View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 12:24 PM   #10
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
What about exhibitionism appeals to you?

- If you like the thrill of having a sexy secret, wear a buttplug the next time you go out (or a vibrator).
- If you like accomplishing tasks, get yourself off once in each room of your apartment before this week ends.
- If you like people admiring your body, wear a flattering top, short skirt, and no underwear. Go to cafe/Starbucks/whatever and flash two separate guys that you think are hot. Give 'em an eyeful.
- If you like the feeling of being exposed, wear short skirts and no panties until you have gone shopping like that on two separate days.
- If you like other people being around, go to the restroom and edge at least once in every store or restaurant you go to the next three times you go out.
- If you like risk, wait until you're home alone, then get naked and order pizza. 10 minutes before the scheduled delivery time, start playing with yourself. You can put clothes on again as soon as you cum, but you have to answer the door when the pizza arrives.
Thanks, it's usually the thrill of being caught, or the emabaressment that turns me on. I've gone commando quite a lot and the the exposed feeling is a real turn on too.

I like 2 & 4 quite a lot, so I'll give them a go.

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote