View Single Post
Old 11-25-2022, 01:05 PM   #22
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Cap View Post
Let's start you off with a 2 liter enema twice to get you nice and clean. Then I want you to use that large dildo again in 7 stages of heaven. A thrust counts as most of the way out and most of the way in (balls deep if you can).

Stage 1 will be 5 minutes of 60bpm.
Stage 2 is 2 minutes of 30bpm.
Stage 3 will be another 5 minutes at 120bpm.
Stage 4 is 2 minutes at 60bpm.
Stage 5 is 5 minutes at 180bpm.
Stage 6 is 2 minutes at 60bpm.
Stage 7 is 5 minutes as fast as you can.

After these give yourself a 500ml enema and hold it with the dildo buried inside you. Wear your gf's panties to help hold them for 30 minutes while you watch a show or play a video game.
I did this one last night but was so exhausted/ got carried away by the end I couldn’t reply…

So I started with the enema all seemed fine, the second one the cramps where really bad it felt like the water had gone really deep into me, after release I started the fucking… not going to lie the first 5 minutes of 60 bpm where a little gross I clearly hadn’t fully cleaned myself out and the pounding with my huge dildo made me release some more dirty enema onto the bathroom floor where I was lying.

I cleaned up then started the 30 bpm a welcome break gently easing me in. Then the 120. This started to feel like I was really being used the speed was so fast the lube went creamy and my ass kept spawning my hole trying to force the dildo out against me forcing it back in over and over… this same patter continued for the rest of it right to the as fast as I can section my ass trying to permanently force the dildo out gaping and pushing whilst I continued to pound it back in, it really started to ache towards the end!

Afte the intense fucking was over I gave myself the final enema forced the dildo back into me and put my girlfriends panties on… unfortunately the enema didn’t last long it soon leaked around the disco and soaked through the panties. After the torturous and painful 30 mins I got carried away masturbating and inserted my huge plug leaving me feeling dirty and used…

Great and exhausting dare!

Ok: semi public e.g. hidden buttplug, watersports, wedgies

Limits: public, family, blood, pics, scat eating

PM me plug and I will wear my medium plug in for an hour
mowgli747 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to mowgli747 for this post: