View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 04:40 AM   #29
wingman78
Longtime User

Default Summary so far

Here's a summary of the tasks and rules I've received so far. The items in red are either new or need clarification:

Rules
  • Plugged 24x7: I have to keep my ass plugged the entire weekend, even while sleeping, slowly increasing the plug size. I'm still waiting on instructions about when to switch/how to clean the plugs from the person that gave this task.
  • Meals: Three meals a day. Minimal preparation, all ingredients put in a blender, then pissing over the blender until it's nice and runny. Pour over the floor and lick it up, including any piss that didn't make it into the blender.
  • Snacks: One dog biscuit after breakfast. But piss over it first like a dog pissing against a fire hydrant. Again, eat using just my mouth and lick up any piss that missed the biscuit.
  • Drinks during the day: Drink at least 3 liters of water each day. If I have to piss during a task I have to continue that task covered in piss.

Tasks
  • Cold shower with ice enema: My two days will start with taking an ice water enema, then hopping under a cold shower and washing myself for three minutes.
  • Tobasco wank: This is a leftover from last weekend. Fill a condom with tobasco, put it over my cock. Spank the head of my cock for a full minute, then masturbate to an orgasm, and spend 7 minutes thanking GetDare for making me suffer before I can take the condom off
  • Hourly edge and spanks: Edge once every hour, then spank my ass 5 times for every hour (5 during first hour, 10 during the next, 15 after that, etc). At night I am allowed to sleep, but have to do 10 spanks per hour for every hour I missed, and do those all at once once I wake up.
  • Deepthroat task: Deepthroat each of my 4 dildo's 3 times and hold it for 10 seconds, with a punishment based on how far/long I manage to deepthroat them.
  • Vacuum the house: Vacuum each room in the house, dressed in a female outfit including heels, pulling the vacuum behind me using a string tied to my balls. Spank my balls upon entering a new room, and suck my cock using the vacuum on a light setting for 5 minutes per room. Suck my balls and ass as well when done with the entire house.
  • Hogtied crawl with added stimulation: Crawl the full length of my living room twice, hogtied, with a hessian sack on and e-stim pleasuring/torturing my cock, a gag in, and holding an enema.
  • Rubber bands torture for my cock: Put 5 rubber bands on my cock and snap them as hard as I can from both top and bottom, and repeat up to two times if my cock betrays me by leaking pre-cum.
  • Garlic enema: I promised to do this one as well, I wonder how it will feel!

Suggestions?
I have no doubts that I'll have a "fun" weekend with all these tasks! More are always welcome, if I'm afraid that I won't be able to do all of them I can always save some for later or put up a poll to let you guys/gals decide which once should be done first.

If you want to add stuff I feel the following areas could use extra attention:
  • My nipples. I have scrubbing pads, hot sauce, clover clamps, e-stim clamps, etc.
  • My mouth/throat. I kind of like deepthroat tasks that make me gag/drool all over myself. I don't like ass-to-mouth much, but given the amount of enema's/wearing plugs I guess my ass should be pretty clean by the end of the weekend
  • Hidden public: I'll probably need to do some shopping. And since I have two nights as well I can do some driving/visit dirty gas station bathrooms/etc (though I'm sure you can all come up with way more creative things than I can)
  • Others: Things that really push my limits. For example I've once been ordered to post something on a sex adverts website offering free blowjobs, there were no takers during the time I had to keep it online but it was still very exciting

Last edited by wingman78; 06-02-2019 at 04:46 AM.
wingman78 is offline   Reply With Quote