Old 07-06-2017, 03:00 PM   #1
little pet
getDare Succubus

Bin Taking out the trash part 1

I spent half my day in bed because I was sick today. Luckily, Sir entertained me by telling me a very nice story. And by very nice, I mean a story filled with suffering, pain and humiliation for me. Which turns me on immensely. Even though I'm sick, I still get horny. It prompted me to write down a fantasy of mine. I hope you'll enjoy.

Taking out the trash, part 1

For the hundredth time, I felt around the box covering my head. Trying in vain to find a way to open it and remove it. It was hot and sweaty inside, and pitch black. All that my fingers felt, was cold steel and a closed lock. I pulled at it hard, but it wouldn't budge. The box was made of metal and it closed around my neck. There was a small hatch in front of my eyes, but after locking me into the box, Sir had slammed it shut with a grin. I even heard him attach a lock to the hatch.

My legs were screaming by now. My hands were free, but that didn't help me at all. I was secured in a sturdy metal frame. My neck was locked in metal stocks and my tits were squeezed tightly between two iron bars attached to the frame. My legs were also free, but Sir had adjusted the height of the frame, so that all I could do was squat in a very uncomfortable position. I couldn't kneel down, and I couldn't stand up. If I slacked, I would pull painfully on my tits. I tried in vain to feel around, to find a way to loosen the bars trapping my tits. Of course I knew that it was pointless; Sir had made a big show of tightening the bolts with a wrench.

My nose itched and I reached up to scratch, but of course all my fingers met was metal. Before locking me into the box, he had inserted a large ring gag into my mouth and a nose hook that painfully pulled my nose up and made fidgeting even harder. I was beginning to get very frustrated and I stomped my feet in an attempt to protest. Suddenly, a loud bang. And another. Sir must have been hitting the box with something hard. The noise was excruciating and I screamed though my gag. I felt the bars trapping my tits tighten painfully. I went very still. The pressure was very unpleasant. Then my nipples were being pulled and pinched painfully. I tried to squirm away, but I was effectively trapped my my neck and tits. I felt hot pain shoot through my right nipple as a very tight clamp was being attached. Then, my left nipple. I screamed again, but apparently Sir wasn't impressed. I felt the clamp being pulled painfully and then sir grabbed the big toe on my right foot and he tied a string around it. I tried to pull away and I winced in pain as my nipple was pulled painfully ; Sir must have attached the nipple clamp to the string that was tied around my toe. Of course, the other toe and nipple got the same treatment and all at once, I couldn't really move around all that much anymore.

“Good. You're supposed to be a good little trash can. Trash cans don't normally move around now do they?” That sent a shock through me! What the hell did he mean by that!? I tried to protest, but the ring gag made speaking impossible. There wasn't any answer anyway. When I thought Sir had left me alone, I carefully touched my poor tits and felt around for the nipple clamps. At once, his voice boomed and warned me not to take the clamps off, or he would cane my ass so hard it would bleed. That sent me into a very compliant state and I resumed trying in vain to make myself comfortable.

“Good. I'm going to cook lunch now. The trash can will have to stay in the garage. I don't want a filthy thing like that in my kitchen.”

With that, I guessed he was gone. I was left to my suffering and pondering whatever the hell Sir had in store for me. I tried to move my legs, but it made my nipples hurt like hell. I pulled myself up on the stocks holding my neck. This relieved the pressure on my legs a little. For a while at least. Until my arms got tired. After a while I was desperate and in tears, my legs were shaking and all I wanted was some relief. To take the weight off. A hard smack on my ass startled me. And another and then a lot more. I flinched, this hurt! It felt like Sir was using the flogger. I tried to stay still, to spare my nipples, but this didn't work, I couldn't stay still. All I could do was suffer and cry. Finally, when my ass felt like it was on fire, the flogging stopped.

I heard Sir fiddling around with the locks on the box and, in a moment of joy, I though he was going to release me. But only the top of the box opened. I was surprised, I didn't know that was also possible. I could just look up over the edge and I saw Sir smiling down at me. “I had a lovely lunch. But unfortunately, I have to do the cleaning up since you are otherwise engaged. Luckily, I have an excellent place to dump all my garbage.” He disappeared from my vision for a moment, but when he returned, he was holding a big bucket above me. He took out a banana peel and dumped it on my head. Then two rotten tomatoes which he also smashed on top of my head. He emptied a filter containing wet coffee grounds into the box and then, three raw eggs. All this mess was dripping down my face. Some of it got into my nostrils and most of it ended up running into my open mouth. I gagged and I choked, but there was nothing I could do. I couldn't even spit it out. It tasted so gross and it felt horrible, cold and mushy. I looked up at Sir and he was grinning. “That looks about right. If you're hungry, you might find a bite to eat in there. Gosh, I take such good care of you.”

All I could do was cry. I felt so degraded, humiliated and in pain. I looked up imploringly. My legs were shaking in earnest now. “It seems my trash can is getting tired.” He said. “We can't have that, I still need it when I do the gardening this afternoon.” With that was gone again. Just when I started to wonder if he was coming back, I felt him grabbing my ass and telling me to lift it up. “Here is a nice comfy stool so that you can rest your poor legs. You can lower down onto it now.” With a sight of relief, I did. Only to almost jump back up again. It hurt!
Sir looked at me with a smirk; “Oh I see I forgot to mention that I covered the seat of the stool in thumb tacks. I can't have you dozing off. Of course you don't have to sit down if you don't want to…” with that the lid of the box slammed closed and I was left in hot, sweaty, filthy darkness again. Giving up on trying to stand, I carefully lowered my backside onto the stool. It hurt and the thumbtacks pricked every inch of my already sensitive buttocks, but at least the strain was off my legs for now.

Slowly, I settled down a little. As far as that was possible anyways. I didn't know how much time passed. My mind was floating away, hating the pain and humiliation, but loving it at the same time. I was ashamed to notice that my cunt was dripping. My ass got used a little to the hundreds of spikes I was sitting on and I was able to relax in a way.

Until the bolts on the tit press were tightened again… Sir was back. The hatch opened and Sir peered inside. “I need to piss, and I can't be bothered to go all the way inside. You'll do.” To my horror, he unzipped his trousers and pissed into the box. Over my face, in my eyes and into my mouth. I coughed and choked on the foul hot stream of piss covering me, but it seemed to go on forever. I tried protesting, but the only sounds that came out of my mouth were stupid gurgling noises. A lot of the piss ran down my body, through the hole in the box around my neck. At least I wouldn't drown in it, I thought, shuddering.
With a loud “SLAM”, the lid closed again. Leaving me to ponder what what in store for me next…

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Last edited by little pet; 07-07-2017 at 11:15 AM.
The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 07-06-2017, 03:08 PM   #2
Arawen
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Either looking at shit memes or where you left me. Or both!

oh gosh this is hot. wonder what it would be like to do?
SKATER , SLUT, DEGRADE ME

links if you want ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Likes and limits:
Because 500 char isnt enough

Pm me here x :
PM Dares

Gimee a rule? :
Your rules know what i do in the dark <- A fresh start cause work

Blooooog :
blogs n stuff
Old 07-06-2017, 03:18 PM   #3
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arawen View Post
oh gosh this is hot. wonder what it would be like to do?
Thank you. I certainly like to think about it

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Old 07-07-2017, 11:15 AM   #4
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Taking out the trash, part 2

It felt like an eternity, sitting there. The air inside the box was starting to smell gross. It smelt of piss and garbage. I was hoping Sir would let me have some fresh air soon. My nipples and ass were in so much pain now and could no longer be quit; I was moaning and crying.
“I've never heard trash make so much noise before,” said Sir’s voice from somewhere outside. “Now what can we do to make you a little quieter?” The lid opened and gratefully, I sucked in the clean air. “Wow you smell bad. This is real stinky garbage!” Sir exclaimed. My face turned red in shame. I saw Sir bend down and suddenly, I felt his fingers between my labia. Sir laughed; “I can't believe that, despite this treatment, you're still able to get horny!” My face went an even deeper shade of red. To prove his point, he held wet fingers up in front of me. I wanted to look away, but Sir rubbed my own juices in my face, under my nose and in my mouth. “Filthy little thing,” he muttered while wiping his hand on my tit.

“But, I came here to shut you up, not to pleasure you even more.”
He produced a big clump of grassy mud and without further ado, shoved it into my open mouth. I gagged and shuddered, it was so gross! I tried to push it out with my tongue, but it was so big that it stayed stuck behind my ring gag. “Good, that'll shut you up nicely.” Sir said with a grin. Drool was forming in my mouth and I was trying hard not to let it run down my throat.
He grabbed my hands that had been free until now, and cuffed them behind my back.
“If you promise to be good now, I will leave the lid open” Sir told me. I tried to nod as best as I could. I really wanted to be good and I didn't want the lid to close again “Good, I can finally go back to trimming the weeds.”

Some time passed and every now and then Sir came by with a few handfuls of grass and weeds, and chucked them into the box. The grass was itching my nose, but I was glad that at least it wasn't more gross stuff. When Sir stopped by again, I could see that he was holding two big bunches of…stinging nettles! “Oh no, not nettles!” I thought. I tried to protest, but the dirt in my mouth did a good job of silencing me. Sir waved the nettles in front of my face. “Do you want the nipple clamps off? He asked. I thought about it. This was a devilish dilemma. I was sure where the nettles were going to go. Still, I nodded. The clamps were becoming too much.

He took them off and I winced! It hurt so bad! Sir was pulling and twisting my nipples with a smile until tears welled up in my eyes again. Then he let go and patted my head. “There, all better now isn't it?” I looked up at him, not trusting this sudden display of kindness. “You know these rings that are attached to the bottom of the box are the ideal thing to hang stuff on.”
He disappeared from view and I felt something soft brush my right nipple. And then it stung! Thousands of little needles scratched an itched my sensitive skin and my painful nipples.
Sir must have hung the nettles so that they rested exactly on my tits. I was moaning again. I didn't know if it was from pain or pleasure. It hurt, but it felt so good. When Sir also shoved a bunch of nettles between my legs and pressed them against my cunt, I was panting hard and I almost came. He quickly pulled his hand back and smirked at me. “My my…such a horny little cunt. I'm starting to think you're enjoying yourself too much.” Suddenly he was gone and I was left, with the nettles stinging my most sensitive parts. But not with enough stimulation to cum.

When he returned again, he was holding up a big fat worm… and dangled it in front of my face. Instantly, my heart started to pound! I hate worms! And spiders and bugs but above all, fucking worms.
Sir was smiling like nothing was wrong. He casually brushed my cheek, my lips and my nose with the slithering, slimy worm. I shivered every time it touched my skin. Meanwhile, Sir was rubbing the nettles on my clit again and I got closer and closer to cumming, despite my repulsion.
Sir had a bemused expression on his face. “Hmm still too much fun I see,” and he stopped rubbing my clit. He dropped the worm on top of my head and took the clump of mud from my mouth. I was relieved and tried to out spit the remaining mud, but the gag made that impossible.

Then, I felt the cold, wriggly worm slowly sliding down my face… Over my eyelids, over my nose and down…into my mouth. I screamed! I tried to push it out with my tongue but it was too slippery. I tried in vain to get my handcuffs off to claw at the box and rip it off, but I was stuck. The only thing I accomplished, was hurting my trapped tits and ass more. The spikes on the stool convinced me that moving was not a good idea. Meanwhile, Sir was rubbing my clit again and I was caught between panic and arousal. Suddenly, he stopped and said “You want me to rub your cunt, don't you? And you're desperate to cum right?” I tried ignore the worm slithering around in my mouth and tried to say “yes Sir.” He nodded and grabbed another worm from a bucket and plopped it onto my head. I screamed, but at least the clit rubbing continued again. When I felt an orgasm start to build, Sir stopped again. “You want more rubbing?” I was crying now, half panicked because of the worms, but also incredibly horny. I nodded again. With a disgusting “plop” another worm landed on my head. This went on for at least 4 more times.

I was so desperate now that the worms almost didn't bother me anymore and finally, I was allowed my orgasm. It was probably good that I was firmly restrained, because my muscles lost all control. I was shaking, sweating and crying. The orgasm completely overwhelmed me.

Afterwards, I didn't notice Sir removing the nettles and releasing my wrists, my tits and neck from the frame. I didn't notice him picking me up off the stool and placing me down on the concrete floor. I was floating away in post orgasmic bliss.

I didn't even notice that my head was still trapped inside the horrible box…

….until the lid slammed down with a loud BANG.

… and the padlock clicked shut.

….And I heard Sir’s voice;

“I'm done with the gardening now. Have a nice nap. See you tomorrow…”

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 07-31-2017, 09:47 AM   #5
Honeycombs

This is wonderfully evil! Thank you for sharing with us
Likes humiliation, degradation, puppy play, praise, e stim, pain, large insertion, nipple torture, bladder control, obedience, orgasm control, post orgasm torture, ass to mouth, writing lines, corner time
Punishments ice, discrete public, forced anal, edging, chemical play, sounding, piss drinking
Limits blood, permanent harm, full public, scat, incest, ageplay, blackmail, social suicide, diapers, kik/skype

always accepting verbal praise and humiliation!

Old 07-31-2017, 02:05 PM   #6
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycombs View Post
This is wonderfully evil! Thank you for sharing with us
Thank you

It is my pleasure!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 08-05-2017, 04:41 PM   #7
MrMister84

This was brilliant! I hope you write more stories!

Likes: Edging, hidden public, nipple stimulation, nipple pain, pee control, spanking
Dislikes: CBT
Limits: Family, scat, blatant public, permanent, anal

Denied by girls until 12:56 A.M. on 21st August '17.
Last orgasm: 2nd August '17
Old 08-22-2017, 11:00 AM   #8
Bitch-Cow

Briliant! Really really turning me on...

Likes- my vibe, anal, small vaginal insertations, wedgies, teasing, mild pain, petplay and trying new things.

Limits- public, family, blood, extreme pain, candle wax, scat, needles and enemas.

Interested in hidden public but quite fearful.

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94832

The only toy I have is a small bullet vibe that has low, medium and high settings! Other than that I just have household items. Do your worst
Old 10-08-2017, 06:13 PM   #9
ToiletBoi

Omg this is soooo hot like I’d do anything for a part 3 and I literally mean anything.

Likes- Humiliation, toilet, oral, chastity, anal, poppers, gross stuff
Limits- Public, blood, expensive, serious harm, family and friends

Advertisements
Kink Talk