Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 04-01-2019, 04:21 AM   #736
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

The main draw was ticket number 235, belonging to serenader.

The bonus round was ticket 11, belonging to nboy09.

Neither of them opted for kinktalk exposure, so their nude pictures have been emailed to all participants.

Thanks for everyone's entries this month, we had another health round with 25 entries!
Old 04-01-2019, 04:43 AM   #737
Cstelle
gD Curio

Congrats and/or commiserations to the winners/loosers! (Nice pics!)

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 05:23 AM   #738
Slave_boy68
getDare Sweetheart

Are you going to do another one

Likes: humiliation, strip games, x dressing, spanking, edging,
Punishments: x-dress, wedgies, cum, anal, public, corner time
Limits: family, public, face, scat, permanent marks, serious pain

For full list of toys and clothes pm me

kik slave_boy68
Slave_boy68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 02:03 AM   #739
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave_boy68 View Post
Are you going to do another one
Yes, the next round still start in about a week.
Old 04-12-2019, 11:02 PM   #740
aussieslaveboi

Thanks for running it - it's very cool cant wait for the next one

Wallclaimer - Sydboy5

M/M

Likes: Games/bets, degredation, piss, feet, control, outdoors
Limits: pain, illegal, dangerous
aussieslaveboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 05:25 AM   #741
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

Default New round!

New round of the Exposure Raffle has started for April 2019!

A list of the entries will be kept up to date at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Players enter by submitting one or more nude pictures, and all entrants go into a raffle. In a months time, a random dice roller will be used to select one person for exposure. Everyone else is safe, just a single person will be privately exposed to the other raffle entrants, with their nude picture(s) emailed to the other participants of the raffle. Every participant in the raffle will be BCC'ed, so no one will know your email address.

To make it more fun, entrants can choose their level of risk. The more risky photos you submit, the less chance you have of being exposed. However, if your number is picked, all your pics will be sent to the other raffle entrants.

Female entrants can choose to be completely anonymous. Let me know at the time of entry, and your getdare username will not be associated with your entry in the raffle.

At least one naked picture is required for you to enter, showing at least from knee's to shoulders. Face is optional.

If you complete all the tasks, you only get 1 ticket. If you only complete the minimum photo, you will receive 28 tickets.

If you include your full face in at least half of the pictures, your total ticket allocation will be halved.

For each of the following items you complete, you will reduce the number of tickets you have:
2 tickets: At least knee's to shoulder from behind.
4 tickets: Sitting down with your legs spread wide, showing from at least knee's to shoulder.
4 tickets: Dildo in your ass.
4 tickets: Naked outside.
2 tickets: Naked holding up a sign with your getdare username.
4 tickets: Have your pictures & info exposed on Kinktalk for 2 weeks, instead of emailed to all participants
2 tickets: Include your first name.
4 tickets: Include your home town.

I will select the random number using rolz.org or similar, and will advertise the link here prior to the roll occurring, so anyone can watch it in real time to ensure there is no cheating.

We are also going to including a bonus round. As well as the normal draw that is based on the number of pics/info provided, those who enter the bonus round will be given 1 ticket. That means equal chance of exposure. You don't get any ticket reduction for entering the bonus round, but your entry will be noted in column W of the spreadsheet

To enter, simply PM me a picture linked from https://postimages.org/ or similar, and be sure to include your email address in the PM.

If we get 20 entries before the end of April, I will draw this round then. If not, we will draw at the end of May.

Good luck!
Old 04-17-2019, 05:31 AM   #742
Cstelle
gD Curio

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus guy View Post
New round of the Exposure Raffle has started for April 2019!

A list of the entries will be kept up to date at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
And just because I'm a dork: the spreadsheet calls this round 16. Surely it is 17?

(Sorry... and I know it doesn't matter in the least. We could call ALL rounds 9 1/2. I noticed only because I name my pix after the round.)

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Old 04-17-2019, 08:52 AM   #743
Sheldore
Distinguished Member

Default In this round

Ok ill bite and be the first one to post as entered in this round
Sheldore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 09:20 AM   #744
Cstelle
gD Curio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheldore View Post
Ok ill bite and be the first one to post as entered in this round
*applause*

(I haven't yet decided if I will participate. Also, if I do, I will take new photos... But I do this for the fun & excitement, so I need to come up with some way to make the photos interesting... for myself also!)

Old 04-17-2019, 01:46 PM   #745
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

I think the bonus round should be everyone and random... if u join, u might be in the bonus round lol

Info on me

When available/in chat: this + 1 Special Die.

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Kendragirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 04:31 AM   #746
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cstelle View Post
And just because I'm a dork: the spreadsheet calls this round 16. Surely it is 17?

(Sorry... and I know it doesn't matter in the least. We could call ALL rounds 9 1/2. I noticed only because I name my pix after the round.)
Good pickup, now fixed.
Old 04-19-2019, 04:32 AM   #747
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendragirl View Post
I think the bonus round should be everyone and random... if u join, u might be in the bonus round lol
What does everyone else think about this? Happy to make this a rule in the next round if the majority agree with it.
Old 04-19-2019, 07:03 AM   #748
Cstelle
gD Curio

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus guy View Post
What does everyone else think about this?
Isn't the suggestion contrary the very idea of the Exposure Raffle game: greater daring guarantees lower risk? Perhaps I misunderstand?

I don't even see the idea of the current bonus round thing - but participation is voluntary so... *shrug*. I regard it as an entirely different game played in parallel with the Exposure Raffle.

Tentative counter-suggestions:

- make the bonus thing part of the Exposure Raffle: participation reduces risk
- adjust the ticket reductions (which I find a little unbalanced) so that they encourage participants to join with several pictures and with greater "pictorial daring" rather than with [uncheckable] names and places. (Also compare the daring of "John" from "New York" with the daring of "Swidthiof" from "St Altbock", a village of 25 in "Ruritania" - where everybody knows everybody...)

However - I think that the current system works very well!

Old 04-19-2019, 08:31 AM   #749
Sheldore
Distinguished Member

Default Bonus round

I like the idea of a random bonus round. However i agree with Cstelle, not everyone may be willing to put themselves at an even chance of exposure. Maybe if you were to set it up where the bonus round was just a second draw with a random half of the participants so that those who dont want to risk their exposure with the same percentage as everyone else dont have to. I do however like the idea of the extra pick somehow being random. That way its more exciting to enter knowing you could be in a draw twice rather than once, and not being able to choose if you are in the second draw or not. I am always for adding excitement to the game.
Sheldore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 10:36 AM   #750
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

I could see it giving a ticket reduction.

Info on me

When available/in chat: this + 1 Special Die.

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Kendragirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk