View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 02:26 AM   #8
Voglio Godere

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressDianaxxx View Post
This weekend you are only allowed to piss outside your rooms and toilets are not allowed at all

Every hour you have to wet your panties with some piss.
You are not allowed to change the panty till monday morning.

Until monday either your pussy or your ass has to be filled all the time

Every hour you have to hump an other thing in your rooms until you edge 5 times

If you go out tonight you have to find ONE who is fucking you in your ass. NO using of your pussy, you are allowed to give a blowjob as reward.
Also you have to give 2 blowjobs to 2 other men this night

Have fun
OMG this is so strict but it is so hot!

So let's see if I get this straight... I can only pee outside my apartment or outdoors until Monday (going to be tough although doable, my butt is going to feel cold very often).

I have to wear dirty, constantly moist panties all the time? It's eeew, but also, it turns me on a lot so I'll try! I will have to do some pants washing at the end of the weekend I guess. It's not warm enough to only wear panties.

I am very gladly going to edge 5 times per hour. I've just set an alarm every hour to remind me to do that!

I'm not very comfortable having random sex with random strangers tbh, although the idea of someone taking my pants off and seeing my disgusting, pissed panties turns me on a big deal!!

I will do all of this except sex with strangers. Thanks for these dares, and please give me many more!

I will report as soon as I start doing the dares!

I'm here to be controlled by the getdare community.

I currently only own a vibrating wand that gives me wonderful orgasms
Voglio Godere is offline   Reply With Quote