Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-29-2017, 11:51 AM   #1
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Book Daydream Come True

Hi there!

I haven't been around for a long time here (to be honest, I'm not even sure if anyone even remembers me ), but I've been itching to come back and write something recently. So here it goes. The story is still in the works, but I'm going to go ahead and post everything I've written so far. If you guys like it, give me a shout out either by PM or in the thread and let me know if you want me to keep writing.

Now, my personal situation has changed a lot over the past years so I definitely don't have as much free time as I used to, so please be patient with me on this one. The installments will come out as I'm able to produce them.

Hope you enjoy!

~Shy~

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 11:54 AM   #2
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

The sky was menacingly dark by the time Arabel got home from work. She quickly parked her SUV in the driveway wanting to avoid the imminent downpour and braced herself for the strong winds that would assail her as soon as she left the comfort of her vehicle. Cursing herself for wearing a skirt that day, she grabbed her messenger bag and quickly made her way to her front door. Her long brown locks danced in the wind as gust after gust relentlessly slammed into her, threatening to flip up the skirt she was desperately attempting to keep herself covered with. As she reached her door, Arabel quickly realized that she had inadvertently slipped her keys inside of her bag. Rolling her eyes at herself, she decided to forfeit all attempts at pudicity and plunge both hands into her messenger bag to retrieve the keys.

Had anyone been looking out of their window towards her house at that precise moment, they would have seen the slender young woman, legs slightly spread, bent at the waist with her upturned flowy skirt exposing a pair of soft grey cotton panties. In fact, had anyone been looking precisely at her panties, they would have noticed a very obvious wet patch neatly aligned with her vulva. More to the point, had she not been so preoccupied with finding her keys and had the sound of the blowing wind not been so loud, Arabel might have heard a single distinctive click in the few seconds it took her to find her keys and let herself in.

Robert felt a wave of frustration hit him when he looked at snapshot on his camera. His eyes focused on the grey underwear hiding what he imagined to be a nice firm ass and shaved pussy. He zoomed in, noticing the darker patch. He licked his lips – he could almost taste her. 'Oh well', he thought, before commending himself on obtaining a photograph of his neighbour in such an interesting position. He smirked as he made his way up the flight of stairs to his office and turned on the computer, eager to see what this evening would have in store for him.

As soon as she entered her home, Arabel let out a sigh of relief; she was exhausted. She tossed her keys in the small bowl near her front door and made her way to the kitchen to heat up some leftovers from the night before. As the smell of sesame oil and garlic started to fill the room, she started dreaming of the three weeks of complete peace she would be enjoying starting tomorrow. All alone in the small cottage she'd rented from a family friend, she would be so far removed from everything that she would finally have some time for some soul searching. No boss calling her at all hours of the day, no noisy neighbours arguing, no phone, no internet connection. Nothing.

After wolfing down her supper, the brunette made her way upstairs to her bedroom. There, on the floor beside her unmade bed, lay her bags, already packed for the much anticipated vacation. As she turned on her laptop, a shiver took hold of her producing a minefield of goosebumps on her pale skin. Her nipples firmed immediately. Feeling a slight breeze, she pivoted, her hazel eyes trying to ascertain the source of it. Almost instantly, she found it. The light linen curtain of her bedroom window looked like a lung, taking in air and expelling it. Arabel moved it aside and shut the window. She couldn't believe she'd forgotten to close and lock it again. This was the third time in the past two weeks. "Gosh, I must be super tired", she muttered to herself.

Making her way back to her computer, the young woman sat on her chair and relaxed. As she navigated towards her email with one hand, her other hand found its way down the front of her panties, over the short fuzz covering her mound to the small nodule of pleasure located below. Her fingers circled her clit as she began typing a new message as had been her daily routine for the past three months.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.

Last edited by shynessincarnate; 07-03-2017 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Fixed a spacing issue that was bugging the heck out of me.
Old 06-29-2017, 12:24 PM   #3
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

In some of my previous posts I've gushed on how much I love your writing, and for good reason. You haven't lost any ground in your skill, and I love reading your work. Even if in the past, I always seemed to choose the wrong choice :P But I do look forward to reading another work of yours and look forward to whenever you get to post the next installment.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 12:49 PM   #4
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Yeah!

Thanks KJ! *blushes*

You know, if I'd had the chance to put money on the first commenter, I would have guessed it would be you. Not that I mind, I'm very happy to have some support along.

Oh and no worries, there'll be no choices in this one , so no wrong choices to make hahaha!

Likes and stuff

Old 07-03-2017, 11:06 AM   #5
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Robert settled comfortably in his chair and stared at the computer screen. In a few keystrokes and clicks, he found what he was looking for. His steel grey eyes zoned in on the girl in the middle of the screen. He felt a slight twinge in his dick when she started touching herself. He watched on as she expertly navigated her body with only a few fingers. As he looked on, moans started escaping her mouth and her breaths became louder. He could tell that she was taking her time, probably savouring the moment. He began to feel uncomfortably tight in his jeans and methodically gave himself some breathing room for what was to come. He started stroking himself slowly, allowing his own excitement to begin to rise. She was very close to the edge now, her moans growing louder, her breath becoming less controlled. 'This is it', Robert thought as he started picking up the pace slightly, 'this is where we'll see...'

His thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a loud pinging sound coming from his computer. In the few moments his eyes were distracted by the small pop-up window that appeared, the girl had reached her orgasm. He looked back on her, still quivering from the onslaught of pleasure she'd just given herself and let out a frustrated grunt.

The man put a hand through his slightly receding hairline and clicked on the pop-up that had distracted him mere moments ago. As he read through, his expression changed and he started stroking himself rhythmically again. He glanced at the bags that were on the bed behind him and smiled. His preparations had not been in vain.

The room was punctuated by the soft clattering of Arabel's fingers dancing over her keyboard. Soon, it filled with the sound of her sopping wetness being spread more and more intensely over her swelling clit. Not missing a beat, her heartrate picked up the pace and started beating to the rhythm of her pleasure as her orgasm built. Her skin threatened to break out into a fine sheen of sweat as she felt herself tottering between the torturous mix of pleasure and pain brought about by being on the brink of her climax. She felt a speckle of intense heat start at the very tip of her clitoris and begin to radiate outwards, towards her labia, thighs and tummy until it could no longer be contained and exploded out, filling her whole body with wave after wave of pure pleasure.

She remained still for a while, feeling her pulse beating strongly through her clit. She smiled contentedly and rose from her chair. Stripping down to her smooth naked body on the spot, Arabel turned towards her bed and lay on her tummy. She fell asleep rapidly, completely exhausted. Only a few feet away, tucked away in an air vent near the ceiling, the mechanical eye kept watch, its little red light discretely blinking away in the dead of night.

Likes and stuff

Old 07-05-2017, 06:44 AM   #6
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Another good installment. The story itself doesn't end in a cliffhanger per se but the part in the middle does make one wonder why did the pop-up excite him and what are in his bags? Kind of a mystery and wants the person to keep on reading. Also once again you kind of flesh out the characters and what they're like instead of blatantly stating it which is something I always enjoy and something I learned in writing classes. I'm interested to seewhere this goes still.

Click here!

Old 07-05-2017, 03:49 PM   #7
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Oooh I'm liking this story! Looking forward to the next part.

Limits: Permanent and anything involving bodily fluids. Anything else is fair game, unless I have a legit reason not to do it.

Punish me here! Feel free to send me punishments through PM, commenting on my punishment post, or by messaging on kik, username is the same.

Check Out My Blog! I will be posting daily updates on my chores and punishments!
DreamMistress96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 12:41 PM   #8
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komodo Jones View Post
Another good installment. The story itself doesn't end in a cliffhanger per se but the part in the middle does make one wonder why did the pop-up excite him and what are in his bags? Kind of a mystery and wants the person to keep on reading. Also once again you kind of flesh out the characters and what they're like instead of blatantly stating it which is something I always enjoy and something I learned in writing classes. I'm interested to seewhere this goes still.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamMistress96 View Post
Oooh I'm liking this story! Looking forward to the next part.
Thank you kindly to both of you for taking the time to comment. I'm glad at least two people are enjoying this story!

Likes and stuff

Old 07-11-2017, 12:43 PM   #9
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Arabel was rudely awakened by aggressive rays of light piercing through the curtain she had forgotten to close before collapsing onto her bed the night before. She begrudgingly opened her eyes to try to reach the curtain and shut it when she realized what day it was. Bolting out of her bed as though propelled by springs, the young woman jumped to her feet. Not bothering to hide her nudity by anything more than the long hair that fell to the middle of her back, the brunette looked outside and beamed. The sky was a picture-perfect mass of azure that didn't contain even a hint of clouds.

She walked out of her bedroom and crossed the hall to the washroom where she entered the shower. Arabel stood under the water, allowing it to cascade over her body as she progressively adjusted the temperature until it was as hot as she could stand. Then, she relaxed her pc muscles and let her bladder empty itself. Grabbing her washcloth, she squirted a decent amount of soap onto it and started washing herself. Starting at her feet, Arabel worked her way up her legs, focusing on her inner thighs. Continuing up her body, the brunette contorted her arms to clean her back before coming back around to her belly. She spent more time on her breasts, washing each one by spiraling inwards towards her erect nipples. Moving on to her posterior, Arabel, followed the curve of her plump cheeks finishing off in her crack before moving on to her vulva. She gently cleaned the exterior and, peeling away layer after layer, cleaned every crease that lined her most private parts. Looking up at her razor, the young woman wondered if she shouldn't clean herself up a bit, but decided against it. 'It's not like anyone's going to see me', she thought to herself.

Wrapped in nothing but a towel, Arabel made her way downstairs to the kitchen and popped a bagel in the toaster. A small breeze entered her kitchen as soon as she cracked the window bringing a whiff of roses. Looking up, she saw her neighbour, an older man who seemed to have a passion for the flowers. As though feeling her eyes on him, he looked up and raised his hand in a gesture of greeting. Arabel, smiled and followed suit. She had never spoken to the man but he seemed kind enough, though she admittedly didn't know much about him save for the fact that he lived alone and loved tending to his rose garden. Snapping back to reality at the sound of her toaster, Arabel grabbed her warm breakfast, wrapped it in a paper towel and made her way back into her room, taking a bite on her way up. She quickly got dressed, donning simple black cotton panties, her most comfortable bra and a knee-length marine blue flowy dress. Kneeling down to grab her suitcase, Arabel noticed the medium-sized black box tucked under her bed. She wondered whether she should equip herself with a few choice items for her vacation, but decided against it. She had plans to relax.

The drive was uneventful and long. The last hour on the lone dirt road that led to the isolated building was particularly so due to a total lack of any distractions. The wooden building, enclosed in a seemingly endless forest was a welcome sight. Remembering the instructions she had received by email, she tipped over the flower pot at the entrance to reveal the hidden key. Without even bothering to bring her suitcase in, Arabel entered and closed the door behind her. She quickly opened the windows to air out the place and made her way to the nicely sized bedroom in the back. The bed was covered with a hand sewn quilt that probably dated back a few decades. The very center of the quilt was patterned to look like a flower of some sort, 'a rose maybe?', thought Arabel as she looked at it. Not bothering to remove the blanket, Arabel settled onto the bed determined to take a little nap before finishing to unpack. She curled up on her side, closed her eyes and fell asleep quickly.

When she awoke, it was pitch black. Feeling a slight pressure around her head, Arabel moved her arm to remove the pillow she imagined had found its way over her eyes during her nap. When she realized that she couldn't move her arm more than a few centimeters, Arabel frowned. She tried again, without success. She tried moving her other arm and her legs but was met with the same resistance. A scream escaped her lips as she realized that she was tied up and blindfolded. Heart pounding, adrenaline pumping through her veins she screamed and screamed, but to no avail. She stopped, thinking she had heard the soft thud of a shoe taking a step on the wooden floor. Her heart seemed to skip a beat and her breath caught in her chest when a deep, calm voice spoke up right beside her:

"Surely you know it's irrelevant to scream in this isolated place", it said.

Likes and stuff

Old 07-11-2017, 07:26 PM   #10
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

I'll be with you every step of the way at least what I can. It's amazing how you make stories that are not overtly sexual yet still contains enough for people who want that. It's not something you see very often yet you can make mundane events such as taking a shower or even eating a bagel interesting. I'm also not sure if many people realize the little nuances that you add to this story. One thing I noticed in particular was when you said according to the instructions she received...received from whom. You have made this story very ambiguous and raised a lot of questions and that just keeps me coming back for more as I really want to know what is going on in this whole situation. But these cliffhangers...one of the reasons I enjoy your writing.

Click here!

The following user says Thank You to Komodo Jones for this post:
Old 07-12-2017, 08:02 AM   #11
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Thanks again for your comment.

I'm really enjoying the buildup of the story and am glad to hear that you are too. I'm glad you've found one of the little tidbits I've sprinkled in throughout the story so far. I've got to keep you guys guessing, after all .

Likes and stuff

Old 07-13-2017, 04:34 AM   #12
em52388

I'm glad to see that your time away did not diminish your ability to spin a very entertaining story. I will be following this one with interest.
Old 07-17-2017, 11:13 AM   #13
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by em52388 View Post
I'm glad to see that your time away did not diminish your ability to spin a very entertaining story. I will be following this one with interest.
Why thank you! It's always a great feeling when one's work is appreciated!

Likes and stuff

Old 07-17-2017, 11:13 AM   #14
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Arabel started sobbing.

"What do you want? Please, just take what you want! Please, just don't...don't..." Arabel's plea trailed off.

"Don't what?", the man asked in a calm and collected voice. "Don't worry, I'm not here to kill or rape you", he continued almost conversationally.

Arabel was confused, she didn't understand. She had so many question but they all seemed to have gotten jumbled up in her brain. Fighting her panic to clear her mind she managed to properly order the words to formulate one of them:

"Then why don't you just let me leave?", she blurted, as tough afraid the words would escape her again if they didn't come out immediately.

"I may", he said. "Actually, it will really be up to you whether you leave or not", he continued. He watched as the young woman stopped pulling on her bonds and tried to calm down. A smirk escaped his lips as he saw a frown burrow deep beneath the blindfold.

"Good", he said, his voice changing ever so slightly as he pronounced the syllable. "Now, here's what is going to happen. I am going to give you a file with three documents inside. I am then going uncuff your left hand and settle down in a chair a few meters away from you. When you no longer hear my steps and know that I am in the chair, you are going to remove your blindfold and look carefully at each of the documents in the file. Once you are finished, you will decide if you want to stay here with me or if you want to leave. Nod if you understand what I've said so far".

He looked at the brunette lying on the bed beside him. She remained perfectly immobile, save for a quick nod of her head.

"Good girl", he said, noticing goosebumps forming all over the girl's body as the words escaped his mouth. "Now", he continued, "if you pick the latter, I will hand you an ice cube containing the key to the rest of your cuffs. I will leave with my vehicle once the ice is in your hands and, as soon as the key is free, you'll be able to unshackle yourself and do whatever you please", he explained. "If, however, you were to pick the former, well, we'll talk about that later if that is what you pick".

"What the fuck makes you think that I would ever consider staying here once I've seen whatever is in that file? You must be out of your damned mind! Just give me the fucking ice cube right now and let us be done with this!", she yelled at him.

The man chuckled at the angry and frightened woman beside him. He put a hand on her left wrist which, with the rest of her body, had started struggling to gain its freedom once again and pinned it down on the bed.

"I'm afraid that's not how it works", he said, "right now, I make the rules and you follow them", his voice was barely a whisper by the time he'd finished his sentence, but it had had the desired effect. Once again, the brunette's body broke out into hundreds of little goosebumps and had stopped moving. She now lay perfectly still, awaiting her fate.

True to his word, the mysterious man unshackled the woman's left wrist. He then placed the file on her chest and put her hand atop it. Arabel held her breath as her hand made contact with the thin cardboard container that presumably would determine her fate and listened closely until she could no longer hear any footsteps.

The man settled comfortably in a chair that was in a shadowy corner of the room. He looked on with amusement as the young woman ripped off her blindfold and looked around. He saw the look of frustration on her face when she found him and realized that she couldn't make out any features. Then, as though remembering what she was supposed to do in the first place, she opened the blue folder that was sitting atop her chest. He leaned forward, placing his elbows on the armrests of the wooden chair and watched the girl's reactions attentively.

When she looked at the first document, the girl started showing signs of anger. After looking at the second document, anger turned to confusion. But the third document brought about something altogether different.

A smile escaped the man's lips as he saw Arabel connect the dots in her mind. She was, after all, very intelligent so he had never doubted her ability to make sense of what was going on. He had to keep himself from laughing when she started repeating the same word over and over again, as though cursing herself.

"Shit! Shit, shit-shit-shit, shit shhhhit!", was all she could say for a moment. Then, she let her body become limp on the bed. "Ok, I'll stay", she said in a low trembling voice.

Remaining hidden in the shadows, the man stood up. "Ok, I'll stay...?", he offered.

Arabel's body flushed with embarrassment as she heard the words escape the man's lips. She knew exactly what he wanted to hear. She just wasn't certain she was ready to hear herself say the word out loud.

Likes and stuff

Old 07-17-2017, 01:34 PM   #15
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Dah Shy you're messing with a person who has a very inquisitive mind. I'm going to be up all night wondering what's in that folder :P But having her stay...I think that was kind of obvious, as if she had the ice cube well that would be a pretty short story...provided that the guy's honesty isn't questioned. But these cliffhangers and these questions...it's torture, but in a good way. I'm looking forward to your next installment so that my brain can be destroyed even more :P

Click here!

Advertisements
Kink Talk