Thread: Non-Fiction: My denial diary
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 03:50 PM   #2
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Day 34 / 1

Well, Mistress was 10 Minutes late in the morning, so I started my morning routine, and on toilet everything was fine yet, but when I went into the shower and start washing myself it just felt too good - I knew I shouldn't do it, but I couldn't stop either

Ididn't came since Mistress just came just in time to prevent that I ruined all the efford that had been put in me...

Of course I have to tell Master about this incident and I know my punishment will be harsh - as mucht as he is a gentleman in the streets, as strickt is he when I break the rules.

When Mistress and me got home in the afternoon she shoved me in the flat and removed my clothes roughly. While I was in hurry in the morning I forgot to put a pad in my underwear and it got so soaked that even my jeans got stained. Mistress removed my lock, grabbed my dripping crotch and squeezed it hard before wiping my juice in my face. She told that I'm a disgusting pet and really shouldn't be allowed to wear any piece of clothes ever again.
Then she made me bring a stool, my paddle and the collar with the leash in the hallway and I placed me over it. Then I received a hard paddling and since 60% voted for "No orgasm" she hit my ass 60 times - on each cheek. After that she collared me and tied my hands on my back with the leash.
I had to stay in this position till Master came home while she went to the living room to watch TV. But still she could see me through the open door.

After about half an hour he was entering the flat, carrying a parcel (as you can guess, my belt). He stopped short and looked at me.
I tried to look him in the eyes, but looked down and start crying. Not because I was in pain or want that he'll have mercy with me, but in shame.
Immediately he was at my side, asking me if everything was alright. He even used "Ra" instead of calling me "Pet" which shows me that he was really worried - I think because I never cried before. You know, calling the real names instead of "Master", "Mistress" or "Pet" is stronger than the safeword. Using the safeword means "please don't go any further", using real names means "Stop everything now." At least we handle it this way.

I called him "Master" to show him that everything was fine and told him what happened in the morning. Mistress told him that she already started to punish me and told him that she overslept and was 10 minutes late. Master stopped her and explained that it wasn't her fault since everyone can oversleep sometimes. I was the one to blame for not being able to control myself for lousy 10 minutes.
Master asked Mistress if she could gag me, because he don't want to disturb the neighbours while taming the pet. After I was probably silenced he told me that 38 people at gD voted against my orgasm, plus him and Mistress, which made 40 people I tried to betray.
He untied me and I had to turn around, spread my legs and present my cunt so he could paddle me there. I apologized 40 times.

Afterwards he ordered me to kneel in the bathroom. Since I liked to rub myself during a warm shower I had to rub myself during a warm "shower".
So I start rubbing while he pissed on me, not in the face, but all over my tits. I was panting heavily as he grabbed my face, looked at me and asked:
"Do. You. Wanna. Cum?" I shook my head and muffled through my gag. "No, Master. I want to be a good pet." He spit on me, Mistress took his place and "showered" me too. Then they both watch me edge, while kneeling in a lake of their piss and covered in it.

Then they told me to clean this mess and take a shower afterwards - with water this time.

After that was done I had to stand in the living room while Master put me in my chastity belt - it looks almost like this, bit with two locks (and my fur is showing). Also he ordered me to start a diary to keep people informed about my progress.

I have to admit, the belt is surprisingly more comfortable as I thought, although I have to wear it at almost the smallest setting. Master chose one with a hip band and not a waist band, so I can wear it under my jeans some day. The edges of the hip and crotch bands are complete covered in silicone from the inside and leave enough space, so there is no bare metal directly pressing at my sensitive parts. Master had to do some minor adjustments to the crotch band and front shield, so my fat fanny hill fits inside but it fits so tightly that I'm absolutely not able to touch myself. The crotch band is a bit smaller between my legs so I can walk almost normally. Also it have a slit at my cunt so I can pee and a hole at my ass that I can poop without removing the complete belt. But also there is the possibility to lock some plugs inside me, so I'm not be able to touch my cunt trough my ass hole.

At the moment I kinda enjoy it, but it's just been a few hours, let's see how much I like it in a few weeks

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447

Last edited by Pet Ra; 02-17-2018 at 03:39 PM.
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Pet Ra for this post: