View Single Post
Old 08-13-2023, 04:05 PM   #5
Vulpina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
Hi Vulpina,

Two things to start with. I agree with Herp on all points mentioned and there is no general recipe to do it or to handle it.

It all starts with the mind. As you might know, apparently from some orgasms lately, the mind is very strong. The willpower and the control comes from your mind. It can force you over, but it can also hold you back. The latter needs training. Someone to hold you accountable helps a lot as well, obviously.
But in the end, this comes all down to trying it again and going a bit further than the last time.
An important part is to not overdo it. There is no need to force yourself into weels or months right at the beginning. Do what you can handle and try to slowly push the boundries. If you try to do too much you only end up frustrated and not in the good way.

What can help you is to occasionally slip in an orgasm. This might sound stupid at first, but this lone orgasm helps you to deal with the frustration in the moment. In the long run however, you will soon realize that this lone orgasm actually caused more frustration than relief. Going right back into denial after a single orgasm is usually worse than not cumming at all.
This helps you in two ways even, as it can only condition your mind a bit thinking that orgasms aren't the ultimate relief you need every time.

For the edging part, again don't overdo it. Keep it to one or two a day if you are not good at controlling them. Increase slowly. The other time, just tease yourself, don't go near the edge. You can set goals for minutes of teasing and increase them etc.

Regarding the wetness: Deal with it
And don't you dare dripping onto the floor here

Most important: Don't focus on what others are doing. Everyone is different. What works for one, might not work for you. Go your own way
Hi Dungeon Master. Do you own your own dungeon?

That's good to know, thanks for your input there.

I didn't realize my mind had so much to do with it but it makes sense. If I'm actively not wanting to orgasm it should be easier. And I think that's how I start off not wanting to but then I give in. I can see a lot more experimentation is in order.

Also that is good advice, I don't want to set myself unrealistic goals. To start with I just want to try teasing and edging myself slowly and wanting to do that more than having an orgasm. Once I have better control over myself I will look at starting with days of denial, then maybe more.

That sounds interesting. I know when I orgasm the fun stops and I've lost all my hard work but it's hard to think of that in the heat of the moment. I want to enjoy edging and teasing myself more than orgasming. So another thing to think on could very well be how disappointed I am when I cum.

Once or twice a day is something I hadn't thought of, I'm embarrassingly getting turned on thinking of all the possibilities here. Teasing myself in between is so hot. I'm going to have to run some very scientific experiments on all these things.

Towels is all I can say. Lots of towels.

Thank you and I will indeed go my own weird way.
Vulpina is offline   Reply With Quote