Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-13-2019, 11:42 AM   #1
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Sign 10 more would you rathers

Please also try and tell us why you made each choice

Would you rather ...
  1. ... have your penis stroked/pussy fingered while your ass being licked OR your penis sucked/pussy licked while your ass being finger fucked
  2. ... get covered in a very messy mix of foods OR get a pie thrown in your face
  3. ... suck somebody's toes OR have your toes sucked by somebody
  4. ... make a naked snow angel in private OR go to a sauna with a group of (vague) acquaintances
  5. ... do 69 lying on top OR do 69 lying at the bottom
  6. ... play strip poker with a group of strangers OR go to a sauna (naked) with a group of close friends
  7. ... talk on the phone with customer service (or something similar vanilla) while masturbating OR while getting fucked
  8. ... buy only a cucumber and vaseline in the supermarket OR a large dildo in a physical sex shop
  9. ... have kinky/sexual time with 12 different people at the same time on a single day OR kinky/sexual time with 12 different people, 1 each month
  10. ... have your clit/cock head pierced OR get an asshole tattoo

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 04:15 PM   #2
Vaylex

Would you rather ...
  1. ... have your penis stroked/pussy fingered while your ass being licked OR your penis sucked/pussy licked while your ass being finger fucked

The mouth and tongue is much more stimulating and a finger if more penetrative and nimble. Combine them and I'll be cumming pretty quickly

2. ... get covered in a very messy mix of foods OR get a pie thrown in your face

Don't like either but at least I know it's just pie

There are certain girls who's toes I would happily suck but other than them, I stay would rather stay out of foot stuff and choose to only receive it.

4. ... make a naked snow angel in private OR go to a sauna with a group of (vague) acquaintances

I don't really like to do group things and making a naked snow angel in hidden public (like a backyard) sounds hot (and cold)

Don't want to crush the person under me and I also like the feeling of someone pinning me down with their weight

6. ... play strip poker with a group of strangers OR go to a sauna (naked) with a group of close friends

Naked sauna with friends sounds too awkward and the mild exhibitionist in me likes the idea of stripping in front of strangers that I can walk away from.

7. ... talk on the phone with customer service (or something similar vanilla) while masturbating OR while getting fucked

Having my ass used as a dirty submissive and being practically forced to moan and yelp into the phone as they thrust sounds really sexy

8. ... buy only a cucumber and vaseline in the supermarket OR a large dildo in a physical sex shop

The cashiers know what you're there for and will judge less openly. Also, I get a real dildo to use on myself

9. ... have kinky/sexual time with 12 different people at the same time on a single day OR kinky/sexual time with 12 different people, 1 each month

I prefer one on one interactions with people.

If forced to choose, I may just go with something provocative placed in a way that is only visible to someone about to fuck my ass. Of course, that could make for some awkward doctor visits

If anyone would like clarifications on any of them, feel free to ask. I do gain a fair bit of sexual pleasure from imagining and explaining these scenarios.
Vaylex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 07:52 PM   #3
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post

Would you rather ...

[B]. have your penis stroked/pussy fingered while your ass being licked OR your penis sucked/pussy licked while your ass being finger fuckedI don't like my pussy fingered so the seconed one is the better option.[*]... get covered in a very messy mix of foods OR get a pie thrown in your facePie thrown in face. Less messy and easier to clean up.[*]... suck somebody's toes OR have your toes sucked by somebodySuck somebody's toes. I don't like being touched.[*]... make a naked snow angel in private OR go to a sauna with a group of (vague) acquaintancesSauna, I want to try that and their acquaintances so who cares?[*]... do 69 lying on top OR do 69 lying at the bottombottom, I don't know, make it feel like the other person has more control.[*]... play strip poker with a group of strangers OR go to a sauna (naked) with a group of close friendsSauna, I don't know how to play poker.[*]... talk on the phone with customer service (or something similar vanilla) while masturbating OR while getting fuckedMasturbating, may be less awkward for both parties.[*]... buy only a cucumber and vaseline in the supermarket OR a large dildo in a physical sex shopDildo, less embarrassing since sex shop[*]... have kinky/sexual time with 12 different people at the same time on a single day OR kinky/sexual time with 12 different people, 1 each monthSingle day, sounds fun.[*]... have your clit/cock head pierced OR get an asshole tattoo[/LIST]
Have clit pierced. I actually thought about this but due to logistics and future plans this just isn't possible. (It's possible but a bad idea.)

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 08:03 PM   #4
Grapefruit

... have your penis stroked/pussy fingered while your ass being licked OR your penis sucked/pussy licked while your ass being finger fucked
... get covered in a very messy mix of foods OR get a pie thrown in your face
... suck somebody's toes OR have your toes sucked by somebody
... make a naked snow angel in private OR go to a sauna with a group of (vague) acquaintances
... do 69 lying on top OR do 69 lying at the bottom
... play strip poker with a group of strangers OR go to a sauna (naked) with a group of close friends
... talk on the phone with customer service (or something similar vanilla) while masturbating OR while getting fucked
... buy only a cucumber and vaseline in the supermarket OR a large dildo in a physical sex shop
... have kinky/sexual time with 12 different people at the same time on a single day OR kinky/sexual time with 12 different people, 1 each month
... have your clit/cock head pierced OR get an asshole tattoo
I colored my answers

Likes: Bondage, Pee play(not drinking) control/rules, Creativity, HIDDEN Public
Limits: Pictures, Identifying Info, Pain, other stuff I cant think of

Likes/Limits are for my "sub" side
Grapefruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 02:28 AM   #5
Emalice9

Definitely licked much nicer

Very messy foods I just do this anyways lol
    Toes sucked if I can’t choose who if I can I’d rather suck someone else toes
  4. ... make a naked snow angel in private OR go to a sauna with a group of
    (vague) acquaintances
    Nude snow angle sounds fun lol

Bottom definitely
    Nude with friends I prefer people I’m close to
    Touching myself, I can stay focused with both but way more vocal with someone else
    Sex shop lol who wouldn’t ?
    Single day get it over and done with
  10. ... have your clit/cock head pierced OR get an asshole tatto
    Clot pierced definitely

looking to chat and some tasks

Pretty bored so happy to chat to anyone

Limits:
Public, Pics, Animals, Separating, insertion, scat, extreme pain

Toys:
Cuffs, crop, nipple and clit clamo

Pm us
Or
Kik @sunshinegirls990
Emalice9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 11:14 AM   #6
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

More excellent questions, Jaro.

have your penis stroked/pussy fingered while your ass being licked OR your penis sucked/pussy licked while your ass being finger fucked
Second one. Penis stroked is nice but sucked is better. I don't know if getting my ass licked would be all that much fun, but a finger up there might be nice.

get covered in a very messy mix of foods OR get a pie thrown in your face
A pie in the face sounds less messy, and it would be over quicker. Pie, please.

suck somebody's toes OR have your toes sucked by somebody
I don't mind sucking toes. It's not my fetish or anything but I like putting stuff in my mouth and I'm happy to do it.

make a naked snow angel in private OR go to a sauna with a group of (vague) acquaintances
I have always wanted to make a naked snow angel. I will, one day!

do 69 lying on top OR do 69 lying at the bottom
Underneath or else it gets awkward with my low hanging balls.

play strip poker with a group of strangers OR go to a sauna (naked) with a group of close friends
Strangers. I don't really want to see my friends naked and I don't really want them to see me naked. But maybe the strangers are cute.

talk on the phone with customer service (or something similar vanilla) while masturbating OR while getting fucked
In the second one, at least I'm getting fucked. But it would be way harder to hide and I'd probably not manage to do whatever I called to do, so a wank, in reality.

buy only a cucumber and vaseline in the supermarket OR a large dildo in a physical sex shop
Dildo. People who work there have seen everything, they wouldn't remember me five minutes later.

have kinky/sexual time with 12 different people at the same time on a single day OR kinky/sexual time with 12 different people, 1 each month
All at once! I've had experiences with one person at a time, but I've never had a 12-on-1 experience (and probably never will.)

have your clit/cock head pierced OR get an asshole tattoo
Ass tattoo. I really don't want either, but at least I'll forget about the tattoo, only remembering every once in a while.
nudity, risky stripping, interesting truths and games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 11:24 AM   #7
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

... have your penis stroked/pussy fingered while your ass being licked OR your penis sucked/pussy licked while your ass being finger fucked

First option, the touch of mouth and tongue on the ass would be more stimulating than being finger fucked

Better to cover face only

I would never suck someone's so...

... make a naked snow angel in private OR go to a sauna with a group of (vague) acquaintances

Would go for sauna, it will look more generalized there, everyone would be naked/half naked

Would love on top, I would prefer to give a good lick to my partner, which I think would be easier from top

... play strip poker with a group of strangers OR go to a sauna (naked) with a group of close friends

Would go for sauna, it will look more generalized there, everyone would be naked/half naked

... talk on the phone with customer service (or something similar vanilla) while masturbating OR while getting fucked

First one, as I don't like getting fucked

... buy only a cucumber and vaseline in the supermarket OR a large dildo in a physical sex shop

Nothing, as they are not of any use for me, but I would rather buy a large dildo in sex shop if I need to for my partner

... have kinky/sexual time with 12 different people at the same time on a single day OR kinky/sexual time with 12 different people, 1 each month

Would not it be good to explore the people individually ?

Not it piercing so need to chose tattoo
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 12:43 PM   #8
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:

Would you rather ...
My answers are in bold above.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 01:20 PM   #9
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

1. your penis sucked/pussy licked while your ass being finger fucked
2. get a pie thrown in your face Hopefully I can pick my pie flavor
3. have your toes sucked by somebody
4. make a naked snow angel in private
5. do 69 lying at the bottom
6. play strip poker with a group of strangers
7. talk on the phone with customer service (or something similar vanilla) while masturbating
8. buy only a cucumber and vaseline in the supermarket
9. kinky/sexual time with 12 different people, 1 each month
10. have your clit/cock head pierced

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 02:23 AM   #10
fyk
Distinguished Member

Would you rather ...
fyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 04:21 AM   #11
LinoySlave

Happy to be a Slut - Slave - Cumdump - Trash - Fuckdoll - Pet - Whore in this world
xx ** Ask me about my cookies ** xx
LOVES & LIMITS - My Calender - Rules - PM Dares
BDSM Test - PC Control - Sex Map
LinoySlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 07:45 AM   #12
Beccs

Bolded my choices

Quote:

Would you rather ...

Has: clothes pins, 2 vibrators, house hold items (wooden spoon, spatula, etc) icy hot, hair brush, markers,
Suction cup dildo, tack bra, rope, dildo, nipple clamps with chain, candles, anal training kit and binder clips

Limits: anything illegal, permanent, involving family, poop, pics and vids, very public, messy

kik: beccs0720
Beccs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 08:02 AM   #13
otrsan

Penis stroked with ass licked, since I have to choose only one.
    Covered in messy mix. Sounds kind of fun and I assume I'd be naked
    Suck somebody's toes. Too ticklish.
    Go to sauna. Sort of an exhibitionist, plus like to see naked people
    69 on the bottom. Either is fine!
    Strip poker. I love stripping games.
    Talk on phone while getting fucked. Harder to conceal what's going on, but worth it
    Dildo in a sex shop. Too shy to do the supermarket thing
    12 different people. The group thing would be great, but having lots of different experiences would be even better
    Ouch. But cock head pierced. Might be useful for a chastity device

m/50s/switch
Messengers: 21+ only. Please confirm your age and let me know you’re from getDare.
kik: otrsan
telegram: otrsan

My PM Dares
otrsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 08:10 AM   #14
diaperboyaj24

Would you rather ...

1 ... have your penis stroked/pussy fingered while your ass being licked OR your penis sucked/pussy licked while your ass being finger fucked? id say penis sucked while ass fingered because blowjobs feel better
2 ... get covered in a very messy mix of foods OR get a pie thrown in your face? pie in the face seems less messy so that one
3 ... suck somebody's toes OR have your toes sucked by somebody? have my toes sucked... i find the idea of sucking toes gross so i don't want to do it
4 ... make a naked snow angel in private OR go to a sauna with a group of (vague) acquaintances? naked snow angel sounds fun so that
5 ... do 69 lying on top OR do 69 lying at the bottom? bottom it seems more comfortable
6 ... play strip poker with a group of strangers OR go to a sauna (naked) with a group of close friends strip poker cause theres a chance i wont get naked and also its strangers so maybe less awkward
7 ... talk on the phone with customer service (or something similar vanilla) while masturbating OR while getting fucked? masturbating because i would have control and could make less noise
8 ... buy only a cucumber and vaseline in the supermarket OR a large dildo in a physical sex shop? large dildo if anyone asks say its a gag gift for a friend
9 ... have kinky/sexual time with 12 different people at the same time on a single day OR kinky/sexual time with 12 different people, 1 each month? 12 people 1 month each assuming its a kink i like it would be a lot of fun
10 ... have your clit/cock head pierced OR get an asshole tattoo? well i don't have any piercings or tattoos so both would be a first but a cock piercing would be easier to explain so that

Meh(Will do in combination with a like)
Body writing, Edging, Line Writing.

Dislikes(Will do as punishment for failing a dare)
Cum eating, CBT, Long term, Denial, Heavy pee drinking.

Limits (Will NEVER do)
Public. Pictures (face). Extreme pain. Permanent. Sleeping dares.
diaperboyaj24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 12:29 PM   #15
cdshawna

Dislikes: Eating poop, extreme public
cdshawna is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk