Male 25/male/dom seeks 18-30/female/sub in EU

25/male/dom seeks 18-30/female/sub in EU

ABOUT ME
  • 25 years old
  • Male
  • Living in the UK
  • Love: (Self)Bondage, Pet Play, Humiliation/Degradation, Anal, Fun
  • Hate: Scat, Blood, Real Extremes, Illegal
  • Like: Near enough anything else not already mentioned, i'm very open minded and easy going

ABOUT YOU
  • Female
  • 18-30 years old
  • Living in Europe
  • Similar Interests/Kinks

That is the most basic of information covered. Now for some details:-
I'm Hammarling, and this is yet another ad from a male dom looking for a female sub. So what makes me different and worth your time?

Well for starters, i will refuse to set any rules or give any tasks or do any play with you for at least 2 weeks! Why? For me to have a good bdsm relationship with someone i have to be able to connect with them outside of kink. This 2-week period i have done before with subs and it works really really well. We build up a relationship and a trust in a safe and strong way, so when we move to the kinky stuff both parties are relaxed, informed, trusting and happy.

As a Dom, i like to use Rules a lot. This means my Sub will always have a little something to be thinking about or doing, even if i'm busy and unable to give them tasks for a few days. I also find they work really well on building up the relationship and helping keep things guided and focused.
Around these rules i give out tasks most days. These can be things that take a few minutes or a few hours. I like to mix it up and it just depends on what good ideas come to mind. With this i'm usually writing down new ideas all the time and dipping into my back catalogue of experience, so there should always be something coming your way.
Finally i really enjoy real-time play sessions, where we're both on the same platform at the same time and we can do things in real time. This is third on the list because it relies on timing and availability we can't always control. But more of this is always better.

Away from kink i'm massively into Film, like hugely! I also follow a large number of sports closely. Am almost constantly listening to music. Love to cook. And read a few books and watch tv when i get the time. So if we can't find somehting to talk about i'd be hugely surprised!

I'm trying to keep this short and to the point. If you want to know more, either send me a message or drop a comment below. You can also check out my Blog which gives a more detailed view into myself and how i work as a Dom.
If any of this seems interesting to you, send me a PM. Yes i have kik and skype and hangouts etc. but i want the first message to come here.

-Hammarling

Advertisements
Kink Talk