of the NKVD are here to ensure the safety of our nation and so should be deferred to at all times. Once per day a comrade commissar can post a task to the thread that the prisoners are allowed to try and complete. The job of the comrade commissars is to inspire good works from all of us and make sure that everyone has something to write about in their reports.

Escaping the Camp
For some of you however one week will not be soon enough. You are trapped in the middle of Siberia but if you can brave the cold, evade detection and reach somewhere safe then perhaps it is possible to escape. Occasionally I will post escape tasks that if you manage to complete them with a satisfactory report I will roll 1 die and the result will determine how successful you were.

1 - You were caught, you make no progress and you have to do a punishment
2-3 - You make no progress but were not caught
4-5 - You make progress
6 - You make progress and humiliate the administration in the process, you get to give me a punishment

Once you make progress for a second time you have escaped the camp, congratulations!

Changing Fortunes
A fact of life in the union is that those who think they are safe could fall out of favour in an instant. Should the administration be humiliated twice the current prisoners switch roles with the comrade commissars.

How do I Join the Camp?
Well the first few prisoners were the losers of a game in the Bets and Challenges section and if you lose to me in a game like that then you could very easily also end up the in camp. Anyone can join as a Comrade Commissar and the more we have the more options people will have for the tasks they can report on similarly this is one possible way to become a prisoner should that be something that you want to do.

Anything else you might want to know about me you can ask here!
Also sorry but please stop just asking for pictures, like maybe one day but out of the blue? No.

If you PM me please be polite and I'll be polite too!
RosieMarlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 03:25 PM   #2
RosieMarlowe

Roll Call

All prisoners report in!

Also sorry but please stop just asking for pictures, like maybe one day but out of the blue? No.

Old 12-16-2019, 03:31 PM   #3
Rob1202

Prisoner Rob reporting in
Rob1202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 03:32 PM   #4
joeeoj

Ok, here iam. Its amazing how much effort you put it. Reports on tasks mean only tasks from this thread? If not are there any minimal things and requirements that need to be included?

Iam not really sure what to think about that, but i will try my best!

Should we add any kind of "status" to our signature?

Likes and Limits

Send me PM Dares

Last edited by joeeoj; 12-16-2019 at 04:03 PM.
joeeoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 06:07 PM   #5
RosieMarlowe

Comrade Commissar Marlowe looked with glee at the newly assembled prisoners. It would be her job to keep them in order and get them ready to return to society as productive members of the community. "I have news comrades," She called out to the gathered prisoners "Today we welcome a new member to our community - FemdomPantyLover."

FemdomPantyLover is a new prisoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeeoj View Post
Ok, here iam. Its amazing how much effort you put it. Reports on tasks mean only tasks from this thread? If not are there any minimal things and requirements that need to be included?

Iam not really sure what to think about that, but i will try my best!

Should we add any kind of "status" to our signature?
Reports can be from any task completed for any purpose that day. The reporting is in a way considered the task. Don't feel the need to add anything anywhere unless you want to!

Old 12-16-2019, 06:22 PM   #6
zctt
getDare Succubus

I have come to check myself in, Comrade Commissar Marlowe.

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers

Challenge me to a game of Battleship.
Record 53-52
zctt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 07:09 PM   #7
FemdomPantyLover

FPL checking in as a new prisoner Comrade Commissar Marlowe.
Build my trust and see what happens!
FemdomPantyLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 10:55 PM   #8
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Djr86 is here reporting ready for talks.

Been away on a short break, back for fun!

kik: js050880fun
Telegram: @SubJS86
https://join.skype.com/invite/dTbCDtRySBla
Other contacts

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

PM/SKYPE/kik DARES

**NEW** Ultra extreme grindr dare
js_2912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 12:43 AM   #9
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

steps into the door frame, eyes red from lack of sleep, looking up at her fellow prisoners, shocked that they were all sent to the gulag for such a minor infraction. The gulag! Everyone knows people are worked hard there..often too hard. 'Reporting in Comrade Commissar Marlowe', he stammers out vaguely, hoping the Commissar does not find reason for more punishment...

oh my..this is a special punishment indeed...a minimum 7 days of no touching is bad enough! This is a great and terrifying idea Rosie.

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture

Last edited by subaddict5; 12-17-2019 at 12:59 AM.
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 12:58 AM   #10
CaffeineColin

(I'll try to take a little bit of the pressure off Comrade Rosie and join as a Comrade Commissar)

Pacing back and forth and looking over the prisoners and the poor shape they're in, I can't help but think about how long it's going to take to make anything useful from this batch.

Only the fit are worthy members of society. Begin with a bit of exercise:
25 pushups
30 situps
20 squats.

-(Comrade) Colin.
CaffeineColin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 01:35 AM   #11
RosieMarlowe

A quick response to some questions that were asked:
What if I haven't done any interesting task to report on?
The report is what we're looking for as opposed to the task itself - we're here to judge your patriotism after all, so maybe write something else for us to read. Tell us how happy you are to be being denied and how you can't wait to be reintegrated into society. Tell us about what you had for breakfast (or make breakfast kinky idk).

I don't want to have to write a report each day, is there another way out?
You could always try and escape...

"Comrades Subaddict, FemdomPantyLover," Marlowe was happy to see the new arrivals and gestured for them to fall in line "How nice of you to join us Comrade Commissar Collin was just preparing some exercises for you all, feel free to join in." She nodded to her subordinate indicating it was time for him to take over and walked back towards her office.

The winter wind howled through the wooden shacks, it would be a cold night tonight. Marlowe didn't mind though, that made their job easier - people are less likely to try and escape in the cold.

ESCAPE TASK 1 - Can you Brave the Cold?
The first escape task is designed to make you feel cold. If temperatures where you live are too dangerous for this then do not try this and all of you be sure to warm up afterwards. Be safe, be sensible.

You will need a tray of ice cubes and a bowl. Start by opening a window somewhere where you can safely be and then take a cold shower. Once done don't feel the need to dry off just yet but go and grab your bowl of ice cubes from the freezer and sit naked next to your open window with your bow of ice. You have completed the task once all the ice has melted. You can use your body heat to try and melt the ice more quickly, eat the ice, or you can just wait for it to melt on its own to try and stay a bit warmer yourself. Whatever the way as soon as it is all water you are done and can go and warm up a bit!

Old 12-17-2019, 01:47 AM   #12
subaddict5
Distinguished Member

struggles as they drag her off to who knows where. 'Where are you taking me?', I demand to know. Instead they slap my face,'shush...you will see'.

I stop struggling knowing it's futile, preferring to keep my bruises to a minimum. The work is hard enough at the gulag. They don't rest the prisoners nearly enough. They drag me to some nondescript bleak building. Nothing is very colorful in the gulag. Everything looks as bleak as the future probably is.

As they drag me in I only see a chair and a commissar I've never seen. Wordlessly, she proceeds to add clamps to my nipples. I squeal,"What's that for?! There's no need for any of that!". She slaps me face and says: 'I decide what's good for you. You didn't think reeducation was going to be painless was it? We first need to know the extent of your crimes against us..and talk you will..'. They proceeded pulling and twisting the clamps until I thought my nipples would fall off..all became a blur after that

Luckily I had a few tasks I was putting off. So I did a quick and easy one for today. At least I hoped it would be quick and easy. I had to put on clamps for 5 minutes, roll a dice. if doubles I could stop, but if not I had to twist them 90 degrees and start again..

I decided to be wise and didn't go for clover clamps as they do bite in a lot harder. I settled for clothespins as there was no way to know how long this would last. I was dreading it slightly. Especially since I couldn't masturbate...that at least makes the pain slightly tolerable as I could take my mind off the pain.

By the time the first 5 minutes passed they weren't scaring me...but I put them back on 90 degrees I whimpered. Putting them on 90 degrees twisted is apparently more painful then putting them on the first time..Another 5 minutes passed. OF course no doubles, so I closed my eyes as they twisted again. The pain getting more and more now...in the end it took me 20 minutes before I rolled doubles.

looks up at the commissar walking away from him, drooling in a painful delirium. Spits on the floor in front of him in defiance before slowly walking out of the building, on back towards his normal duties...

LIKES : bondage, humiliation,sissification, pain, sens. deprivation, hidden public, body writing,bets/games,rules,orgasm control, being controlled
HATES :messy,long denial, sleeping dares,corner time,line writing
LIMITS : social suicide, face pics, unhealthy,social media,anal,ball torture

Last edited by subaddict5; 12-17-2019 at 03:19 AM.
subaddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 03:17 AM   #13
joeeoj

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaffeineColin View Post
(I'll try to take a little bit of the pressure off Comrade Rosie and join as a Comrade Commissar)

Pacing back and forth and looking over the prisoners and the poor shape they're in, I can't help but think about how long it's going to take to make anything useful from this batch.

25 pushups
30 situps
20 squats.

-(Comrade) Colin.
Thank you for adding the first task, I hope many more will follow so we can soon be a better part of society again.

Likes and Limits

Send me PM Dares
Old 12-17-2019, 06:20 AM   #14
Rob1202

It hasn’t been long since I was sent up here, yet somehow it feels like an eternity. I’m still can’t believe that they would send me up here for such a minor infractions. Yet here I am. I don’t know what could be worse, the cold winter air or the harsh burning stares. Regardless I try to focus on what matters, on what I want when I get out, to be united with my family. I’m not even allowed to contact them from here. It’s hard.

One day as I was observing the movements of the Comrade Commissars I realized that there was a blind spot in the security. I thought that it might be the right time to escape, but the cold Siberian winter is too much. Regardless this might be my only chance.

(I tried the escape task)

One early morning, when security was a bit lacking, I made my way towards the back of one of the vehicles hoping to make my escape. Luckily I was aBle to hide beneath a couple of blankets so nobody could see me. Once the vehicle took off I thought I was in the clear, but sadly it hid a bump and I fell off. At least I wasn’t seen. But now that meant I had to go the rest of the way on foot, so I started my journey. I decided to go through the woods, this way there would be less of chance of getting spotted. It isn’t easy, the winter is unbearable, so hard to go through these woods. The only thing that kept me going was my family. But not even that would help me with what was to come.

I reached a river, luckily frozen over. I can’t go around cause that would take to long, so I decide to go across. It started out good, the ice seems to support my weight. I gently continue to make my way across the river. I can finally see the edge if the river, I’m almost across, but life had other plans; soon I heard cracks, before I knew it the ice broke and I was underwater. The cold Siberian waters, not even the fish would stick around to feel these waters that’s how cold they were. I somehow managed to get out of the river, but now I’m wet in these frozen woods. I start to walk trying to make it to who knows where, only one thing is certain... I don’t wat to go back.

I managed to make it across the river without any more problems. After crossing I find a small cabin. I knock, no answer. I try the door and it’s open; nobody locks their doors up here cause no one’s crazy to wander up here. I make my way inside, take off my clothes. No im completely naked, waiting for my clothes to dry so I can continue to make my way to freedom. This is a gamble. There’s no fire so who knows how long my clothes will take to dry, they might find me here before that. But it’s the only logical solution, I have to stay put for now if I want to escape with my life.

*I was able to take a shower with cold water, which is good cause it’s hot, then went to get a bowl. The best I had was a small bowl so I filled it up. After I went to a window where I sat and waited. I chewed some ice and waited for the rest to melt, I read a while as I waited.*
Rob1202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 08:11 AM   #15
joeeoj

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaffeineColin View Post

25 pushups
30 situps
20 squats.

-(Comrade) Colin.
Me, as a prisoner, just finished your assigned exercise. I did all of the above tasks in one go and am quite exhausted right now. As there isnt much to report i did all of those exercise naked to amuse the wardens, i hope they like me .

Because of that exhaustment and the cold weather outside i wont try to escape today. I hope you liked my report. if there is anything i could have done better let me know, iam not good at writing, as englisch is not my native language

Joe

Likes and Limits

Send me PM Dares
The following user says Thank You to joeeoj for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk