Thread: Fiction: Lexi's Fate
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2023, 06:37 AM   #15
Onherknees

Chapter 14

Hayley looks pleased as she sees Lexi running towards her at the entrance to the mall. As an out of breathe Lexi arrives Hayley comments “You’re late, I might just be a little less kind to you if you’re not careful slut.”

Lexi wonders if she had missed the part when Hayley had ever shown kindness in the first place.

“First we need to get you a make-over to make sure you look the part for your new life,” explains Hayley as she leads Lexi into a salon.

Two hours later Lexi has baby pink nails on both her hands and feet and her hair has had a wash and blow dry. Hayley has been having her own pampering as well but that doesn’t stop her from playing with Lexi’s vibrator on and off throughout driving Lexi crazy with her building arousal.

Lexi is led to the backroom for further treatments.

“Take off your skirt,” orders Hayley.

Lexi looks at Hayley trying to signal with her eyes to remind her that she’s got her plug and vibrator inserted.

“Please…” whispers Lexi discreetly.

Hayley smirks.

“Don’t be shy love, I’m pretty open minded,” says the middle aged beautician.

Swallowing her pride Lexi reluctantly removes her skirt blushing bright pink in the cheeks. With no word of warning Hayley swiftly pulls down Lexi’s panties making her yelp out loud in alarm.

The beautician raises an eyebrow.

“I know I said I was open minded but you’ll need to remove those for what we have planned sweetie,” says the beautician.

Lexi is mortified, she desperately just wants to hide from this humiliation. She takes out the vibrator first, followed by the plug and is guided by Hayley to pop them on the side of the nearby sink unit.

“Jump on,” instructs the beautician as she pats the salon bed.

Lexi sits on the edge but is guided by Hayley to lay back and soon Lexi is staring up at the ceiling wondering what is coming next. She panic when she sees the lady approaching with a kind of electronic needle type of device.

Lexi yelps at the first jolt as the beautician begins the process the electrolysis on her pussy and down between her legs.

Hayley leans down and whispers into Lexi’s ear.

“I want to make sure you’re nice and smooth down there, a sluts pussy needs to look its best.”

Lexi lays back and grits her teeth as the needle continues to blast the hair follicles away. It seems to go on forever, Lexi wonders how she can possibly have another follicle remaining but eventually she is invited to roll onto her front. Pulled up on her knees her bum pointing upwards Lexi is devastated to feel the cool air on her butthole, knowing it’s clearly visible behind her. Suddenly she feels some kind of cream being rubbed into her hole.

Lexi looks at Hayley in confusion as if to ask what is happening.

“Anal bleach,” Hayley explains.

Lexi cringes and closes her eyes trying to block out the world and the humiliation that courses through her.

By the time Lexi has finished her Hayley led beauty regime it’s already late afternoon. Lexi was somewhat surprised, albeit pleasantly, to find Hayley paying for the entire treatment herself. She had almost certainly thought she would be made to pay for her own make-over regardless of whether she wanted it or not.

“Time to shop!” Hayley announces.

Interested in - Being controlled, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial.

Limits - Pee, scat, toilet control, illegal activities, pics and vids (any pictures i send i will volunteer once I'm ready).
Onherknees is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Onherknees for this post: